General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Awwwwww cb!!!!!!! I can't tell nub but myabe girl? But i think that head looks manly :-k

I have a feeling from my Ovulation it may be a girl as it was 2/3 days before hand but according to a ‘nub theory fb group’ this pic below indicates boy nub? But i see its leg which was flitting about in there the whole time lol! Bub was fairly wriggly after i drank some more cold water ha! I had the Harmony test done but dont want to know gender just yet :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1035643&stc=1&d=1528480515

Attachments

• 9CDF11FE-2445-4190-A91B-E6629AE79044.jpg
    9CDF11FE-2445-4190-A91B-E6629AE79044.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 17
When i went in, bub wasn’t cooperating, it was sat upright & she couldn’t see anything lol i had to go outside, drink more & jiggle about abit.. my bladder was busting haha

Beautiful scan!! There aren’t any gender clues though I’m afraid!

Yeh I knew about periods because my mum had told me, but only just! I’m embarrassed at when I lost my virginity! And those who are faint hearted don’t want to know

12, I was already a DD in boobs as well...

Yeh I knew about periods because my mum had told me, but only just! I’m embarrassed at when I lost my virginity! And those who are faint hearted don’t want to know

WOW was the boy your age too? how did you cope with that emotionally? I think i was like a minus aa cup at that age! I lost my V before i started my period!! (V a week before 16th bday and period about 2 months later)

WOW was the boy your age too? how did you cope with that emotionally? I think i was like a minus aa cup at that age! I lost my V before i started my period!! (V a week before 16th bday and period about 2 months later)

Nope he was quite a bit older, illegally so. And I didn’t! I went on a rampage and seemed to try to sabotage my life whenever possible! I’m okay now though, much better, still have one or two issues but under control.

I’d have loved to have waited longer! And prey my kids have more common sense than I did! Xx

these experiences make us who we are today! Whilst I didnt start my period early, i fell pregnant on my second ever cycle at 16 years old, after horrific deliberation i decided to end that pregnancy but it still haunts me daily, nearly 13 years later! If i could go back and change things I would, but that may mean that I wouldnt be where I was today, so its catch 22. Im glad things are better for you now xxxx

CB- congrats on scan! If what I’m seeing is in fact the nub I’m voting boy! To me it does look like the scrotal line below, and then the stacking penis above. So I’m definitely voting blue x

I’m terrible at commenting regularly but I do always follow and read what you’ve all been up to! Hope you don’t mind me just occasionally coming out of the darkness lol x

Attachments

• BE5FA7E4-A9F4-4049-BBE8-0732B7668210.jpg
    BE5FA7E4-A9F4-4049-BBE8-0732B7668210.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 8
Keeps hey hun :) nah.. nothing wrong with lurking & commenting here n there haha! Hows you & bumpy boy coming along? Bump shot??? ;)

Ye know what, my cousin posted the pic on her fb nub group & thats what they had said, i struggle to see anything but how you drawn the top line & is exactly where they said it was apparently aswell..

Its weird because we have 1 of each & i shouldnt be swayed toward one more so but i think im swayed toward Girl again lol & if its a Boy & i give in & find out this early & read my Email from the Harmony ultrasound Direct im scared il get upset & down but honestly at 20 wks il be fine finding out either.. plus, if SO finds out we are having a boy il fet the whole ‘i told you so & he’ll be pushy with his names’ he loves Vincent (Vinny) but i just cant stand it & he seems to think thats the name its having & thats that, maybe that’s why im swaying toward girl more perhaps Lol ohhhhhhh long rant sorry!

Wow Kit, 12 .. was it a one off with the older guy or continual? My SO lost his at 13 & his reasoning was ‘i never looked my age, the girl was older’ & he was fulla boy Hormones lol!

Im awaiting my Chinese take away delivery ohhhh im so hungry! SO has took Rikey to the Cinema to see the new Avengers film, hes so excited bless him hes never been to Cinema:)

Keeps i know its weird but after having 3 girls & finding out the next is a Boy, how did u feel?

