General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs it was a spur of the moment decision lol decided that we wanted them closer in age. If it is a bfn yes I'll start cracking down on watching my cycle and chatting on Friday like I did with our first.
Why would you feel like you're parents would think it's too soon?

Co i was thinking about you today

I think it's because my kids are handfuls, or maybe because they had three under three and close ages were tough on them, or maybe because i almost died last delivery...but honestly they've never had that super stoked and excited reaction for my pregnancies. Well my mom cried (happy tears) with ds1 but not really anything close to that with the m/c, ds2, or now this pregnancy.

Eh but no worries about my folks though. We told MIL & FIL (not other FIL yet though) and they are so excited. They love grandkids, plus FIL love children and never had is own, also believes (agrees?) that all babies are blessings. So that was super nice! And i think having hubs' family be excited for us is getting him excited too <3

Hi Purple pear :) ooh thinking positive thoughts for you, will u be testing today aswell?

Hoping you get a very clear BFP today Flueks eeeee!!! Il be checking in regular to see whats happening, i could see something on the link you shared but it wasnt clear so im hoping better today for you :)

Im glad your not looking into too much how your parents reacted Gigs, parents are weird, my mum said to me &#8216;oooh lovely, congrats, why am i the last to know??&#8217; & she was proper miffed about it, i mean What a thing to say, I replied i hardly ever see you & im not going to text it to you?! Urhhh annoys me, she so wrapped up with her pushy idiot hubs (who i detest) that i not heard from her since i told her, doesnt bother me in the slightest! Awww lovely that the inlaws are thrilled <3 babies are a blessing, they&#8217;re an extension of us, its amazing:)

Hi Dobs, hugs lovely :hugs:

Sorry about negative test Flueks, i always hated that slap :( your not out yet though, positive thoughts X

Blah Fluek so sorry :( still time though so I'll hold out hope :hugs:
Cb sorry about your mom's reaction! My folks said that too, asked who we told then my dad said "so basically we're the last to know". Um no, we told 3 couples, our besties, my brother and hubby's brother (and their partners). I was going to visit and tell them in person but my dad is sick. UGH AGAIN I don't need to justify that but here I go! Such a guilty conscience I have!

Flu I see a faint line on that test? But maybe it’s not there IRL! Holding out hope for you!

Wow ladies sorry for the negative reactions :-(

Fluek fingers crossed that it changes this week!

I just got a bfn this morning with a lot of cramping so I'm feeling like after is going to make an early appearance this month. Going to get some opks and start trying :)

Hey you never know! I had that identical feeling about 7 or 8 dpo with ds1. Baaaaad af cramps

Hey ladies! Finally worked up the courage and....

Attachments

• TEST.jpg
    TEST.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 31
Yay congrats mwel!! How exciting!!

Gigs and just showed :-( stupid af lol

Holy crap mwel!!! That is an extremely dark line! How many dpo do you reckon you are? Congratulations!!! :dance:

Holy crap mwel!!! That is an extremely dark line! How many dpo do you reckon you are? Congratulations!!! :dance:

Thank you!!! 23 dpo today. 5 weeks and 3 days according to ovulation. I'm on :cloud9:!!!

Big sister was so excited and we told some of the family yesterday. Not telling work for a bit and not announcing on social media for a while.

I LOVE my dark line! lol!

Awww Gigs I just saw where you told your family and they were excited! How sweet! Ours was too. We haven't told his Dad yet and he will just worry. :(

Congratulations Mwell! How exciting :cloud9:

It's been an eventful weekend. We had DD2's ballet rehearsal Friday, her recital on Saturday. DH raced his karts on Sunday after a friend's bday party, and yesterday we went to the movies.

My FIL had a major heart attack last night. It came out of nowhere. DH and I were in bed by 10 and his phone starts blowing up. His step mom was telling him that his dad was having really bad chest pains and they were taking him to the ER. She is a nurse but didn't think it was worse than a 'mild' heart attack. It wasn't until they did a cardiac procedure and determined that one of his arteries is 100% blocked that he was put in the 'major' category and rushed straight back to have a stent put in. He's recovering nicely right now, but I would appreciate any prayers or healing thoughts that you ladies could send our way. <3

Oh my bdb!!! Keeping your family in my thoughts. That is terrible but REALLY glad they got him in right away!

Oh Bdb im sorry to hear that :shock: scary! But so glad he got in straight away & recovering atm, my thoughts are with you guys xx

Ahhhhhhh Mwel i blooming knew u were preggers hahaaa congrat my lovely & thats a beast of a line, niiiice!!! :)

Sorry af showed up Purples.. def get those opk&#8217;s for this cycle hehe!!

Uh Gigs i know & they make u feel guilty for it when its not their news to share & with whoever first, no need to justify!! She did this when i was pg with Riley when he was born, we told a couple people & then she was next on list, then her husband had a big go at Adam in the hospital (riley was like 12hrs old) & since then he dont like him, he ruined that day for us & its all Adam remembers about if, infuriates me why family feel the need to act like it that they are more important than other family/close friends?! Grr! Ooh that was a rant sorry LOL

No need to apologize! It is very frustrating, especially since emotions are running high anyway because you just had a flippin' baby!!!

Purp sorry about af boooo! But yay for baby making!

Ooohhh we have sucklings hatching! And 11 ducks sitting on 9 nests :O we are going to be up to our eyeballs in ducklings lol

BDB- I'm so sorry about your FIL! I will for sure be praying for him! :(

CB-ha! I think we all knew it but I was in denial because I have had all of the symptoms before and ended up I was just crazy and started a week later...I now suspect those to be CP's as well as the one I caught. But I am praying this one is sticky! IF the line is any indication, that is awesome. ha!

Gigs-LOVE animals! I got to play with kittens yesterday and I was in heaven after finding out I was pregnant AND getting to play with kittens. OMG my heart about exploded. ha! I've never gotten to play with ducklings though.

Purple-I'm sorry about AF. I know how bad that sucks when you suspect you are pregnant. :( Well, let's be honest, AF sucks anytime.

By the way, that dark line, couldn't mean twins, right? lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->