General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Mwel since you’re much further along than normal testing time, that darkness seems normal. No way to really gauge twins.

Bdb prayers for your FIL

Been feeling nauseous and generally unwell past 3 days. Went to six flags today and it was 88 degrees. I nearly passed out or puked after 6 hours there, it was sooo hot. I’m still quite nauseous and woozy. So yeah sorry for my lackluster response. Much love.

Oh Shae bless you... any thought of reason to sickness, virus? Your not pg are you?? I hope you start feeling lots better very soon anyway X

Mwel i did a Digi at just over 5wks & it gave me 3+wks & I panicked & though s**t Twins lol! Nope, just the one in there. I guess theres no real way of knowing without a scan to see if theres more than one bubba in there <3 Do twins run in your family at all? We have a Triplet gene in ours (hope my stuck up sister gets that one) Lol! My Nan had Triplet siblings back in the day, sadly at turn of the century it was very uncommon & they all died before 3 months, how awful!

Bdb so sorry about your fil :-( prayers!

CB wow triplets? I would be so paranoid every pregnancy!

I spoke with my husband tonight and he's on board to try this month so I'm happy about that! We are going a to Europe for three weeks mid June till the beginning of July so I'm excited for that as I return to work shortly after.

CB my diet has been all over the place so that could be why. Not sure though. Today I had awful pain that could&#8217;ve been reflux or gas but it was located around where the gall bladder is but like near the surface of the skin, in the front, so not the gallbladder I don&#8217;t think lol. I feel less woozy and nauseous after recovering for about an hour from the heat, but I&#8217;m still a bit off. Since I still have my IUD in I&#8217;m assuming there&#8217;s no chance of pregnancy being the cause.

Also I love how you wish triplets on your sister hahaha that&#8217;s terrifying, so sad about your nan&#8217;s triplets. My mom was a twin and the twin miscarried, but she didn&#8217;t have twins and neither did anyone else in my family. So I&#8217;m not really concerned about that in the future.

Purple awesome that you get to start TTC soon!

Meel kittens and bfp?! Eeee i LOVE that warm fuzzy feeling of pure joy! Ducklings (thanks for catching my type-o cb lol) are so freaking cute. Waaaay cuter than chicks. They are all fluffy and teeny! Got a pic of the first two out :)

And for extra baby animal squee, a fawn nursing from a doe outside my mil's house!

Attachments

• IMG_4041.jpg
    IMG_4041.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4028.jpg
    IMG_4028.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 13
Shiny things time!!!

Woohoo may have just got the deal of a century on ebay! Won this rose gold ring set for only $21!!! The seller I think mislabled it as "gold filled" which generally means a thin layer over a cheaper base metal, but i contacted her and she assures it's real 10k rose gold and real morganite and diamonds! So now just to wait and see if she actually sends it and then if it's all real. I am so excited!

The other pic is an oval morganite & white zircon, set in silver. This is ring 2 of 3 i impulse bought.

Attachments

• 91241718-BF8D-45C3-8CF2-5877E99590F7.jpg
    91241718-BF8D-45C3-8CF2-5877E99590F7.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4033.jpg
    IMG_4033.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 14
So shinyy! Soo pretty!!

Finally picked up my comp again. AF showed up right on time, but we are now officially ttc. I&#8217;m excited and nervous as heck.

Nyxn yay for ttc :) get some opks, will you be temp tracking your cycles or just going for it hehe

Purples where in Europe are you holiday&#8217;ing? Im in uk & weathers lovely atm

Ohhhhhh my gigs the Ducklings <3 sooooo frikkin cuuute!!! Love those Rings & Rose gold is lovely, i love rings with Stones in them:) i dreamt last night some woman in a shop waa trying to sell me a Ring & i was having none of it haha

Course Shae I forgot u still have iud in, it could very well of been the heat, i start drinking lotsa water when i start feeling yuk & it takes the edge off slightly. I hope you feel somewhat better today & theres no Gastro probs there

Shae how have you found the iud?

I didn&#8217;t get my period in the end, just 2 days of spotting :rofl: never mind maybe it will come round soon!

Good morning!

Gigs those rings are beautiful! What a steal for 21$!

Nyxnw good luck this month! Are you tracking?

CB we are staying in Croatia, Austria and finishing our last week driving around France.

I know people.who have gotten pregnant with an iud in place... Nothing ever means 100% unfortunately :-(

CB for two hours I didn&#8217;t get the chance to drink anything whilst being outside in the heat, so that didn&#8217;t help. I started drinking a lot after that but I hadn&#8217;t eaten anything but a bagel at 9 am so I had a ton of liquid in my stomach with not much to catch it. I ate a big chili cheese dog around 3:30 pm and felt loads better but still not great. Got back to the car and it took a minute for the AC to hit so it was boiling in there. Took about an hour in the car with AC blasting for me to feel okay. Then I was pretty much fine. I feel good today, knock on wood. Well, besides my runny nose and sneezing, but that&#8217;s allergies. No biggie.

Gigs the animals are sooooo cute and the rings are so so pretty!

Nyx yay on TTC!

