General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I took one this morning but I'm going to try and hold off from now on. They only last a few hours so I've gone almost all day. It's mostly the mornings I need them.

My opk's are an embarassment to the TTC community.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 6
Campn I have read several posts where ladies spotted for a week or more:shrug: Just hang in there like Dob said- not out yet!

BoozeyDobby lol I love you woman! Your stuff will be fine left in the bag- I have had DS's baby stuff in rubber made tubs 5 yrs, and all are just fine. I threw a dryer sheet in there years ago, and when I open the tub and it smells so good!
Now I need a baby to put in them lol.
And superstition is only valid if you make it so.
I would say 90% of women buy SOMEthing before pregnant. No biggie.
And I think you should def KEEP TRYING for the baby...I think it will heal your heart and give him some focus to be uplifted for. Tomoro isn't guaranteed let alone 3 years!!

MrsG Agreed - meditate, Sungaze, just stare at the Stars and the moon- whatever bring you peace, and destresses you to help get that BFP!

AFM...sigh....finally asked...I don't think he's going for it tho...
I finally bought opks- 4 ....NOT happy to see this like I would be all other months...

Attachments

• OPKcd11.jpg
    OPKcd11.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 5
Why is everyone's cycle so insane this month?!? How late was o last month gig?

I did some research and it turns out illness delays o. So as if mc didn't screw up my cycle enough now this is too lol but I may still catch it ;)

Catching up...

Dobs, superstitions are just that. You didn't jinx yourself, you were just fighting nearly impossible odds this time. That said, i'm sure i had the same thoughts when i thought des was going to die...'course i bought butterly wall art for the nursery hoping for a girl :blush: but regardless, your head just thinks of all these things and reasons for not getting pregnant, etc....but the truth is someone has to be the one to have it take awhile, or get it right away, or miscarry once, or several times, or not at all....it's chance, and buying a baby blanket doesn't change any of it. Btw, i'm not a sports person but those are all damn cute!

J, maybe he'd be into the whole thing, with you begging for his little men the whole time. That could get kinky, right?

Well damn, so much for that :( J, you need a one night stand NOW!

Mrs, i o'd cd20 last month, but hoping it comes earlier....i think it might as the semis stretchy cm is back too bad hubs is in a video game :growlmad: i definitely told him earlier today we needed to get at it tonight. Not too thrilled right now, especially since it's nearly 11:30 :( wtf.

Trust me- right about now I would LOVE a dead beat Dad lol
Everyone I know wants to RAISE the baby with me - no no no
Exes for a reaaassson gah
WTF...

Just strip in front of the TV! That's what I do when hubs is watching a movie and ignoring me lol fx you get it in and o tomorrow.

J! Nooooooo!!! Go find some spermies!

:roll:
Contacting 2 donors off a site...really HATE last minute sketchy sh*t
No way to verify much- but the clinic does blood/saliva HIV test in 20 mins, so that is a MUST.
One is tall older 48 and "stocky" which means FAT...other is 29 Hispanic- no further description- which locally likely means very short...:dohh:
Hail Mary play on lesser of 2 evils.
Since My OPK is not far from I'd guess 1 day going positive, and cervix felt slightly open already this morning :shock: I may have to be a total harlot and pick up from both...so unamused right now...

Sorry J! At least there's potential not to miss a cycle. better than nothing right?

:shrug: Possibly MrsG...but there are alot of guys BSing on donor boards...some are simply into the fetish of impregnating, but are sterile, have vasectomies etc, or they just agree to meet and never show up So you waste your time/cycle

UK Birdie I'll say :hi: and by now....after 2am here and my email is flooded with horny donor wannabe's from afar...I just can't...
In no mood for this after a long back and forth text session trying to convince my Male best friend to donate to the cause...Close but now cigar. He is pissy and giving me attitude that I am going to use a donor but doesn't want to donate to me???WTF
Men are seriously babies sometimes...can't have it both ways buddy...
Time for ambien, and my nightly cereal...Gotta be up early to take son to work grrr I will be so glad when he gets his damn car in a week or 2...
G'night all, and G'mornin CB
:dust:

Just strip in front of the TV! That's what I do when hubs is watching a movie and ignoring me lol fx you get it in and o tomorrow.

Hahahaaa MrsG this just made me chuckle out loud Lol! 'Damn ut huns, you will have sex with me' :haha:

Ah J i really hope you get a last minute donor hun, especially now after seeing your literally positive OPK!! I dunno why blokes like to toy with our emotions about serious stuff, like why would he think you were 'joking' about asking him to be a donor? Ohhh the frustration of it!!! You font happen to kniw any hot legit guys in a local bar that are up for a 'fling' lol! It'll be a while now before im flung around the bedroom :rofl: i need to live vicariously through you girls hahaa!!

Gigs, colour is starting to appear on opk though Yey!!! I reckon early next week you will poss ovulate! :thumbup:

Dobby... All that Alcohol sounds awesome haha! Whats this Orgy drink you you saying about? Tell me more.. Sounds fun :) seriously gutted for you though, i know how much you wanted to see that poditive test :hugs:

Sorry your tests are still Negative Campn.. When i had ib with Riley, from 5dpo up until 7-8wks or more even i was light brown pink leakage & convinced it wasnt real but still got positive, hang in there, it can still happen :)

LOL hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

He finally came in, i pouted, told him if he wanted it he had to work for it ;) we're good :thumbup:

Except that my cm this morning is super stretch (although could be leftover from him, right?) but he woke up late and had no time to do his thing before work...he said if i wanted to make him lunch and bring it he would, but i have NO time today, have to drive 45 minutes away to pick up more duck food and take Des to a playground there and get back and feed him lunch before his "nap", which i'm hoping he actually takes today...

I just hope at this point i O on sunday. Now i'm afraid it'll be tomorrow, and i won't have gotten a :sex: session in the day before O, which is what happened last month :(

Opk'ing this afternoon....

J, good luck to you! Is the donor search what you'll be doing today? Meet him at the clinic and get a sperm analysis done while you're there to make sure :haha: ok to be fair i have no idea how long that takes.

:smug: got some right in the nick of time :dance: he might be a couple minutes late to work, but it shouldn't be a problem :thumbup: thank goodness, now i don't feel like i wasted a day!

BRING ON THE OVULATION :happydance:

:haha: sometimes you have to get your slut on!

Hey i've come a long way from that girl a couple months back who felt guilty for trying to get some :spermy: while he was drunk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->