General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Nyx he is a big boy. Nothing wrong with that. I bet he's grown out of his clothes fast. V has been in size 4 diapers for several months now. Hoping she's potty trained before she's too big for diapers :rofl:

Are you and/or your husband tall?

Kitty have you went dress shopping any more??

My sister and I were always high percentiles for height and low for weight. Little sis was off the chart for height at one point, I was never that high. She also was once 0.1% for weight. Now she’s only 5’6”, still skinny but normal. My parents thought she would be 6’ but nope. She got her period at 11 so that may have affected it. I was 13 when I got mine. I’m the taller sibling at 5’8”, they thought I would be like 5’10” so not as tall but still up there. My dad is 6’7”, so that’s why they thought we might end up so tall, but my mom is 5’5” so that brought us down a lot. Those predictions are just that, predications. SO was supposed to be 6’ tall. He’s 5’4”. Whoops. He’s a bit salty about that haha.

My sister and I were always high percentiles for height and low for weight. Little sis was off the chart for height at one point, I was never that high. She also was once 0.1% for weight. Now she’s only 5’6”, still skinny but normal. My parents thought she would be 6’ but nope. She got her period at 11 so that may have affected it. I was 13 when I got mine. I’m the taller sibling at 5’8”, they thought I would be like 5’10” so not as tall but still up there. My dad is 6’7”, so that’s why they thought we might end up so tall, but my mom is 5’5” so that brought us down a lot. Those predictions are just that, predications. SO was supposed to be 6’ tall. He’s 5’4”. Whoops. He’s a bit salty about that haha.

I keep warning my husband he might get his grandmas height. My mom is only 5’6 haha

I keep warning my husband he might get his grandmas height. My mom is only 5’6 haha

Only 5ft 6 :rofl: :coffee: I’m 5ft 2. I would KILL to be 5ft 6. I was also predicted to be 6ft. And if that affects it (I didn’t know it did) I got my period at 8

& not to be gross but ive woken up with bloomin Diarrhoea:( eating my way through it but i feel terrible urhhhhh!!!! I have butterflies aswell for the Scan so thats not helping Lol! Il update with scan pics when i get home, its at 3pm uk time eeeep!

Kit omg 8???!!! You poor thing. Did you know what it was at that age?

Cb yayyy!!!!!!!! I am so excited for your pics!

I just want you all to know it's just after 9am and I'm waiting in line at a drive thru for a hamburger & jalapeño poppers. Sheetz, if anyone wanted to know.

Fluek has she had new food? Sometimes that can cause the booty rash (irritates their skin after it comes out the other end).

Fluek- I have a strong feeling this baby is a boy, so that's how I'm leaning at the moment. I'd really love one more boy to raise of my own. My only boy is going to be 13 on his next bday. But then I know DH would adore having his own little girl, so either way it's a win win :kiss:

V is a big girl! <3

My son was always off the charts, only he was dang near overweight on his first birthday :blush::haha: He was 33lbs at a year. It took him quite a few years to slow down on the weight gain, but now he's one of the thinner boys his age. It's funny how that works. I was so worried he was going to struggle with weight but now he has a heck of a time putting on any pounds.

Emma (DD1) is also a string bean. She's got legs for days and it's incredibly difficult finding her shorts that keep her cheeks covered while still being small enough to accommodate her lack of hips.

The kids' dad is very tall and thin, though. He's 6'2" and never has had much in the way of any extra fat to hold on to. I'm a little on the tall side for a girl, too (5'7") but my weight has been all over the place all of my life. Being thin has never come natural to me. I've had to work for it for as long as I can remember.

Anyways! Why do I always go off on tangents? :dohh:

Cb- I cannot wait to hear/see all about your scan! <3

I didn't get my cycle until I was nearly 12. I was at my aunt's house when it arrived and thank goodness for that because my mom never took any time to explain it to me. I knew about it from classes at school, but it would have been nice for my mom to sit me down and discuss these things with me. I love my mom- she's my best friend.. but she shied away from all of the important topics that I needed from her. As an adult she told me that she regretfully avoided those topics because she never wanted to come across as encouraging (like with sex), but she now knows she messed up. I had to figure out everything on my own and thank the good Lord I had a good head on my shoulders as a teen. I took myself to Planned Parenthood at age 16 when I knew I was about to become sexually active.

Shae it's true nothing is ever guaranteed. I do think V will be tall. I used to be 5'9" but I'm 5'8" now. DH is 6'4" so most likely she willbe tall.

Nyx hehe yeah I was taller than my mom once I started 5th grade. I would say most likely he will be tall. Nothing wrong with being short, tall, ir average. I do like being taller though, it really comes in handy at times.

Kit my mom gave me a warning about periods at 8 or 9. I know I was in the3rd grade. I started mine the last day of 5th grade. Ugh, I was not happy.

CB sorry for diarrhea. I hope it passes soon, no pun intended. Oh and I'm so looking forward to scan pics!!

Gigs :rofl: your poor hamburger craving. I actually liked McDonald's happy meals in 1st tri. I figured eating something was better than nothing and it was smaller portions.

As far as rash, she didn't poop yesterday. Only pee and there wasn't any on her front. It was spread over her cheeks rather than near the rectum.

Honestly it looked like a mini version of when I broke out from chicken pox at 18. Today the bumps are less red and it's not spread. I'm voting mild vaccine reaction.

Bdb I'm excited to see if your intuition is right. I hope to have a boy next but I'll be happy with another girl. They are all blessings.

Yes she is my big girl. Myoldest nephew is going to be the shrimpy one. He doesn't eat well though. My younger nephew is a little tall and stocky but not fat.

My mom judt told me not to have sex from what I recall. I didn't until after high school. None of those boys were worth losing my virginity. I often wish I would have waited for marriage but it is what it is. I plan to teach V safe sex as it's highly unlikely she'll be a virgin til marriage. I've even thought of teaching her a little about fertility charting for avoidance but I'm afraid it might encourage her not to use condoms. Okay stepping away as I'm not ready to think of her as a teenager.

I lost my virginity at 16, and while I was young, I do not have any regrets. The guy I was with, I had been with him for a year and a half, and he was also a virgin. We didn't work out, but I have no ill feelings for him. He's gone on to become a lawyer in Houston and is enjoying life as a bachelor to this day.

I do want my kids to wait as long as possible, but not because I expect them to wait until marriage. I just want them to be mature enough and responsible enough to make smart decisions that they do not end up regretting.

I lost my V card at 16. I have no regrets either. I&#8217;m one of the very few especially of my generation who is now married to the man I lost it too. 9 years and still love him like crazy.

Definitely hope my kids wait longer like bd said, but I doubt that will happen and want them to feel comfortable enough with me to talk about it like I was with my mom.

I was a late starter at 20 haha but ive certainly made up for it :haha:

Scan pics on the way girls...

Measuring my exact gestation 12wks & 4 days, they didnt do how many bpm boo

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1035639&stc=1&d=1528478455

Attachments

• 8BE28E3D-F11A-4442-92F4-0D479D4CEE46.jpg
    8BE28E3D-F11A-4442-92F4-0D479D4CEE46.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 11
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1035641&stc=1&d=1528478867

Attachments

• 7910B5F1-CE08-4004-B552-6576E115DD03.jpg
    7910B5F1-CE08-4004-B552-6576E115DD03.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 12
beautiful scan picture! i wont get mine till 13+ 2? i think, seems like forever away! xxx

I had to change my ticker as my fruit ticker was removed & when I tried to re add it, the Web page was non existent boooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->