Kitty, functionally I&#8217;ve found it great. I haven&#8217;t gotten pregnant, that&#8217;s the goal. Most people lose their period, I didn&#8217;t. Because of that, I have crazy irregular periods that are super light (thank god for the light part) and crazy changing symptoms which are annoying as holy hell. I now have regular PMS symptoms of nausea and moodiness. I plan on switching to the pill because I really want regularity, it&#8217;s like stability for me, and the IUD isn&#8217;t regular at all.

Purple I know people who have gotten pregnant on the iud as well. But I&#8217;ve had it for over 4 years with no pregnancy so I figure it would&#8217;ve happened by now.

Grrrr that C-U-next tuesday cancelled my order -.- i actually was dreaming all night about it and dreamed she wanted me to pay $46 for it instead. What a bummer to wake up and see she does in fact want more! But it is worth more than that so I understand. I emailed her to se if she want to work out a private sale. If she relists it I'm going to be miffed!

Shae glad you're feeling better.

I actually recently found out my poor MIL had to end a pregnancy after hubs and before BIL because she got pregnant on the iud :( so sad, she was telling me about it and even though it was over 30 years ago she's still bothered to talk about it :(

Gigs I'm sorry to hear she did that. Are they allowed? I know certain sites once you list it doesn't matter what the price is you have to accept. I'm not sure how eBay works to be honest.

Shae ah I see I didn't know how long you have had your IUD.

You can cancel but it will count negatively against you. What pisses me off is she marked the reason as "canceled per buyers request". So if she's unresponsive to my emails i'm going tonreport her and slam her rating because that's not ok. There is an option to make a reserve (the lowest amount she'll accept) which she did not do so...

Took another cheapie today because i want to see a super dark line, darker than control. Nope! These tests just don't work like frer. I'm not sure if they ever do the dark test line, light control thing...which makes me tempted to buy more frer :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_4053.jpg
    IMG_4053.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
Gigs I would be so pissed ugh. That&#8217;s terrible about your MIL having to terminate because of her iud. Part of the reason I&#8217;m switching to the pill is because of that issue. If I get pregnant on the pill, I don&#8217;t risk miscarriage while stopping taking it, with the iud you gotta take it out if you get pregnant and there&#8217;s a high risk of miscarriage when you take it out.

Purple it&#8217;s cool, you haven&#8217;t been on long and there&#8217;s no way anyone could read everything from the past few years, it would take months to read. I hope I didn&#8217;t come off as rude.

Gigs that test line looks a tad darker than the control to me. Not as obvious as mwel&#8217;s frer of course, but still a wonderful line. Looks like you&#8217;ve got a sticky one <3

Gigs- omg! The babies! I love em! I wish I could snuggle them. It's one of my favorite things in the world. But kittens, when they purr...that can cure anything. When I was ttc and I would get my period, my kitties would crawl up and lay with me while I cried. :cry:

Oh and I hate when you think you've got a steal on Ebay only for the seller to cancel the order. ugh! How annoying!

CB- Yes, twins run in both sides of our family. I would be sad because I love being pregnant and did intend on having another down the road. And my hubby would freak even though he is the best daddy ever to our 3 year old.

You can cancel but it will count negatively against you. What pisses me off is she marked the reason as "canceled per buyers request". So if she's unresponsive to my emails i'm going tonreport her and slam her rating because that's not ok. There is an option to make a reserve (the lowest amount she'll accept) which she did not do so...

Took another cheapie today because i want to see a super dark line, darker than control. Nope! These tests just don't work like frer. I'm not sure if they ever do the dark test line, light control thing...which makes me tempted to buy more frer :haha:

Looks good and dark to me!

My doctor has changed my appt (that was supposed to be a yearly) to the 11th and an OB appt instead. I think I will get an ultrasound that day too. Eeeek! Praying everything is okay and there is a nice strong heartbeat.

Gigs, I'm pissed for you that she cancelled your order. It isn't your fault she didn't set a reserve. I'd be tempted to report on those grounds alone. It seems all that happened is she has realized she can get more for the ring than she originally expected.

Thanks for all the good thoughts about my FIL. He did really well yesterday and may even get discharged today! <3

Speaking of IUD's, my friend's second child is an IUD baby. I wonder why they suggest termination for some but not for all? She said her OB never mentioned it to her.. they just did a lot more ultrasounds. It was removed after her delivery, I believe.

To be fair my mil had the pregnancy yeeeaars ago, probably different options then as there is now. Ultrasound technology back then was a lot worse so probably couldn't monitor the pregnancy.

My mom is visiting and kind of upsetting me. I love her to death but she is terrible at hiding her concerns. Her and my dad are both quick to worry and point out negatives. She hasn't said anything about being excited for another grandkid, but has mentioned we need to get a bigger car/van as well as trash service (right now we collect it and take it to the dump but our truck is broken) because i'm going to be changing soooo many diapers soon :roll: thanks mom, this ain't my first rodeo! Anyway she took Des to the pool and I'm chilling out while Lev naps. I love her but I'm really bummed she is never excited about my pregnancies. That said she is an amazing grandma! Blah oh well.

And yeah seller has yet to respond about that ring and I'm probably irrationally enraged about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->