General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Oh about the ring not sure, I'm going to see how I feel about it when it gets here. I might take it to one of the jewelry stores in the mall that has pre owned stuff and see if I can trade it in for a different set or at least credit towards a different set. If not I'll just resize it and keep it.

Oh god Nuala climbs all over me aswell & pulls my hair raaaarrr drives me nutz!!!

So.. me, Riley & SO went into town today & popped into Ikea and... PANDORA!!!! He only buyed me those 2 bloomin rings i been spying at online Lol! We were in the big shopping centre & hes like ‘did u want another charm for your bracelet’ & i was all like ‘well..... ‘ lol!

Il upload the pics in just a sec :)

The top Ring with the Bow is the newest one to the set, i had the other 2 for Christmas:)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1035237&stc=1&d=1527885365

Attachments

• 86024BF1-CF49-4317-9E27-C4ABD7F85754.jpg
    86024BF1-CF49-4317-9E27-C4ABD7F85754.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 19
New Ring on Middle finger :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1035239&stc=1&d=1527885532

Attachments

• 0EC1AFC3-14D4-43CC-A085-19A20003030E.jpg
    0EC1AFC3-14D4-43CC-A085-19A20003030E.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 18
Ooooo CB those are so pretty!

Sorry for the lack of responses. My body has not been my friend the past several days. Since Sunday I’ve been having stomach/intestinal issues, nausea nearly every day. Today I ate some soup that I have all the time with no issues, and I got super nauseous and sweaty shortly after, and then had diarrhea like an hour later. It’s odd cuz earlier this week I was constipated for 3 days straight, finally poo’d on day 4. Ugh.

Shae are you sure you’re not pregnant? That bd timing looks pretty spot on... paired with the nausea/constipation/diarrhoea...

Kitty I mean it’s always possible but I don’t think I ovulated until around CD18, even when my cycles are being regular they’re usually 30+ days. Also my boobs don’t hurt at all and I feel like they would. And I normally get nausea as a PMS symptom anyway. If my period doesn’t show up based on CD18 ovulation I’ll take a test, but it’s probably just a fluke.

Cb I am jealous! I have been checking out bow rings for awhile; I really want one! I found one I like but I am maxed out on ring purchases for the time being :haha:

Shae you definitely sounds pregnant but I know your body has played these games with you before! hope switching to the pill makes things more manageable.

Also I still don't feel pregnant but my hair is falling out like crazy :( never had this but heard other women say they have experienced it. Really hope everything is ok in there...blah. Excited and neevous for my first appointment, though it feels forever away!

The Bow ring was the other i saw on their Website & they did also have it in Rose gold but wasnt sure about mixing the colour set so i kept to silver :)

I didnt feel pg & i never do until i start feeling yukky Gigs.. i was 5+4 this time, Nuala i was nearly 7wks before my sickness kicked in! Ive heard of the hair shedding aswell, bodies way of clearing out before it holds onto it all for 9+ months :) What date is your Apt? I wonder if they’ll scan you eeep!

Shae you sound typical pg so def test in a few days time if period doesnt arrive.. if negative, i really hope you start feeling better, you may have caught a horrible virus :hugs: if you are pg, they tend to leave the coils/iud in until baby is born, they did this with my friend, they get squished out the way but they’ll scan u to make sure where the pg is growing aswell, hugs

Afm - Nuala slept ALL the way through without a peep last night, i dont know myself this morning ha ha

I hope Lev was abit better for you last night Gigs..

Oh quick Edit, my Harmony NIPT test results came back yesterday all fine, relieved;) they do chromosome testing from the Mothers blood mixed with fetal blood (only after 10wks) they check for the 3 Trisomys, Downes, Edwards & Patau syndrome, my results were normal & low risk of 0.001% :)

Gigs thanks, I hope the pill works out for me too. Guess we’ll find out :)

CB hopefully that won’t be an issue, but if by some crazy chance I’m pregnant despite the iud, you ladies will be the first to know. I’d be worried about the baby growing into the iud :(
Glad your tests all came back normal, yay for healthy baby!

Aww yay cb!!! Glad testing was all normal! And kudos for not finding out the sex! Most impressive :haha: my appt is the 29th. I do believe I will have a scan then. I'll be just over 9 weeks so I think baby will be in the gummy bear stage...or is that a little earlier?

