General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Beautiful scan bdb!!!!!!! Oh my heart is melting and I'm also feeling the jealousy :haha: i love the gummy bear stage! I think 12-ish weeks is my fave though.

Anyway congratulations!

Yay bdb! So happy for that you had a great scan! Any special plans on telling the kids and family?

Thanks, ladies <3

All of our family already knew, but I chose to keep the info from my older daughter (8). She's so sensitive and I worried how she would react if something bad happened. My son knew but that's because he's a little eavesdropper. He promised to keep it from DD1 and he proved his word is worthy. I'm telling DD1 here in a bit when she gets home from school! I have a onesie that says "Baby -last name-" along with the scan to show her. I can't wait to see her reaction :cloud9:

My next appointment and NT will be at 12 weeks :)

Awwww Bdb how lovely <3 im so thrilled for you! I bet you are beaming just now! Lovely scan piccy aswell! Only 3 wks until next scan yay!!

Ah Flueks & Gigs um sorry next tests were neg :( im hoping for later implanters for both of you :thumbup:

Ahh that gave me th feels, BDB. Can’t wait to hear what DD’s reaction is too.

Gigs lol @ liking the bean the stage. Sometimes when Tilly is screeching at the top of her lungs I feel the same :lol: Cute cat btw! And booo for AF, but you know what they say about not being out until she arrives...

Fluek, I’m confused by your bfn!! I still have fingers crossed.

CB get in there with the Friday scan! And yeah, pouring rain was me this morning when Tilly refused to nap so I whacked her in the stroller to go outside. I actually don’t mind the rain though. What I did mind is forgetting to take Tilly’s shoes with me so she had to run around the shops in socks. Mother of year over here. It also turns out I forgot to lock my front door.

Shae I admire your ovaries for standing up for your cousins. Even as an adult I’m conflict averse so I struggle with that kind of thing.

PL you’re right, we do need to start preparing responses like that! Esp in Toronto, and specifically around my school where she’ll be going to daycare, it cannot get more diverse. I’m so glad she’s growing up like that though.

Hope you feel better soon Dobs. :hug:
Looks good dbd!
so exciting Flueky!

I should be testing in 5 days. Have decent timing this month.

Jez, i have forgotten the diaper bag at home before.... And then L took a big poop at our location of course, so had to leave early.
Honestly, I don't even lock my truck let alone the front door, patio door or windows! But then I live in the middle of nowhere and have a 90lb guard dog that has literally knocked a big shard of glass out of our front window when someone dropped off a delivery and I wasn't home.
The fact that I don't lock anything makes my mom crazy if she stays over for the night. She goes around in the evening and locks everything :haha:

Still feel like crap...

My boobs are absolutely killing me. Nipple area hurts the worse... like I can barely touch them....

I’m ready for Friday... blah

Tex sorry you're still feeling crappy! What's with the boob symptoms? Is that normal? Or is that a possible pregnancy thing?!

PL i forgot to comment at how exciting it is to have you join back in the ttc madness! Very exciting you're in with a chance this month! Will you be team yellow again next time around?

Cp nice to see you pop in :) good luck with this month!

Def out. No af yet but getting my pre-af sore vag after sex so that's it. Fx for next month!

Gigs- they sometimes hurt for like a day or so right after O but they have been hurting since Tuesday and I ovulated Friday night... today I am also feeling light headed and kind of dizzy... I’m eating something now and hope that helps. Usually I don’t eat until lunch time... so no clue what’s going on...

My symptoms started around 5/6dpo aswell... fx my lovely!! My boobs never hurt only when pg!

At work, nearly finished & its my last day.. hoping i dont have a hormone meltdown in a minute lol

Omg Tex ahhhh fingers so tightly crossed for you! I know I'm pms'ing now because I am almost in tears thinking about you being pregnant!

Awww good luck on your last day CB!

Like they literally hurt so bad i can’t even cross my arms over them without them hurting... could be nothing or it could be something... won’t know for another week lol

It would be a definite surprise though I will say that...

In recent memory no. I do not recall them ever being this bad... I don’t remember my boobs being sore while pregnant until after my positive test. I did get dizzy early on though. But surely 6dpo is too early for such symptoms? Idk

I don't want to get your hopes up Tex but with Lev I had insanely sore boobs at 3dpo, and they were sore dor a couple days after. That said, I once had really sore boobs yeeeaaaars ago and I think I was on the pill at the time :-k

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->