General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

At this point Gigs the only thing that would get my hopes up is a positive pregnancy test! Haha

Omg Tex :rofl: was there any further talk of hubby's SA?

Yeah we have talked about it... and we have both basically decided that even if we did testing if there was something “wrong” and we needed to do like IUI or Ivf we couldn’t afford it anyway.. so why bother with all the tests? We may be better off financially later and can re visit it. But I’m almost 35 so it would have to be in the next few years.

Guess I’m just hoping with my weight loss it helps us or something...

I hope it helps! Hubby and I came to that same conclusion before too when it was taking longer than we expected conceiving last time so I totally understand that decision. Hopefully also since it's been so long since your bc the effects from that have finally worn off. I feel like between that and the weight loss...your bfp is on the horizon! If not this month than reeeaaaaally soon!

I can def feel another bfp lurking tex.. hows the boobs today??

All went well at my scan this morning, no piccy unfortunately as its the epu but its just the 1 bubba in there, measuring 6+2 (im 6+4 today) so its spot on she said since my last period, saw the heartbeat aswell <3 im more relaxed now & it all looks good in there eee!

That's fantastic news cb!!! Dis anyone accompany you to the scan?

Yay, Cb! <3 So happy to hear that.

Pregnancy insomnia is no joke. I always dread going pee in the middle of the night because I know I'm going to have hell trying to fall back asleep. It's 6:40AM here and I've been awake since 4 :(

Oh no Bdb.. hugs hun! I dont wake to pee as yet but when Nuala stirs i see to her & then im bursting uhh!

My friend came with me as she watched Nuala for me in the waiting room whilst i was being scanned :) SO probs wont even go to the 12wk one, only 20wk like last time, doesnt really bother me but his loss lol! I just dont think men get it like we do

I'm definitely going to try, Cb! But I feel surprisingly energetic this morning.

I have a kid-free weekend for the first time in a couple months starting this evening. My ex works a job that has him going all over the world regularly (he just got back from Puerto Rico two days ago) for half of the year. When this happens, our visitation agreement basically goes out the window and we make do with whatever time he has in between. Because he's been on the road constantly the past few months, the kids haven't been able to see him much lately, unfortunately. But this weekend he is free, finally, and we won't have DSS this weekend, so FREE WEEKEND! :happydance: I cannot wait to sleep in!

Tex I hope it's a good sign!!

CB glad scan went well. I was really surprised my DH went to every appt but one. He also was only working weekends at that time.

Bdb glad scan went well and you get to sleep in this weekend :)

Gigs sorry you feel like AF will be coming.

Cppeace good luck dear!

AFM I think I see that same line today. I'm voting I have line eye or evap. Must have got a bad batch. I wouldn't say I'm out completely as I'm between 13dpo and 8dpo, but I'm having some mild cramping so I think AF will come today or tomorrow.

In other news V loved the pool :)

Attachments

• 20180427_080345.jpg
    20180427_080345.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 13
Boobs still sore this morning but only my nipples and only when i jab them haha temp took an upswing this morning so that’s nice..: not getting my hopes up though lol

Yay on the great scan CB!

Yeah your chart is soaring Tex! Im keeping everything crossed as always for you, its gonna happen soon ;)

Aww lovely piccy Flueks, lil water baby bless her!

SO called me ten mins ago, he had a call from his sister in law, his brother is dj&#8217;ing at the moment in Ayia Napa.. they found him this morning he had a Stroke in the night, hes only 41 :( SO was being brave & finishing work and then off to bank later to get some £&#8217;s to his sis in law so she can fly out, im so upset atm, loadsa awful stuff keeps happening to alot of people we know atm & it makes me scared to be pg now :sad: we dont know the severity of the stroke yet but hes in The Hospital.. il update as we hear more

Fx for late implanter Flueks as you never know :thumbup:

Ohhh enjoy your kiddy free wknd Bdb & time with hubs :) thats gotta be hard your ex traveling alot & kids not seeing him but makes the time more special for them! Im jealous, i need a child free wknd again soon before this one arrives ha ha

CB congrats on the heartbeat!!!

So sorry about your brother in law. I hope he makes a full recovery, especially being so young. My grandmother had a stroke in her 80s and lived with us for a year while she recovered. She got back to walking with a cane (and sometimes forgetting it, this was her normal), and she went back home and was able to live on her own again until she was 90. I don&#8217;t know the severity of your BIL&#8217;s stroke, but hopefully, like my grandmother, he will make a full recovery.

Cb that is just terrible news! So sorry to hear. Try not tonstress about your pregnancy. It's kind of a sad way to think but statistically, bad things happening to others you know makes it less likely to happen to you. So stay positive, don't worry about the "what ifs"! Hope your BIL isn't in bad shape and only a minor incident. Keeping y'all in my thoughts <3

Tex eeeeee!

Fluek where's the test pic?! And V is so precious! I haven't taken Lev to the pool yet but soon...

Afm...af is here, right on time, which means I'll be at peak flow during the tournament -.- at least my LP is very consistent. I do worry (ha, after I just told cb not to so the "what if" thing) that it will be even harder for me to get pregnant this time then it was last time. One because of age, and two because I'm thinking i have a lot more scar tissue in my uterus now from Lev's traumatic birth. Guess there's nothing I can do about either...

Well these past couple cycles have been more of "if we get pregnant, we get pregnant". But now I'm getting closer to that ideal age gap I want and I'm going to be more hopeful about getting pregnant and consequently more saddened when it doesn't happen...

Ok, sorry using this like a journal again!

Hope y'all have a good weekend :) give me positive vibes that I don't come in dead last at the tournament! Although I most likely will!

Bdb woohoo kid free time!!!

Thankyou Shae & Gigs.. when SO gets home shortly, il ask some more & see if sil knows more, fx its just a minor one!!

Ah sorry period arrived Gigs but glad your getting nearer to the age gap your looking for :) dont worry about scar tissue, that lil eggy will find a cosy spot in there to implant & if you have a csection again, they&#8217;ll remove all scar tissue :thumbup: You said u have a Golf thing this wknd? Hope you have fun, silver linings involve Wine haha!

We&#8217;ve not took Nuala swimming yet either but she&#8217;ll love it, she screams when we remove her from the bath tub haha! Love them all bubbled up its do cute <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->