So far my family thinks I'm out of my mind for wanting to attempt a vba2c...but I don't think they truly understand how terrible recovery from a csection is, especially last time. But i am terrified of setting myself up for the same situation...ugh really bummed I failed at it last time :( oh well, gotaa deal with the cards i was dealt. Not going to attempt a vbac if it looks risky at all. I hope my uterus is in good enough shape.

Shae I had doritos yesterday and thought about you :haha:

I think as your pg develops Gigs, if you really want a vbac2 they should scan you a couple extra times to look at how your uterus is doing, esp near the end.. if theres any High risk im sure they’ll advise massively against it, im abit bummed i cant attempt it again but have to say a planned csection recovery is loads easier & hardly any pain than a csection whilst in labour, ive had both & i know id prefer the planned one, if i did attempt a vbac2, i still don’t reckon my body would do it lol its failed me twice & i do feel stiffed over by body for that but hey ho!

29the will come around really quick hehe! I think at 9wks you’ll be inbetween the Gummy bear stage & the stage i was at, how lovely hehe!

Gigs I don’t remember how I am related to Doritos but it’s nice that you thought of me haha

CB I’ve been okay most of the day, now I feel a little nauseous but I think I just over ate. Usually I can eat more than this so it’s weird and kinda disappointing cuz I wanna eat the rest of my food lol but I’ll take it to go.

CB awesome about your results!! You get a scan soon don't ya?? Oh and even better uninterrupted sleep :)

Gigs sorry your family isn't being supportive of your decision towamt to try vba2c. If it's not putting your health at risk then why does it matter?

Shae my appetite was down before AF this time. I'm usually a black hole before AF :rofl: our bodies love the mess with us at times. In any case I hope you get to feeling back to normal soon.

AFM AF did arrive today. My lp has increased so that's good. I'm really hoping I conceive soon since we are officially ttc. So I shouldn't have wavering feelings on to ttc or not to ttc.

I was pretty down yesterday. My dad left early this a.m. wesuck at good byes so he leaves early in the morning. I knew AF was coming. DH has to work frm 7a to 10p so se aren't going to the movies. I had to work so I couldn't have V cheer me up. Feeling better now though.

I'm one cycle closer to my bfp as Gigs would say :)

Had a physical Thursday. My dr asked if I was preventing by pill or any method. Then she said, "no, you are 30. Go have babies now. Don't wait." :rofl:

I haven't heard r seen my results on patient portal so I'm assuming no news is good news. Not much ekse to say really. Happy weekend everyone!!

Whelp now I’m having painful indigestion and gas AGAIN. And of course, nausea. I can’t poop yet, so I gotta wait I guess. Feels like I’m gonna have diarrhea again, just like yesterday. I’ve had so much bathroom issues lately that my hemmorhoids (or one of them) are bleeding a little, just when I wipe, not on my underwear (yet). Currently lying down feeling sick and in pain. This is either one weird ass virus or a super crappy PMS thing. I’d rather it be a virus cuz I don’t want this to start happening every month as PMS.

CB your rings are really nice! Yay for perfect blood results, takes a load off your shoulder :)

Shae your symptoms do not sound pleasant at all. If it doesn't clear up in a few more days you may want to get checked out. Hope you do feel better soon though!

Gigs I lost alot of hair after I had my ds it's still only an inch long around my face. Hoping it stops soon!

Flueky we will be TTC buddies!

Shae that sounds miserable and i hope it wased up. Doritos from you sex ed video.

Fluek I can't remember which dr this was but one once told me to "go forth and multiply" lol

Ok literally falling askeekb as i type so more real words mster

Zzzzzźžźżzz

I have to agree with Purples, Shae maybe you should get checked out hun, with your small ‘pile issue’ aswell, didnt you have an Op down there? Bless you.. tummy viruses suck, give me a stinky cold any day of the week! :hugs:

Flueks, how long did it take with V to fall preggers? I probs asked u ages ago but i cant remember.. i love that your Dr was like “yeah go get pg girl” haha love it :)

Purple has your af nearly finished? Did u get any OPK’s yet? Hehe im excited for anyone ttc, il miss that..

Uhh Gigs feeling your tiredness hun, nuala was a frikkin nightmare last night, me & SO were both up with her moaning until gone 2am this morning, poss headache, then she fell asleep woke at 3:30 & actually awake at 6 arghhhhh! She all fine this morning, me on the other hand - i am pooped zzzzZ! Hope u had a lovely nights kip with no interruptions zzZ zzZ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->