General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

You know I actually passed up sushi yesterday. This is not usual for me...I could go for it now though, I really don't feel like making dinner...especially since I just sliced my dang finger open with a steak knife -.-

Also funny story, I went to put Lev down for an afternoon nap and I saw something on his leg, thought it was a poo smear then looked closer and it was a sticker with the number 22 on it! No idea where it came from! Perhaps that was the "2 2" I was seeing in my minds eye :haha: anyway I stuck it on my arm and it fell off. No idea where it went :-k it showed up as mysteriously as it left :rofl:

Hahaa the mystery of the poo looking sticker :haha:

The line probs looks less as its drying Gigs:) so when u testing again? Ahh ive not seen a 3 pack Frer since ttc Riley roo

Symptoms are good dont get me wrong, you kinda forget how gross u feel in the early weeks though..

Ah Riley had an eye apt yesterday as the school Eye test they do showed up some diffs in his eyes, it seems he is long sighted bless him & his left eye is slightly less out of focus, think its a stigmatism she said, which if glasses are worn all the time in next couple of yrs it can be corrected but the long sighted he&#8217;ll always have, he&#8217;ll need glasses throughout life. He tried a few frames on & we&#8217;ve ordered a cute lil black rectangular framed ones hehe cute n geeky <3

Tomorrow of course! But that'll be last test rhis cycle probaly, except maybe a last wally cheapie on friday

Gigs you&#8217;ll find it stuck on the rubber trim in the washing machine when its in use next i bet lol i find all Rileys stickers there, even though i check his clothes of everything before it goes in the machine ha ha they really do appear outta nowhere

In the pack and play! Must have stuck back on Lev then fell off again

Have your Cats fully settled in now Gigs? Just made me think as my Cat is roaming around meowing like shes never been fed lol

Gig- I totally see that!! I'm hugely optimistic for your next test now :dust:

Cb- My scan is tomorrow morning at 9AM! <3 I'm not sure the time difference from Central time to UK time, though?

I am probably going to publicly announce the good news tomorrow after my appointment. I know I'm only 8 weeks along but I feel confident once I've seen a heartbeat and the baby is measuring on track.

Bdb where in the States are u at? I can never remember if we are a ahead or behind.. eee9am! I be logging in first thing for an update:)

I think the UK is 5 hours ahead of central time. I thought bdb was in Texas?

Sorry will catch up but yes sick days lol Though not getting any of the other thing either :rofl:

If they knew I had stomach issues they would actually force me to stay home today and tomorrow. That&#8217;s almost $700 lost wages. I&#8217;m out of sick (full pay) and differentiated pay (my rate - the sub rate). I&#8217;n Scared I won&#8217;t have enough money to last me until I get a check on the 9th assuming he writes one that day. Most of my bills have to be paid in cash

I feel less guilty this year going in sick because my students have working parents whi can&#8217;t Take off work so they send them sick and fingers crossed we don&#8217;t call and i&#8217;m Getting sick from them so I figure the germs are already in my class haha

Dobs- I too am sick... i started getting nauseous and felt like puking this afternoon. My hubs also feels bad.... so yay for that... i have some of both kinds of days left so that’s good but dang I hate getting ready for sub it’s almost better to go in and suffer... we can always watch an Alton Brown food video or something... I’m the same way though. If i am out of days then it’s my daily rate... around $250 a day... ouch....

On the plus side I got my crosshairs and I will temp when I can... my kiddos sleep has been horrid. She comes and gets me in the middle of the night to sleep with her most nights... if I leave my bbt thermometer in her room it’s guaranteed she won’t wake up and if I take it to my bed then she wakes up and I forget it and no temp haha

Jez, glad to hear you are ok!

I peed on an o-stick today and it was blaring positive! Guess I could be in the running since we dtd yesterday morning!
I wasn't expecting o until later this week. Oops haha!

Gigs, L is older and her daughter was due last June. So I guess just from a, "it'll be harder to cover my job than a road nurse".

I definitely see bfp on ctp site. Bnb just kills image quality. Fx it gets darker. You testing tomorrow?

Pacific OMG! No way could I have just nodded and ignored your MILs nonsense. Oh excited about your early O. You were trying this cycle right?

Jez that's so sad :( i hate hearing the news for the most part.

CB how you feeling today?

Bdb can't wait to read your scan results! I'm not sure when I'll announce with #2.

Shae, yum now I want sushi. I love our "joe roll".

Dobby I'm sorry you are ill and can't afford to miss work. Feel better soon.

Tex, sorry you feel ill as well :(

AFM, tested this a.m. something was catchingmy eye. Tested again tonight. Think I have super super squinters. Like I question if it's there or line eye. Testing in a.m. not sure I'll get to post my results til later.

V went down easy tonight. Woohoo. Now I better start packing :) :)

Feel free to squint but it's too faint to capture.

Attachments

• 20180424_202959.jpg
    20180424_202959.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 20
The Uk is 6 hours ahead of CST- I used to chat with a lot of English/Scotch folks.

Gigs, I'm not seeing yours today. Fx for a strong line tomorrow.

However, Flueky, I see a line on your test!

Eeeeeeeee. This all makes me excited to ttc next year.

Dobs and Tex, I hope both of you feel better soon.

Jez, I heard about it yesterday and immediately thought of you. Such a sad thing to happen in your city.

As for me, getting over a cold so trying to get a lot of sleep. Mmmmmm I wish I were napping right now, but it's not even dinner time yet. Thankfully, DH is cooking tonight.

Re tests flukes I see it

Gigs I agree with the comment that it is so easy to see when you turn the saturation up

Sorry took a nap and still feel like I have been hit by a car

Michelle eeek!!! So glad I'm not seeing things. Oh and I agree nothing like seeing a bfp to get you excited about ttc. Sorry you are ill. Can you rest while he cooks??

Dobby aah, it's starting to feel real. The line is getting more obvious in person as time goes on. Dobby think you have the flu? I hope you don't. Can someone help with A qhile you try to get on the mend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->