General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Thanks guys
Shae I'm quite lucky with names my oh like a most of them and we have already agreed on 2 name choice for a girl but not for a boy as I love Welsh names and now living across the boarder I struggle with the whole it won't get pronounced properly or he will be teased.

Shae there is this movie Willow and there is an important baby whose name is Alora. I have always thought it was a beautiful name, but too close to mine!

We've had a girl name picked out since pregnancy with ds1 so we'll see if we get to finally use it.

No boys names yet. And I just realized in our generation of children/cousins in the family, all 5 of the kids have n-ending named (except des but it's "nd" so same sound). There is another boy cuz due any day, not sure his name...

Also I haven't looked for one yet.

Miss, my second is named Levin and basically everyone goes "Eleven?" At first :roll: found out our bil made fun of it too but oh well, opinions!

I love unique different sounding names as noone else has them, opinions are just that, its not their child or choice so they shouldnt say anything really :) Hope Lev Diarrhoea has eased off today Gigs.. bless him, can totally relate, this was me on Friday uhhh!

Oh Dobs bless him, hand foot mouth goes as quick as it arrives, Riley was back to his normal self in less than a week, at least his immunity is getting stronger <3

Thankyou Bdb re the swaying Girl:) Are u still set on guessing your babe is a Blue one? Did u book your Gender scan??? Just remembered you were debating to book one at 14/15/16 wks eeee!!!

Nuala has a stinky snotty cold or at least i think thats what it is, came out of nowhere & none of us has anything, could very well be her big teeth, shes been off her food this past week, trying to feel her back gums, she cries & bites me Lol lil minx!

I love names that are different. I gave one myself and though its frustrating most people butcher it haha I wouldn’t change it for the world.

Im completely nervous when we conceive it’ll be a girl because I have absolutely no girl names in mind lol.

I’m on cd13 and I took the two opks. One from yesterday and one from today. Is the bottom ine from today positive? This is an equate test and it says know 2 days before so does that mean I O on tuesday??? I used dollar store test with my first guy so I dont know haha

Attachments

• D57C3880-2BEB-469E-9269-A92154AB5D1F.jpg
    D57C3880-2BEB-469E-9269-A92154AB5D1F.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
Gigs I totally forgot about the baby from Willow, I saw that movie when I was a kid.

CB I hope Niall feels better!

Dobs I think I forgot to comment on your post. Sorry things are so crazy, I hope A gets better fast!

Nyx the bottom one looks just barely positive. I&#8217;d say you&#8217;re anywhere from 12-48 hours from O based on that test. Get in some jiggy!

Nyxn id say the bottom one is def positive or def getting there hehe! Get jiggy girl ;)

I have loadsa girls names i like but minimal Boys names.. we really struggled with our son as we couldnt agree on anything else apart from Riley (which i wasnt keen on towards the end of that pg) but ended up settling for it Lol

I just devoured a huuuuge Beef Roast dinner & i cannot move haha! My spuds were so crispy i never get them like that, i ate a ton uhhhh food sloth!

Thanks Shae, i gave her some Calpol & shes perked up abit.. it wont last no doubt pfft

I am cool with unique or different names. I always pity kids named after things or with very weird spelled names.
For instance I work online chat support and see a variety.
The other day I saw someone legit named Panda and another named Clamideea-,for real. Not to mention going to school with Almond Joy and Stormiday.
Just like shake my head.

Dobs- :hugs: for A. HFM is miserable! Emma had it when she was a year old and it was so bad that it was in her mouth and she had to be given numbing meds so that she could still nurse.

Gig- I hope Lev's diarrhea clears up :hugs:

Cb- And same for Nuala's cold. :hugs:

All the kiddos are getting sick here lately!

I have my gender scan tomorrow morning at 10:30 central time! :cloud9: Here's to hoping Baby is cooperative. I'm still very much leaning :blue: but I will be so happy no matter the result. It's our tie breaker baby, after all <3

Confirmed that A did not outgrow his dairy sensitivity and is full on allergic today...

His HFMD is so far very mild. I had a sore throat and headache but other than being tired and also mild spots feel ok. So hoping it doesn’t get worse and we just got lucky with a mild case.

Sorry one day my life will calm down and i’ll Actually respond to posts not about me

Attachments

• E791F9D2-C5C6-4C30-969D-F3E0CC595DE5.jpg
    E791F9D2-C5C6-4C30-969D-F3E0CC595DE5.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 12
:hugs: for A. Don't worry about your posts. You have so much going on in your life right now.

Miss, my second is named Levin and basically everyone goes "Eleven?" At first :roll: found out our bil made fun of it too but oh well, opinions!

I've got an alright middle name but I used to get taken the mick out of because I'm Andrea Bethan so everyone said I was and rear as in rear end or Andrew lol.
I like old names but luckily does my other half but I've told him if we have a boy we are not having a junior lol he is named after his dad but he doesn't like it

Sind, fx A is feeling better soon!

Names, dh and I suck at that. Last time it took us 9 months to finally agree on 2 first name choices for a boy, but we did have more for a girl.

In other news: I have been feeling off in the mornings and napping on the couch after 9 pm which is not like me the last 2 days. A few days ago when I checked the calendar it was only cd 28. So checking today, cd 33!! Peed on a stick..... And now I can't upload the fing picture!!

I don't even have a plan on how to tell hubby, he'll be excited! Lol

In other thoughts: he was asking if it's at time a few days ago (in his mind it always is at the beginning of the month) but my cycles have been 32-33 days so been pushing it back.

There, took it again on low resolution....

Attachments

• IMG_20180610_104848.jpg
    IMG_20180610_104848.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 20
OMG PLLLLLLL!!!!!!! :dance: :happydance: YESSSS GIRRRL I AM SO THRILLED FOR YOU! Haha no need to check your "squinter" line lol, that is blazing!!!

Oh my god pacific!! Congratulations!!!

In other news, finally got my actual period on CD64 :rofl: somehow I don&#8217;t think I&#8217;m ovulating to even start trying again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->