General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Heres the other one for my left hand middle finger, my engagement Ring is on the next one along, both of same colour & stones so should be ok :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1034835&stc=1&d=1527491279

Let me try that link again.. not sure if ya’ll can see pic or not

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1034837&stc=1&d=1527491515

Attachments

• 45743345-C023-4E52-984F-BD50B6E3C1D2.jpg
    45743345-C023-4E52-984F-BD50B6E3C1D2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 7
I decided to take a photo today, what a mistake. I’m still huge from pregnancy (although more likely over eating now :cry:) I thought I’d be back to normal now, and I’m just not! It makes me really sad, I don’t even think I look that different to 2 weeks PP!

Attachments

• 4A568F49-3BF8-4D20-A9EE-569941CADC44.jpg
    4A568F49-3BF8-4D20-A9EE-569941CADC44.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 29
Flueks how adorable! That cake is awesome! Can’t wait for your test!

Gigs yay for progression!

Kitty you definitely don’t look 2 weeks pp. Your stomach is much much smaller. It’s not quite as small as pre-pregnancy, but honestly I think you look healthier now than pre-pregnancy. And imho you have a nicer butt now haha

Good luck pacific!!

Thanks gigs!!! You are not a dirtball. Bahaha.

CB what an awful nightmare!! Hate having those realistic nightmares! How fumny about Nuala with caje pic :)

I really like that set. I love silver or white gold.

Kitty you look better now than pre pregnancy, imo. You look malnourished in pre to me. You are smaller now than 2 wk pp.

AFM I think I see an ultra super squinter. Going to confer with dh. I would share a pic but I can't capture what I see. I may test tomorrow. I talked with DH last night and he's noticed I've not had my usual PMS:rofl:

Kitty i have to say you look fantastic, even more so than pre pg ! Lovely

Ooooh Flueks we love a squinty go on upload lol! Feeling good vibes for you :)

Kids enjoyed the Farm, it was stinky but very hot, they weren’t as much into the Animals for petting as i thought they might of been, they more enjoyed the little park with the kiddy tractors & jcb’s lol i have a couple of pics

Nuala on the mini JCB hehe

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1034855&stc=1&d=1527515740

Attachments

• D51A5C9B-FC71-47BD-BF84-7D2250F9998B.jpg
    D51A5C9B-FC71-47BD-BF84-7D2250F9998B.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 15
Farmer Riley ha ha

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1034859&stc=1&d=1527516029

Attachments

• E1D0257B-39C6-448A-B6A0-CFDC410E2779.jpg
    E1D0257B-39C6-448A-B6A0-CFDC410E2779.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 8
Cb love the ring! It's really similar to one i bought recently but had to return because two of the stones fell out the day after I got it. I may have dropped it on the ground but still…:haha:
Omg look at Nuala! All that red hair! She and Riley make adorable farmers <3

Kit you are a freaking hottie. I promise you I would not say that if it were not true. Your body now is actually my ideal body...but I'll never have that. I just don't have a belly with the ability to be as flat as yours. Anyway you are a total milf!

Fluek!!! Try uploading anyway! Also try CTP, their upkoader is infinitely better. Sometimes it looks a little blurry when you were uploading it but once it is done it is as clear as it is on the phone, at least for me it is.

I see lines but they look too far over i think? That said, suoer blurry so hard to tell. What did hubby say?

Gigs, yeah I'm not sure. Sorry I had trouble photographing. Hubs slept in too late that I just tossed them. I'll probably test tomorrow though.

Hi I was on here in 2016 when I was trying to conceive my first. He is now ten months old and after a greAt birthday weekend way I'm sitting in the tww window. Not sure if I'm day 8 or 9 but I've been getting headaches, dizzy spells along with nausea so fx it is symptoms.. I did poas this am but it was a bfn so I'll be buying more today while I'm out. I'm still on matt leave and if I am pg I'd go back to work at 13weeks...

Flueky fx your test tomorrow shows you a nice line!!

Giggs congrats loved looking at your progression pics!

CB your bump is so cute! And the ultrasound pics! I miss going for them and seeing the baby grow!

Mwel I can't believe you haven't tested yet!! Now that's some serious will power!

Thanks guys for the kind words, I guess I’m holding myself to too high a standard, I was tiny pre preg so I suppose it stands to reason I wouldn’t get back there! Maybe I have a bit of body dismorphier going on!

Flueks I see a haze of a line but I’m not positive!

Kit i know you mentioned having a history with an ED so I would say you can definitely trust us when we say you look good! I know in my teens I was convinced I was a huge fatty. Looking back now it's very obvious I had a skewed perception of myself. I dated this chick who was very complimentary of my body but I never accepted what she said. Now I wish I had that body! Lol

Welcome back Purple! Were you guys trying again or was it a slip up? If you aren't pregnant will you start actively trying?

Forgot to say I told my patents today we're expecting. They seemed shocked and not very happy for us. I mean they were nice and congratulated us but you could tell there was an undertone of "...really? So soon?" That was unsaid. I hate that I almost feel like I'll have to justify this decision to them even though it really is none of their business why we tried again "so soon". Uggghh

i am looking forward to telling MIL and her husband today though! They are going to be so thrilled.

Kit you are gorgeous and I echo gigs. Your body now is fantastic, but I know ot&#8217;s Easy to be your own worst critic. It&#8217;s hard accepting the reality that once you give birth things change and some can never change back. Just takes time to adjust.

If it helps, I have literally gained 30lbs in the last two years. I hate it, but I get so few hours with A I just despise the idea of going to the gym. I have to remind myself every morning I had and have a baby. My life is a f*ing Shit show that between stress and exhaustion my body wants carbs and sugar so forget dieting even though I know carbs and sugar aren&#8217;t substitutes for sleep/good

But the point of my rant is you&#8217;re beautiful but I get what it feels like to not feel comfortable in your skin

:hugs: Dobby, dare I ask how it&#8217;s going?

Gigs I&#8217;m sorry your announcement didn&#8217;t go as well as hoped, but I agree you should never have to justify having/wanting a baby, you do you!

Been off BnB for most this cycle just popping in to offer congrats to Gigs and any I missed.
6dpo here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->