General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

My parents regretted us being 6 years apart. They said more than once if they were to do again they'd have popped us out back to back and been done with it lol
They split us up so we would be less likely to fight as much. It in no way helped. Lol

Also if you want to think really far down the road, the younger you have kids the younger you'll be when grandkids come around! I really want to be able to help with grandchildren eventually. Crazy to think about now but let's call it a life goal ;)

Fluek fx for MIL's procedure and results.

Kit if SO gives you the green light how soon would you want to start ttc?

Honestly I’d like to try now... the main issue is our vow renewal, I'd rather not be pregnant/just been pregnant at that :rofl: which means really waiting another 18 months... which is actually better than another 3 years I suppose!

My parents had me & my 2 sisters (me being the middle one) roughly 2.5-3yrs apart.. when all 3 of us would be in playing together we’d always end up arguing, our Mum would completely lose her shit sometimes hahaa hilarious when i look back, sounds like me :rofl:

Definitely time to ttc now and pop it put before then, plus time to recover! :haha:

Flueks oh I do think it will work, that’s why I want to use the BCP, I want the regular bleeding. Maybe I phrased it wrong originally.

My sister and I have a larger age gap. We got along most of the time until I started middle school, then I hated her because I was super hormonal and stuff. I was old enough to ask for a sibling (and I did) at that age, so I was super excited that she was coming. BUT I never learned to ride a bike because my parents were so focused on the newborn that they stopped teaching me. I was on training wheels when she was born. I never got to ride the school bus with her due to the gap, and I wished I could because I wanted to look out for her. I like the idea of a 3 year age gap. I don’t want two kids in diapers but I want them kinda close together.

My sister and I were 2.5 years apart growing up and it was great! We shared a room and had each other as playmates. I'd love my kids to be that distance, but I'm hoping to start TTC in January again, which means a potential just 2 year age gap. It took us sooo long (2.5 years) to conceive our daughter though, so I'm not holding my breath this will happen quickly. That's one reason I want to ttc in Jan, because it could take a year or so! And I'm 36 so no spring chicken here.

Me and Evie attempted some painting today :rofl:

Attachments

• E3B4C623-659C-4308-8F38-9D0436772995.jpg
    E3B4C623-659C-4308-8F38-9D0436772995.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 13
Nice paint kit. I want to try that paint thing where you put it in a plastic bad with ny little guy.

Hey, ladies.

I found the baby’s heartbeat again yesterday after having a couple of week’s trouble finding it. Apparently s/he is much higher up that I thought. He was right below my belly button and I felt him squirming the entire time. :cloud9:

I have an appointment this Monday to find out the gender! I’ll be a little over 15 weeks.

Have I ever shared pictures of my kiddos with you all? This was taken a couple of weeks ago on their last day of school. Thomas (12), Emma (8), and Brenna (3). I would share a pic of my DSS but don’t feel it’s my right to do so without permission from his mom. And also, a pic of DH and me. I’m curious to see how much different this baby will look, color and feature wise, since he has very dark hair (my ex-H was blonde like me). DD2 (Brenna) was born with a head full of very dark hair, which was surprising to both ex and me, but it eventually all fell out and returned blonde. She's a darker blonde than her older siblings, but a little blondie nonetheless.

04867F11-62F7-436D-BA5A-12D8653F8EC0.jpg

8C7F1206-7335-4727-AC40-82AEF6B1B6BB.jpg

Kit i love the art!

Bdb what a beautiful family. And omg another milf up in here! Ow ow!

Kit how funny we got married a day apart. My wedding date was 10/4/14. Oh and the art by E is cute. I should let v have some fun sometime.

Shae, I may have misunderstood. No worries.

Gigs, thank you!!

Bdb what a beautiful family :) glad you found the heartbeat.

Exciting about your gender scan!! Are you leaning one way or another?

Had Vs 1 year check up. She's in 90th percentiles for height, weight, and head circumference. 30 7/8in tall. 24 lb 3oz weight. 18.5 in head circumference.

She's doing well and we are going to start whole milk next week :) i stopped at the store yesterday and only have 2%.

She does have a bit of a rash on her buttocks. I think it's a reaction. It hasnt speead and she doesn't havea fever. Keeping a close eye on her.

Kit how funny we got married a day apart. My wedding date was 10/4/14. Oh and the art by E is cute. I should let v have some fun sometime.

Shae, I may have misunderstood. No worries.

Gigs, thank you!!

Bdb what a beautiful family :) glad you found the heartbeat.

Exciting about your gender scan!! Are you leaning one way or another?

Had Vs 1 year check up. She's in 90th percentiles for height, weight, and head circumference. 30 7/8in tall. 24 lb 3oz weight. 18.5 in head circumference.

She's doing well and we are going to start whole milk next week :) i stopped at the store yesterday and only have 2%.

She does have a bit of a rash on her buttocks. I think it's a reaction. It hasnt speead and she doesn't havea fever. Keeping a close eye on her.

My son is a big boy too! He is a year and a month and yesterday he was 32 3/4 in and 29lb 2 oz. 99 percentile for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->