General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Uggghhhhh!!!! I am so peeeved and annoyed :growlmad:
The TTC Gods surely mock me at every turn!!!:cry:

My donor boy cancelled his return trip because Grams is not doing well!
I don't fault him AT ALL in this but WTF whyyyy is this so F-ing hard every damn month for me to time this and get a donor deal done?????:hissy:

I have been eating chocolates from the 3lb box Non stop, and eating everything in sight because I can't ...I just can't!:brat:

I am so over this monthly timing donor issue grrrrr I could scream right now!

The only reason I'm not halfway thru a good vodka bottle is I don't have ANY in the house, nor $ to spend on it- tho if I don't get :spermy:
this wknd I am OUT and this month's hpt fund will def purchase one!

My only UP to my day so far is an ex texting me all the raunchy things he would like to do with me- he's a Dom in the lifestyle.

I literally am Soooo desperate I ran it by him to find a reliable donor- since yes...it is a fetish for some to impreg women. He has come up with ZIP so far and joked that he is still in the running.
I would drive there this minute but he was joking :cry:

I even humbled myself to ask my Male friend with the weird wife if he would be willing to give me a cup or 2 and keep it on the DL...he said yes, then text back Oh hell no I thought you were kidding?!??!
OMG:dohh: now I feel like an ass in one way, but pissed that he joked about it since he KNOWS how badly I want a baby, and how I have been trying over a year...
Sigh....I have no words...

Sorry about AF dobs! Damn witch.

Hope you catch the egg Gigs!

J, so sorry. That stinks to possibly miss this cycle. :(

Pacific, sorry you now have to wait. You can live through us in the mean time. At least it isn't a super long wait though!

J that's horrible! I'm so sorry. I wish the men on those websites you talked about weren't creepy!

Ladies :hugs:
So sorry about the bitch:witch: showing up
Dobs don't leaaave us!! We LOVE chatting with you and hearing your stories SWAT Woman LOL

Pacific I am so thrilled Hubs gave you the [COLOR=[B]"Green"[/B][/COLOR]light :wohoo:

Where the hell is Breeaa!??:shrug:

Giggy:sex::sex::sex: :haha:
Hope you get the a.m. in before you leave!!!! You MUST!!!
Sorry Des interrupted the mood hehe

My Lil UK Birdie How is the AppleSeed treating you??
We need pics when you get your Bean scan!!

I'm lurking, just catching up now!

10dpo, haven't tested yet. Weird temps. Need some cheapies but Walmart was out and I hate the dollar tree ones. I promised myself I wouldn't buy frers until I had a line on the cheapies. I wasted too much money the past few months. Lol

Breeea ;) your chart looks great though, nice & high :thumbup: i wasted a mini fortune on tests lol.. Its an addiction ha ha

Im sorry J.. That sucks :( im sure he will def be about next cycle.. Is he not the 'dating' type or will he want to be too involved? Just thinking of humpings :)

Jjjjjj noooooo! Wtf is with these sperm teases in your life?! If i had a penis i'd fly down and deliver you a deposit myself! Wtf, man. Were there any back ups you can quickly arrange through any sites? I know it's super last minute...

I'm going to call that an accomplishment :thumbup: well, maybe i shouldn't celebrate until you actually spit some out...

I'm just sitting here, bitter about my cm situation, just like wish i'd f'ed my husband this morning :( waaaaaahhhhhh . Really feel like it's not going to happen this month.

J, that sure sucks about the donor boy... FX you can get something figured out. :hugs:

Ladies, thanks for your support. DH started his new job today, so his texting has gone way down again. 1 message in 5 hours.
Can't wait until the end of February/early March which is when another cycle should start.

I really thought this was your month Pacific, :hugs: but def start temping & know your cycle! So glad hubby is on board with officially ttc actively in March :) awww you may fall pg first cycle & get a crimbo bambino awww

