General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

congrats MW.
Gonna have ladies having winter babies in here lol

Seller contacted me and I don't think she know what she's doing lol. Was hoping for $700! That is laughable! They are definitely worth more than $21 but not that much!

Cpp how are you? 7dpo now? How was your timing this month?

I'm ok Gigs. It's hatch day in the incubator but no sign of peepers yet.

I'm 8dpo now.
Timing was better than norm with -1 and -2 and even -5 if you wanna go further back lol
I had a rough patch last night as I woke to choking on Acid reflux which has never happened before and happened for no good reason- I didn't overeat or eat abnormally. Also watery eyes today and a bit yesterday. I figured it was from my guy cutting grass yesterday but I haven't even been outside yet today to blame nature lol
I'm just falling apart apparently lol

Shae no you didn't come off as rude at all! And I read back from April back when you got your corset let's just say that in itself took a whole evening and I still skipped some pages lol

Gigs wow 700$!!! Are you going to report that or want you who cancelled? If not wouldn't that look bad on you if they think you cancelled? Also wow beautiful line!

CPp good luck this month!

Thanks CP! Lots of baby dust to you! Chart is looking good and acid re flux was one of my first symptoms on 8dpo. Also, little nausea here and there along with constipation that has lasted until now.

Gigs, I would so report the seller. That is not even right! She should have read the rules.

Anyone having mild headaches above the eye as a symptom? I wonder if I'm just not drinking enough water. I HATE water so I have to make myself drink it every few days. lol!

Have you tried adding a little flavor to the water- lemon or berry juice perhaps? It tends to help many.

I don't like lemon. I do use water flavoring but I can't use too much because I have IBS with constipation and it makes it REALLY bad...the artificial sweeteners do it.

Yeah I wouldn't use artificial flavorings myself. I would get a bottle of my favorite apple or grape juice and just mix a little in water.
Yeah Artificial sweeteners are very hard for many to digest, ants and such don't even usually eat them.

Argh I’d be annoyed too Gigs. I’d maybe report her, basically on the grounds of making it seem like it was the buyer. She should own her mistake so future potential buyers know what’s what.

Mwel - congrats! I’m so glad you can rest easy!

CP - I’m hoping the reflux is a good sign!

Suddenly can’t remember anything and can’t go back a page.

We came back from Europe two days ago. We originally vowed never to do it again after Tilly was sick for two thirds of the trip (needed to go to doc, which is actually free in the UK even for people from overseas who don’t have insurance) and two out of three flights were delayed and cramped, but the past week was good, it was great seeing fam, and the flight back home was pleasant. Highlights included MIL catching DH and I having sex, FIL repeatedly seeing my boobs (thanks to Tilly popping off while nursing) and MIL scrutinizing the stringiness of one of my thongs that she washed, which actually used to belong to a friend of mine (a defence that sounded like either an outright lie or just super weird). All this is funnier when you know that MIL is an incredibly sweet elderly Christian woman.

Mwell awesome line!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

Purple I'm glad DH is on board with ttc :)

Cppeace good luck this cycle!! Lots of babydust!

Gigs I think your latest tests test line is a smidge darker. Nothing quite does progression like frer imo.

So crappy of that seller saying you cancelled. I would report that. Oh and like wtf how do you mess that up wanting $700 but either start bidding WAY under ir a cheap buy it now. Something sounds fishy about the whole mess.

Sorfy your mom isn't excited. My FIL and step MIL weren't estatic about V. They have grand babies through DHs step siblings. My mom, dad, MIL, step dad definitely made up for it though. Mom could hardly wait to post on facebook :rofl:

Shae hope you are feeling better girlie.

Jez I'm sorry your trip didn't go so well. I never thought about medical expenses in another country. Sheesh. Oh and the interruption:rofl: i have nightmares about that very thing. You would think people would knock before entering a room with adults *ahem*

Sorry if I forgot anyone. Just been down about bfn. I'm 11 or 12 dpo. I tested this morning but couldn't see anything. I'm thinking bfn this late, AF will come soon. Oh well, financially next month or later works out better since I'll have my short term.

Have a physical tomorrow a.m. I haven't done one in 6 or more years. Whoops. I don't expect anything but hearing I'm overweight with my bmi. Going to try to work out again once my dad leaves. I don't like working out in front of most others.