Kit i was the same age and totally regret it. He was a year older and we were both caught up in trying to act older...and it ruined our friendship, we were super awkward afterward. Neither of us "finished" and though technically there was P in V, I don't like to consider that my first experience. I got with ladies starting a couple years later but I consider hubby my first true f-king!

Keeps how are you?

Cb ultimately you will love whatever it is. Honestly finding a name i fell in love with really helped me get excited about another boy so i think that's key! Find a name to trump Vincent! And throw some awful suggestions in there first so when you get to the one you love it sounds better :haha:

And you said "chinese" which reminds me i should check the chinese gender chart! It was right for my other 2...

Omg i just did it and it predicts girl and I am surprised to discover that result made my stomach drop and made me feel a little upset!

So I guess I have a preference for boy!

Going to put this in a spoiler, and put a heavy trigger warning on this as well

so it was a one off with that guy, he was 14 years older than me, I met him online, wanted to act all cool and stuff, backed out once we were naked but let’s just say it didn’t end that way. Felt really depressed and instead of telling anyone I went on a huge sex rampage because in my head ‘guys would just take it anyway so I might as well give them consent’ I have had over 20 sexual partners (baring in mind I’ve been with my hubby since I was 17, and had a year long relationship before that) I’d get drunk and had such little self respect I didn’t care. I went round an entire male group of friends one after the other each ‘relationship’ lasting a few weeks to a month. Solid slut but all I wanted was to feel pretty and loved, completely wrong way to go about it and I regret every minute.

Gigs interesting about the girl thing, I’d honestly (please don’t take this the wrong way, I mean it in the most respectful way) have assumed you’d want a girl next!

Wow Kitty, gonna spoiler my response that’s specific to your post
I’m so sorry the guy didn’t accept your backing out. His age is a red flag even before what happened, any man that age who is interested in a girl so young likely is not a good man. Not your fault of course, please don’t think I mean that, it’s 100% his fault for what he did, and you can’t expect a teenager to understand red flags like that. Even if they can, it’s still not their fault if something bad happens, you don’t choose to be assaulted, people choose to assault. My aunt lost her virginity at 13, she was raped by an older guy. She had sex shortly after with someone closer to her age because she didn’t think she could say no anymore so she just said yes, and she got pregnant. Again, I’m so sorry that happened to you. I’m glad you were able to get out of the phase you went through. Nothing wrong with having lots of partners of course, but when it’s coming from a bad place it’s different.

Personally, I lost my virginity at 14, I was 2 months shy of 15. It was with current SO, he’s the only man I’ve ever slept with (or kissed, or dated). It was 2 days after his 16th birthday, we have a 1 year and 2 month difference. So it was technically illegal because the age of consent here is 16, but considering the actual age difference nothing would’ve happened unless my parents pressed charges, and they wouldn’t have done that. My dad didn’t know until I was older, and my mom knew I had consented. The law may have said I was unable to consent, but I do believe I was perfectly capable of consent at that age, and so did she.
Neither of us finished the first time, or the first several times. On his end it was purposeful that he didn’t finish, we were being cautious. As we figured out what we were doing he became more and more interested in catering to my needs.

ooh im gonna do the chinese chart aswell :) Gigs its probs because on some level yoyr expecting it to be a Boy as you have 2 already.. i felt the same when i found out we were having a Girl, i kinda wanted a boy lol

Just did mine & it said Boy ha ha i bet im carrying a Boy.. il be suprised if its a Girl esp after the nub theory group, il adore having a Boy, i just nit ready to find out yet lol

Kit your story breaks my heart but sounds like you learned from it and are ultimately stronger because of it. I hope that our experiences (specifically of abuse) will allow us te ability to see into our children's lives better so we can help them if anything like that should ever happen. My folks were oblivious.

No offence taken re: baby's gender! I've always wanted a girl, i guess a boy just seems like it'd be easier. Also because I have two older brothers and had trauma in my childhood, there is a part of me that fears for a youngest born daughter like me. But my understanding is this is a common thing with trauma victims so i will have to work through it. If you're curious about any of that i can pm you but not publicly posting.

