General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs you could be one of the cool periods pregnant with 2 that aren't twins!!

I'm sorry if this looks too gross, I'm not sure how to do spoiler, but this is the spotting I've been getting since 10 DPO, until now at 13 DPO. No AF...

I've no idea what is going on. My temp is so low, AF should have been here.

Attachments

• 12348735_10153986584277697_1431866244_n.jpg
    12348735_10153986584277697_1431866244_n.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 5
Hmmmmmm that is a really interesting thought! Just looked at my calendar...unfortunately i only have 4 months recorded where i marked which side :/

August: CD20, right side
Sept: CD17, right
Oct: CD15, left
Nov:CD20, right

Not enough oving on the left side to confirm but at a glance, looks like my left side ov's earlier than the right....

I wonder why my right side releases so many eggs? Think there's something wrong with the left?

Camp, maybe you have a hormone imbalance?

Mrs, doubt i'll be a "cool period" :haha: i've never felt ovulation from both sides in the same month, that i can recall...

Anything is possible but I highly doubt it...

Sorry Campn but I'm still holding out hope!

Haha gigs I really should read these before I post. Never heard of a "cool period"

Campn that's what IB looks like...:shrug:
Good that AF hasn't come yet, but they say temps are not reliable when preggo so I guess you gotta wait it out Pretty Lady :hugs: sorry!

I did it! I felt it! (I think)
Obviously nothing to compare it to but it feels low/medium, closed, and maybe firm? Idk lol

I'm sorry if this looks too gross, I'm not sure how to do spoiler, but this is the spotting I've been getting since 10 DPO, until now at 13 DPO. No AF...

I've no idea what is going on. My temp is so low, AF should have been here.

Are you still getting bfns?

Yeah that spotting looks (and smells) way different than period spotting.

Ahhhh today I'm feeling very negative, I keep thinking I'll never get pregnant again!

Bree- Yeah hun, tested yesterday at 12 DPO, and it was BFN.

I'm feeling the same way today Campn. I feel like it's never happening. But I'm trying so hard to be positive.

This is gross but does it smell more sore or "old"? Right before my bfp I started getting a funky smell down there. Maybe like stronger. Kinda as if I havent been drinking enough water. It went away a couple days later.

I did it! I felt it! (I think)
Obviously nothing to compare it to but it feels low/medium, closed, and maybe firm? Idk lol

Well, going by that, sounds like you either haven't ovulated yet or you alteadyhave ha ha Ha. Checking the cervix is really not that hopeful most of the time…

I think I'll go to my OB and get a wellness exam, ask her if she thinks my thyroid is out of whack. I always ovulate on time and my temps usually stay high so I never though my hormones can be off...

It barely has any smell, but the spotting before AF doesn't smell pleasant, so sorry this is too TMI, but TTC isn't for the squeamish :p

Lol Ttc definitely isn't! It's down right gross. Lol

Gig- I'm just having an emotional day today but I think I'll stick with my original plan. Use opks for a week if no ovulation and no AF then I'll take a hpt.

Campn, hope it's ib for you!!.

Oddly enough that is how my last 2 periods started... FX for you :dust:

It barely has any smell, but the spotting before AF doesn't smell pleasant, so sorry this is too TMI, but TTC isn't for the squeamish :p

:thumbup: Preach sista!
WTH is tmi after ttc?? :rofl:

MrsG Woop woop! We haaavvve cervix!!!:wohoo:
Well played!
Now that you ran into the vag "dead end" lol I chart texture/opening like this:
TEXTURE
1 Move your finger tip around the dead end a bit until you feel the little "dimple" in the middle. That's the opening.
2 Jussst around the dimple, poke with your finger ( like the Pillsbury doughboy commercials lol)
a-if it feels firm like your nose tip or harder=firm
b-if it pushes in a bit- like pushing on you lip ( on you mouth lol)=soft-med.
**The way you can tell it is truly "soft"(fertile) is that once you find the "dimple" in the donut, just around it will be SUPER mushy to the point it is hard to tell if you are even feeling it/pushing on it- it all just mushes right around the dimple.
**Second note- the posterior of my cervix(toward your butt) always seems firmer, so I chart based on the front texture (bellybutton side)
but when it's truly sof all around the dimple is pretty mushy.

OPENING
Once you know where the dimple is, gently push your finger tip on it like you are trying to get up in there :haha:
If it feels like a firm dimple=closed
Medium =in between the above and the below sizes:
OPEN=you feel like a teeny bit of your finger tip can almost go in there...will feel like a minidonut hole center rather than a dimple.

Pratice makes perfect, and these can all change over hours or a day.
Feel free to fondle yourself each morning:blush:...for the chart I mean :blush:

Sigh- still waiting on a definite donor...my cervix feels a bit open, but cm very very creamy- not fertile, and cervix not as high as past O's, nor have I had the cramping in cervix area I get when it rises up to full height yet.
Soooo hoping that means I am not O ing today or in a.m.[-o<
My brain is fried, so can't recall if I posted today's OPK or not sorry here it is ...Verrry close to positive. I am sure it will be late tonight/by the a.m.
Sh*t JUST got real...I gotta find a donor NOW. Back later!
OPKcd11-12.jpg

J you are like the oracle of vag & cervix ttc stuff, i love it hahaa!! Did you sieve through all your donor emails or just delete all in the end?

Oooh gigs, i think J might be right re your uterus & ovaries out sync etc.. This cycle my ov pains all the way through & 1 day of positive opk!! All the rest were barely there until the day before, i had get ov pains both sides some cycles but it was my left this one, i reckon this wknd or monday is your magic day hehee :thumbup:

Campn that looks like ib to me but weird if it is that temp has dropped alot.. Inhad this a few cycles back & af then arrived :( but im still optimistic for you hun :hugs:

Im glad you hubs is feeling miserable without you Pacific / without that sounding mean?? Lol! I think that can give someone warmth knoeing they are being missed just as much as the other, i can see you hammering him & falling prehgers first time BOOM in March hehee ;)

Breeea im looking forward to seeing more test piccys heheee

I'm doing my donor dance for you J! :dance:

Ttc stuff...ovary still hurts a smidge, cm has gone more watery, cm is still high/openish. Maybe i'll finally ov on sunday...?

In other news....my dad is going in for emergency surgery on his eye. His retina is detaching. Ewwwww hope they fix it before any damage is done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->