General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Holy hell you were chatty today lol. I got through a couple pages then started getting lazy. I don't have the attention span lol. Idk. I'll try to stick around I'm just bummed. In my heart of hearts I KNOW even if I got what I wanted that it would (maybe even literally) kill SO. My time will come. And every month it doesn't, is just another month of life experience and financial security I can offer my kid.

Gigs, sorry the buyer backed out but hopefully you hear from someone soon. Just takes that one big buyer and then word of mouth. You got this! Also sorry you got c-blocked this morning and that your cm is messing with you.

PL, how cute that DH sent you suit pics. All spiffy and cute for his boo. SO went through the same thing when he started wearing collared shirts to work. Got a pic every day. And now that he is back at the gym on schedule I get shirtless pics on the daily haha usually captioned "made big for you". I'll make something of his big alright DAHSIDASOUDWGOU :)

Brea, good to see you back and alive! 10dpo getting exciting!

Campn, glad af is staying away. We need another bfp here. No pressure.

Greenie, yay now I get to stalk YOU buahaha. 96 is mad low! I've seen charters with 96s but never talked to someone who had a lower BBT like that. Kind of cool :) Sorry weird lol

J, sorry the donor situation is ridiculous. For what it's worth, if you were in Cali I'd totally let you come over and share my booze with you. Only stocking rum, tequila, orgy, and a few of SO's beers though. Also running low on soda so we'd be SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SH-SH-SHOTS everybody! up in here.

I feel like I missed someone... if I did I love you.

The good news is that even though I know better to self medicate with alcohol, I only have to teach for a total of... zero minutes tomorrow. I have a guest teacher, they have a good hours worth of independent to work on ranging from a social studies project to publishing their writing, PE, Library, and choice time.

Gahhh typed a long reply and changed pages without sending grrrrrrrrr
MrsG
I am flirting up S&M dude but even if he agreed to gimme some, he's gonna want to "put it in the Lady cup" :rofl:
There is NO way I can just :sex: him and hope he drops the :spermy: in...he lives for keeping gals on the edge and can def hold off...ahem...letting the juice loose:blush: until he is damn good and ready.
So I would need him On Board the TTC bus....ugh would be so nice if he just said YES! Tomoro is crunchtime on the real...I will have to ask him straight out at some point- but really don't wanna get shot down again.

Giggidy Yes ...I wish you had a penis... would TOTALLY do you lol:shhh: don't tell your SO!

DobDob If I don't get some Pickle Juice up in my Jar this weekend ....Let's do the damn thing bi coastal style!:drunk:

:dohh: forgot to mention...I'll start opks tomoro cd12...tho if I don't have a donor locked in...what's the point sigh... $store here I come...

Dobby- I tested today and got a BFN. I really thought it'd be positive, I'm disappointed and lost. I've done everything I could every cycle but I don't know anymore... I'm expecting AF to start now.

:( Is the dollar store that much cheaper? A dollar per opk seems a bit much. compared to my $30+ for my advanced ones yeah it's fine, but target/store brand is definitely less than a dollar. Right? Idk. Boozey

J <333 Just ask him. My mom always taught me the answer to the unasked question is always no. So if you ask and get no, you're exactly where you were before you asked. But you never know what someone might say yes to so just ask!

Dobby- I tested today and got a BFN. I really thought it'd be positive, I'm disappointed and lost. I've done everything I could every cycle but I don't know anymore... I'm expecting AF to start now.

Hey now. Hey. Your temp is still up. Keep that chin up. You're not out til you're bleeding out your who hah like me ;)

Dob- as far as opk goes the dollar tree ones are not cheaper than target brand but cheaper than any other I've found. BUT when I went to target the other night they had NO test not even an empty spot for them. So dollar tree is the best best thing. The others were like $12 for 7 test.

J- I agree with just ask! You won't know until you ask. Obviously he knows that you're looking for. How'd he take that?

Question temp queens-

Not that my temps mean much as this point. But how would it affect your temps if say... You woke up in the middle of the night for a quickie and then went back to sleep?

FF says it depends on the person. Quickies and potty breaks do not affect my temp.

I just buzzed stumbled to the mailroom because my package was delivered. Glad I have dogs at times like these but ugh. At least they never go out of style? If I leave them in bag should last right?

So I now have all of these...
https://shop.nhl.com/catalog/product/Montreal_Canadiens_Score_Series_Woven_Baby_Throw
https://shop.nhl.com/Montreal_Canad...l_Canadiens_Reebok_Red_Hockey_Jersey_Bodysuit
https://shop.nhl.com/Montreal_Canad...Canadiens_Old_Time_Hockey_Red_Beeler_Bodysuit
The first two I just got with the whole Black Friday 20% off deals which rocked because by Cyber Monday 25% off they were out of stock hehe. Pretty sure I snagged the last of both. The last I bought a while ago and was out of stock since I started TTC! I bought it to announce originally because I thought I would fall within two cycles r_r

OMG THE WANT IS REAL
https://shop.nhl.com/Montreal_Canadiens_Gear/Montreal_Canadiens_Sher-Wood_Blue_New_Baby_Puck_Cube
https://shop.nhl.com/Montreal_Canad...eebok_Navy_Raglan_Bodysuit_Bootie_And_Bib_Set
https://shop.nhl.com/Montreal_Canad...diens_Reebok_Navy_My_First_Cap_Adjustable_Hat
https://shop.nhl.com/Montreal_Canadiens_Gear/Infant_Montreal_Canadiens_47_Red_Stripe_Knit_Set

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2
I love those dobs! They're so stinkin cute! I'm already thinking about how I'll tell hubs again. I think it's so much fun!

It is. I have a phone consult with the couples therapy people. We needed counseling so we can push forward or call it quits, but if we are pushing forward I need help talking to him about TTC. I cannot wait 3 years. My friend is superstitious and says you aren't supposed to buy things for baby before (s)he is born. That while you are in the hospital that's when your friends and family go out and decorate the nursery and get things ready for you to come home with the baby. So part of me feels like I buy these things hoping to use them to announce and then AF comes. Maybe there is some truth to that.

Are you cramping at all today? Curious if you end up Oing today the more I look at your temp

I'm totally with buying a few things even before you get pregnant, out of hope or faith or whatever you want to call it; I'm more like if you send it out into the universe it'll become real! The blanket is beautiful!

Spotting picked up. It's so weird how I've been spotting for the past 3 days. I put a pad on and we'll see. If I saw one clear pink line on the tests for sure I'd be certain I'm having a chemical.

:( hugs campn. It just seems so early for you to be having bleeding that is more than spotting.

I agree. That was my whole thing when I was TTC. My massage therapist was like you have to tell the universe what you want.

I'm a huge believer in telling the universe what you want to receive it.

Campn- so sorry you're spotting. It's so odd. I've seen a couple post this week about spotting early. Hopefully she stays away!

Dob- no cramping but I never do when ovulating. I have a lot more discharge than normal even more than last week so that's a little encouraging. But the cold medicine I'm on is making it kinda creamy. I did do an opk and it was stark white... I've never even had a stark white before :(

:( Hugs. I know the feeling. I got a stark white opk not too long ago and it was so weird. I was like WTF you owe me two lines!!! lol. Are you still taking the cold meds? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->