General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Happy birthday to V! :flower:

Gig- I'm glad you reported her! Good for you.

Jez- sounds like one hell of a trip :haha:

AFM this is the quiet part of pregnancy for me. I still have days where I forget I'm pregnant. I can't believe I'll already be 14 weeks this Saturday! That's when I found out Brenna (DD2) was for sure a girl. I think DH and I are going to wait until I'm 15-16 weeks this time, though. I'm still thinking it's a boy, but either way I'll be excited. <3

Awww cb sorry you're feeling so crummy :( i paid eBay b* but she redunded me.

I've got my eyes on another ring today :haha: not exactly my taste and it'll have to be resized but it'll serve its purpose (which is to have a second set in rose gold, plus one i can wear disc golfing).

Bdb the calm before the storm :haha: yup quiet here too, wondering when symptoms will hit. I don't feel pregnant at all aside from the bloat.

Today I'm trying to nurse one of the ducklings back to health. I've named it Tippy because "he" (no idea what it is but all babies are "he" to me before i know either way) has a gimp leg and can't walk right now. He has been mostly struggling on his side but has stood once today so i'm hopeful he'll pull through! He's drinking and has a set of lungs on him so he seems strong; definitely not in death's eyes but we'll have to figure out this leg situation.

Awww poor baby duckling... makes me sad for him/her.. im rubbish in pg with poorly animals, i get so upset, i remember being pg with Riley & one of my Cats brought in a mouse & it was nearly dead, i had to toss it down garden at 2am :( i cried like a baby Lol

Hahaa check u out Ring buying again lol! Im buying mine next Weds when me & my friend pop into Town & do some shopping ;) ive seen more today on Pandora website lol! Oooh Rose gold set sounds lovely though Gigs :)

This next week in gonna draaaaaag as the 12wk scan is next Friday arhhhhhhh!!!

Bdb i call it the pg Limbo :haha: symptoms ease off, no prominent bump & awaiting for first movements eeeep! Is your Placenta Anterior or Posterior? Scan lady said mine looks posterior (yay) but i guess it can change slightly, hoping it is so i can start feeling early movement :)

Lol cb I can't wait to see what you come home with! Here's the last ring of my impulse buys. Can't decide if i like it or not...I can't unsee Mickey Mouse with crooked ears :rofl:

Here's little Tippy! He's telling at me right now :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_4059.jpg
    IMG_4059.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4056.jpg
    IMG_4056.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 9
Gig- poor duckling :( I hope he makes a full recovery.

Cb- I have no idea if I'm posterior or anterior. :haha: I should probably ask better questions at my appointments. I have had little moments where I'm convinced I'm feeling teeny baby "pops" but a part of me feels like the baby is still far too small to be having noticeable thumps to my belly.

Won my ring set! Unfortunately i will still have to have them resized but will still be wayyyyy cheaper than buying new! Yay! Ok now to stay the hell off eBay!!!

Tippy the duckling is doing much better. He still tips over but omg he couldn't even stand yesterday and i thought last night he'd be a goner! I reunited him with his fellow nest mates and mom (well, moms -- there are two sharing a nest) are not attacking him so all is well :thumbup:

Well on the bright side of things since I started my keto diet my cycles have been normal from February till now. All 26-28 days between periods. Bad news is I just started my AF again &#9785;&#65039; but i haven’t been this regular since 2016 and I weigh less now than I did when I got pregnant with Tabs. So hopefully things are moving in the right direction. I may or may not temp this cycle. I didn’t do it for the cycle that just ended and it would have been nice to know the drop of doom happened today. But it’s also summer and I hate having to set my alarm to temp and then try and fall back asleep

Gigs- sucks that woman acted like that but yay for winning a new set! I’m bad about shopping for clothes online. Specifically Lularoe and now that I found discount sites for it I have an even bigger problem. Good to know that the duckling is doing better.

I have to go shopping tmrw to look for a dress to wear to my sisters wedding. Thank God she isn’t going with us. I just don’t want to deal with her right now haha. My husband is going to do the brakes for her car this weekend. He’s saving her over $200 in labor by him doing the work and not the shop who quoted her $575 for the job. I just want her to actually act grateful but I doubt that happens...