Anyway there are definitely exciting perks to having a girl, like the adorable clothes!!! I actually have a couple outfits already that i bought before i got pregnant with Lev :haha: wishful thinking i guess! Which is funny now that i feel the opposite!

Ah Kit I’m sorry to hear about your experiences. Other than the age gap, I had a very similar experience in my teen years and lost my V at 14. Like Gigs said I think it gives us good insight into what kind of things our kids may face in the future.

Speaking of fears, i was chatting with my bff today and she was saying how her fiancé wants a boy because then he only has “deal with one d*** rather than 100” and I was saying how in a way I think it’s harder to raise boys because you have to not only instill all the proper consent and respect stuff in them (not that that’s necessarily hard - I know many good men, but also many who think nothing of their misogyny) but also somehow prevent them from conforming to society’s expectations of suppressing emotions (it’s so very real, sadly). K I was totally going somewhere with this but now totally forgot...

Bdb beautiful family btw. Love that gender will be win/win for you guys.

CB I thought girl from nub but I ain’t no nub expert. My bff realllly wants a girl but nub looks distinctly boy and so now she doesn’t want to find out till birth in case she’s disappointed.

Gigs I hope this doesn’t sound mean but I’m somehow finding myself wanting a girl for you. I have no idea why. Maybe because i expected you to want one or that’s what I wanted but... yeah, there it is. I get your possible reasons though.

Hope Dobs is doing okay.

Do you ladies ever get stressed out when you really shouldn’t be cuz things aren’t that crazy, and you’re just overwhelmed anyway?

I really don’t have enough going on for me to be stressed out, but the few things I do have are really stressing me right now:
-My clinical requirements are due July 1st and my doctors appt June 13th should finish the paperwork and I just need to upload it, but for some reason I’m still stressed about it.
-I gotta go try on scrubs an hour and a half away because the store is back by my college and I gotta order them way in advance. Seems like such a waste of gas and I hate driving.
-I gotta figure out nursing shoes because I don’t want to order them online in case they don’t fit, shoe size isn’t always exact, but idk where to find that kind of shoe near me. I need white shoes with no mesh stuff cuz bodily fluids would get in that stuff etc.
-I have to order a super expensive stethoscope, god whyyy
-After my clinical requirements are done they’re gonna ask us to do a background check and a drug test, no biggie cuz I don’t do drugs and have a clean record but for some reason I always stress anyway. It’s more because we have a very tiny timeframe for those things and I have to pay for them, that’s what stresses me out.
-I don’t have money cuz I don’t have a job rn and I keep applying to places but I haven’t been called or emailed by anywhere.
-I gotta find a new OB/GYN to take out my IUD, and then I’ll probably have my NP prescribe ortho-tri-cyclen for a BCP, my mom did really well on that when she was younger and it was recommended by Nurx based on my medical history.
-I gotta order my books which are going to be extremely expensive, but luckily I’m only taking 3 classes technically, so it won’t be like $300 each for 6 classes, it’ll be $300 each for 2 classes and like $25 each for 2 labs. The third class probably won’t have a book.
-I’m stressed about my birth control because idk if I should take it in the morning or at night, I kinda wanna take it at night so I can sleep in the days I don’t have class and sometimes pills on an empty stomach make me feel sick. At the same time, if I fall asleep early I’ll miss the pill.
-I’m stressed about how early I’m gonna have to get up 3 days a week, I have an 8 am class MW and 7 am clinical on Tuesday. I suck at waking up.
-I’m worried I’m not smart enough to get through next semester, I don’t know how to study for college. My brain retains a lot on its own, and idk what to do when it doesn’t do that on its own. I also have imposter syndrome because I feel like I know nothing and it makes no sense that I got through A&P II with an 87 because I know nothing but really I don’t know nothing I just feel that way.
-I’m stressed because I shouldn’t be stressed because my mom deals with this amount of stuff in one day and I have all summer for some of this stuff.

Conclusion: I am not a real adult yet, and I do not know how to function the way real adults function. I’m a baby adult. I can’t even change a tire. I suck at responsibilities. I am a wimp. Women all over the world do 100x that list in one week and don’t even bat an eye. I bow down to their adultness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->