V's actual birthday tomorrow. Hard to believe I went into labor 1 year ago today. I wanted to work as long as I could. I certainly accomplished that. Anyways, I'm looking forward to being off with her, hubs, and family tomorrow.

Not much else to say. I hope you ladies have a great week :)

Awww happy birthday Victoria!

Jez I live you. Glad the trip ended on a high note and when you have time please give us the whole story about your sexual mishap!

Ohhhh ladies you better believe i reported that bitsh! I was being so nice, asked if maybe she'd like to work out a barter of a custom pet portrait and she sent a snarky reply like "I don't know where you get YOUR jewelry from but this isn't costume and it's worth a lot and blah blah I'm annoying"...so I reported her, THEN saw the hooker relisted the item!!! So then I reported that listing too and gave her a negative review that she canceled my order after i paid so any buyers will see that note on her account. MESS WITH THIS BULL, YOU GET THE HORNS!

I'm giddy with revenge.

Fluek i hope the appointment goes well and the alternative timing with baby 2 works better for you.

I FaceTimed my friend with a newborn today and ong baby is so cute but I'm TERRIFIED.

Awww happy birthday Victoria!

Jez I live you. Glad the trip ended on a high note and when you have time please give us the whole story about your sexual mishap!

Ohhhh ladies you better believe i reported that bitsh! I was being so nice, asked if maybe she'd like to work out a barter of a custom pet portrait and she sent a snarky reply like "I don't know where you get YOUR jewelry from but this isn't costume and it's worth a lot and blah blah I'm annoying"...so I reported her, THEN saw the hooker relisted the item!!! So then I reported that listing too and gave her a negative review that she canceled my order after i paid so any buyers will see that note on her account. MESS WITH THIS BULL, YOU GET THE HORNS!

I'm giddy with revenge.

Fluek i hope the appointment goes well and the alternative timing with baby 2 works better for you.

I FaceTimed my friend with a newborn today and ong baby is so cute but I'm TERRIFIED.

🤣😂🤣 this was my smile of the night.

I just have to pop in to say Jez LOL WHAT?! My bff holds an event called a b* and switch where girls get together, wine is had, and we swap clothes we never wear but definitely not thongs lol I love it LOVE IT I needed that laugh

Read but tbh only remember two things and if I say them then everyone will know my favorites haha jk ily i’m So tired

Congrats preggos lots of clingy vibes and fun appointments

Hello, Dobby! When does your break start?

Gigs, haha you go girl!

Thanks, I just try to remind myself things happen when they are supposed to not when I want them to. We weren't supposed to ttc this cycle anyways :rofl:

Oh happy5 weeks:)

I woke up early, well my usual time but I'm off today. So bbt was taken at usual time and...... it jumped to 98.66!!! Like body quit fucking with me. Give me bfp if pregnant or give ne temp drop of doom then AF.

I tested after I saw my temp. I don't see anything. I guess I could be a late implant??? Ugh, hope limbo ends soon.

Here's my chart. I could possibly only be 12dpo today. Saturday the 19th, I had a low temp at 330 or so in a.m. then a higher at 550. I thought it was from night waking but opk was negative that afternoon. I figure I Od between my 2 temps? I wasn't sure which temp to use so I used my usual wake up time.

Sorry for that long explanation.

Attachments

• b_wqTmOH(1).jpg
    b_wqTmOH(1).jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 5
10 school days! I check out at 8:30am in exactly two weeks!

Flueks that is curious when my temp was that high I was either preggo or running a fever later in the day so hopefully it’s the former!

Jez your in law walk in whilst jiggy cracked me up hahaaa & how much did she see?? :rofl:

Gigs omg Ebay bit**h!!! Did u pay her already? Has she refunded u yet?? Let us know if she messages more about her massive bad review ha ha ha!

Oooh 10 day countdown Dobs :) i bet you sooooo cannot wait until those last few hrs!

Happy Birthday Victoria <3 hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow & your chart is soaring.. i hated the LP limbo!

Happy 5wks Gigs eeeep!

Im having lotsa aches n pains today, its def the relaxin hormone kicking in but its early this time, i had awful SPD or PSD or whatever its called where you whooe lower parts just move & hurt uhhhh my lower back almost my butt & my pubic bone is frickin killin me today uhh! At least the sickness has passed, i guess i xant have it all Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->