General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

lol you sure have come a long way

My temp went way up this morning. But I'm not counting it as anything because I have no idea and I just started and inwasnuo for about an hr in the middle of the night. But we haven't bd in awhile with our work schedules.

Girls, I caved and tested. Now I need eyes because I'm pretty sure I got a vvvvvvvvfpl... I have another test for tomorrow. AF is due Sunday I think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 19
I see a line Bre!!

:happydance: I knew I wasn't imagining it! I'm scared now. I tested early and I really don't want another cp (though last time I had a late bfp).

I won't be calling this a bfp until I get two nice lines though!

So exciting! So happy for you! I'm usually pretty skeptical but if I can see it in your picture j know it's more in real life

I see it too!!! Super faint, but looks like the start of a bfp :dance:

J, hope you find your donor this month!! This must be so frustrating to you :hugs:

Gigs: FX you are just about to catch that egg. Maybe some more :sex: tonight and you should have a good base for o'ing tomorrow. :)

As for me: DH sent me another picture of him ready to go to work (I have only seen him in a suit once on our wedding day) but still without a smile. Apparently he "forgot it at home". Just tells me he isn't exactly happy out there on his own either.

Oooh i see it yay!!! Its faint & hazy, mine was just like that! You got anymore tests?? I need more pics lol

Lol Dobs, sure hope so!

Cl, I have one more test that I'll probably use tomorrow. I'll post a pic after.

Gigs:happydance: for gettin it IN! And ohhh yeaaaa I forgot you used to feel bad if he was drunk and I was like JUMP HIM :flasher: MOLESSSTTT! :rofl:

MrsG:shock: That is a MEGA F-ing LEAP!!! That may well be your post O spike...how's your cm?? FInger your vajay and see if that cervix is mushy and open like a mini donut!!...:blush: Apologies...that was my inner TTC Demon speaking

Breeaa OMG OMG I SEEEE IT!!! And your chart is F-ing Amaaaazzziiing!
:happydance:
Hurry! Cram some of this up in there!!:dust:
HPTBreeaa.jpg

HPTBreeaaNeg.jpg
Dobs Popper Inner:hugs: I may join you :drunk: If I don't get a donor by tonight...

Pacificsorting thru all the BS replies- Glad I saved some pics of these Aholes that play games on donor boards - makes it REALLY easy to see who is contacting me with a "new" email addy, or sending me a totally diff pic than last time we msgd...pfft.:finger:
I even have an Indian goy from Boston begging to fly here and knock me up lol.
REALLY?? A ticket and hotel in FL frommm Boston for a one day donation?
Did Boston exile women??:haha:
I will admit tho I totally have a Crush on Indian Culture! Their kids are so damn cute! Women beautiful with the flowing Hair and Sari's...ugh - so wanna go there.
And I think the little bobble the men do with their head while talking is SOoo adorbs...and slightly amusing.
Glad your hubs is sad without you. You two are gonna rock the neighborhood :sex: when you get back together LOL

J- I'm still positive you will get a donor! I just KNOW you will make it happen.

As far as possibly o-Ing in not happy about it. We haven't bd'd because we've both been sick and he's not feeling it. I even tried to wake him up this morning and Nothing. Idk how to check my cervix? It's like I can't reach it? I have a really tilted back uterus.

Oh and cm is kind of creamy... Less than when taking lots of meds but still a little creamy. And a whole lot of it. Like I can feel it inside there.

I took an opk last night and this morning. both negative.

MrsG still try to get some in later today eggys can be fert from 12-24 hrs depending on the quality of the egg.

For your cervix check - if you don't feel a "stopper cork" at the end of your vag canal then your cervix is pretty high ( normal for O time and a good thing).
Mine sometimes gets VERY high and hard to reach, so I do this.
(Best in a bathroom of course)
1 Squat completely, then insert your middle finger as far as you can in the vajay
2 If you don't run into the end ( like a roadblock) keep your finger in, and bear down like you are pushing out pee/poop ( but don't lol)
This will push the cervix toward your finger.
**Make sure you have already peed and pooped if you need to, because full bladder will lift the uterus ( and cervix) higher, and so will full bowels.

GL!!

Good advice J! I'll probably check in a little bit. I'm going to look up how to position my finger with tilted. When they do the transvaginal scan they're like aiming towards the bed I'm laying on.

No worries MrsG...the cervix is literally connected to the end of the vag canal, so even if tilted you can find it- mine is tillted way forward, but squat and bear down I can usually reach it.
Not sure if I gave you this chart before- but it shows pics and explains how the cervix tilts itself different near O than the rest of the month, so yours likely won't be as backward at that time ( :haha: sounded funny- backward uterus lol)
https://community.babycenter.com/po...cp_and_cervical_mucus_cm_type_for_your_charts

PL, it's sweet that he misses you too, but i am so sorry you're having to do the distance thing :( i would be a wreck.

I can't get in any :sex: tonight as i'll be out of town, returning tomorrow.

My damn over achieving right ovary is starting to hurt,but only when pressed....

Cervix is high, squishy, open...

Yet my opk is negative again? Wtf? It's super faint like yesterday.

Giggidy Any chance you had a short surge and missed??
:shrug:

:shock:GIGS! Just occurred to me!!! Since your uterus works separately on each side, any chance your Ovaries O at diff times??? Makes sense since each half doesn't seem in sync!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->