Thats great Tex, well done you! Treat ye self to some saucy underwear whilst dress shopping aswell hehe :)

Maybe not temp&#8217;ing may help ttc for you guys, less stress with seeing it on chart & avidly watching the temps, this may be the dre-stress pre-pg thing you need, just relaxed with the cycles :thumbup: plus you&#8217;ll probs gauge when af will be arriving give or take a couple days.. sorry you got af last cycle aswell though X

Awww omg thats the cuuuutest lil Duckling #hearteyeemoji <3 i really like the ring aswell, i love stoned Rings, very pretty

Bdb, your Placenta details should be written up on your Scan Maternity notes hun, have a wee gander :) they do say that if your really in tune with your body, some ladies feel pops & weird flitters reeeeeally early one, it could very well be the wee button in there hehe

Ahhh tex isn't bargain shopping addicting???!! I'm a sucker for yard sales too. The rings I got are pictured below. $61!!! The set retails for $400-500 new from other sites so I am pumped. It's not entirely my taste but it's growing on me :) I liked the other set better but oh well!

Anyway tex sorry af showed :( but glad you've made such a massive self improvement with your health! I'm kind of sad I never made it to my goal weight before this pregnancy. I might "try" to healthily drop a little more,not diet restrict but eat better and try to get out and walk more while i am still feeling normal.

Kit they are one of the cutest baby animals in my opinion! Tippy is keeping up with his "siblings" now so it's a happy ending <3

Attachments

• IMG_4064.JPG
    IMG_4064.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 6
Aww so glad he&#8217;s better! How do you not just melt into a puddle when all the ducklings come along??

Tippy is so adorable! I really like that ring you won gigs congrats!

Tex sorry af showed, congrats on the weight loss! How do you find the keto diet?

Honestly it’s not too bad but now that I'm close to my goal weight i seem to be cheating more than i was. Like right now i am currently eating twizzlers and caramel m&ms. I’m blaming it on my period haha

I will get back to usual eating tomorrow and all will be well. I’m not super strict keto like I will eat processed foods etc but I do try and keep it below 20 net carbs a day.

My MIL is trying it but she has a bad food addiction and little willpower. I am hoping she succeeds though cause i want her to be around awhile! Her weight is a factor in some of her health issues :/

Kit it is hard not to melt. Today I saw a freah little dude still wet from hatch nestled into his momma's wing and he looked all heavy eyed and exhausted from just breaking out of his egg...i told hubby about it and just started tearing up. I was literally stating to cry because it was so cute. Felt like Jessica Day around dogs.

I am currently in Lev's room just standing next to his crib. He won't let me leave. I'm being held hostage. Every time I try to leave he screams bloody murder. I'm so exhausted...i slept awful last night and it's now close to 11 blahhhhh.

I reeeeaaaalllllyyyyy hope the next kids sleeps better than this one omg.

Tex i have found that when i reach goal weights I just let it alll go so fast like an idiot. My some miracle I haven't gained my weight back from my competition, just been maintaining and i'm not even quite sure how because i'm eating much worse...? Meh.

Ommmgggg 11:25pm...made it out of the room for about 15 minutes then he screamed me back. Soooo tired :cry:

This was me last night with Nuala urhhhhhhh i was shattered at nearly 2am this morning & each time I left she cried for me sooo irritating! Shes in a toddler bed aswell so if i try to leave her to moan, she gets up & screams down the stairs from her doorway/stairgate & then it wakes Riley up at the other end of landing in his bedroom pffft :angry: (well done SO on deciding NOT to put her in an actual Cotbed) Men!!

Wow gawjus ring.. will u keep it or resell & make loadsa $&#8217;s on it Gigs?

Oooh Caramel M&Ms i not seen them over here yummers!!

What time did Lev get back off Gigs & you back to your bed? Hope he didn&#8217;t have u up all night... i made it out her bedroom at 3am & she was awake & up at 6 (half hr ago) just kill me now Lol

Gigs and CB sorry for rough night. Hope you both managed some more sleep.

Sorry for a post and run but temp 98.19 today so huge drop. I'm expecting AF now. Here's hoping for june bfp!!

Finally released at 12:35, but he got up at 6:20. 7 o'clock right now, I am laying in bed and he is climbing all over me like a crazy man, using my face to pull himself up

Cb sorry you are having rough times at night too. I dread the day we put in Lev and a toddler bed. Des never left his bed without permission. We actually had to train him to leave it last year but I have a sub. He just would not get up without us coming into his room for us. We have a snowball's chance in hell that Lev will be like that!

Blah boo Fluek:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->