Thanks Ladies as always...
I am still miffed about my male friend getting my hopes up as a back up- I asked him like a week ago, and he was like Sure, ...well it was a bargain deal :blush:
He has fantasized YEARS ( 7) about getn me up the back door - eww I am not a fan.
He said I'll give you a cup if you let me try it!
Of course I was like hell to the yea, but I get my donation FIRST lol.
We joked - inappropriately I know- all week about it, and now when I'm like - Hey I have a prob, you down for the deal Fri/Sat??
He stilllll said yea but has to be at night bla bla- he talks shit all the time so nothing new...then I text today and he's like Oh hell No- I'm done with kids...:saywhat:
I swear men don't realize how certain things hurt us when we are serious about ttc
I even told him WTF?? Why do I have 4 txts from you saying Sure, No prob, let me know when and where????
And he said he was just joking....
Grrrrrr
My hail Mary play is gonna be to ask the Dom- I don't have any other back ups.
He never said yes, but hasn't said No either. We haven't talked in like 2 years so I feel bad popping up like
:telephone: Oh hi, remember me, oh yep from the alt life website!,,,Soooo would you mind giving me your sperm even tho I don't wanna date you ????
He says he put the word out for me" but so far no replies or at least none that fit my timeframe.
Gahhh...I would love for him to just do the damn thing. He's older- 50 I think??
So I know he doesn't want kids to raise- sep given his freedom and lifestyle but I'm sure it would cost me something in return...:sex:
:shhh: To be honest I am not physically attracted to him in person, which is why I never got further than a couple lunch dates.
Funny thing is he came across as the sweet quite not typically handsome guy- He found me checking out an alt life website which HE was a member on LOL.
I was like :shock: What are yooouuu doing here!?
Had I known he was a Beast in the bedroom , he may have seemed more attractive!
:)huh: was that my outside voice?? Sounded soo wrong lol)

:dance::dance::dance:Gigs, Bree, Buby,MrsG
Cheerleading for you all from the sidelines!!
Bring it on for the Home Team!!

Breaa your chart looks amazing! I agree on not spending alot on FRER till cheapies give ya something. ttc gets real expensive!

Well I have a feeling I haven't o'd yet. Which kinda sucks but oh well it's really not a big deal but Since I only have the digital opks I bought a bunch at dollar tree today. I figure if they're all negative and I already O'd it still didn't cost much. Friday is 4 weeks since my mc and I wish I had started temping or testing a long time ago.

Anyway! I figure if I don't get a positive opk or AF in a week I'll test to see if maybe I already o'd.

And J! You better get some spermies this weekend or I'm going to be mad! You already almost wasted a cycle!

And gigs you better stop being negative! This is your month! Did you use an opk?

Well I have a feeling I haven't o'd yet. Which kinda sucks but oh well it's really not a big deal but Since I only have the digital opks I bought a bunch at dollar tree today. I figure if they're all negative and I already O'd it still didn't cost much. Friday is 4 weeks since my mc and I wish I had started temping or testing a long time ago.

Anyway! I figure if I don't get a positive opk or AF in a week I'll test to see if maybe I already o'd.

Yay for temping!! Now I can stalk your chart!

:dance::dance::dance:Gigs, Bree, Buby,MrsG
Cheerleading for you all from the sidelines!!
Bring it on for the Home Team!!

Breaa your chart looks amazing! I agree on not spending alot on FRER till cheapies give ya something. ttc gets real expensive!

I think my chart looks crazy calm. I'm actually impressed and I know it's accurate. I've been sleeping great and temping on time, in the vag. :haha:

I feel out though, gut feeling. Despite that, I have been having food aversions and on/off nausea. Sciatic butt nerve pain... Well that's it. Could all be AF symptoms. The girls are just a tiny bit sensitive when I touch them. Ik sure tomorrow they'll be much worse.

Feeling the urge to poas. I really want to poas!!!!!!!!

J, sounds like butt boy was all about it until sh* got real! Maybe if you tll him you aren't joking, and you're happy to have him sign away his rights to a kid on some sort of document so he knows he's not going to be hit up for money down the road...? I don't know. I'm just suggesting things because i'll be DAMNED if you don't get some pickle juice up that whammy jam this weekend!!!

Mrs, I did an OPK, it was super negative. yesterday it was white. today it was the faintest pink you'd ever see on a test. and I love dollar tree OPK's! :thumbup: they work great. I just want to mention, however, that the month before last I used them and my positive was dark, but just a hair lighter than the control...so keep that in mind, if you get that it may still be positive. 'Course you can always post on here and we can analyze it for you :D

Bre, girrrrl you're 10dpo today?! WHIP OUT A STICK! If you must pee, use a cheapie in the morning!!!

Sorry, that's my inner me coming out. logical me says to wait until you're due....HAHAHHAHA yeah I can't even make myself believe that's a sincere suggestion. I want you to test in the morning lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->