General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Holy heck pl there is no denying that congrats

Kitty sorry about the long possibly anovulatory cycles :(

A is still puffing in the face but nobody (advice nurse included) thinks it’s ER necessary and i’m just pissy today

Attachments

• 507F7BB2-2BDD-4C51-8791-4F32378B0D8A.jpg
    507F7BB2-2BDD-4C51-8791-4F32378B0D8A.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 11
Dobs I’m sorry about A’s allergy and the HFMD. I’m sure the poor guy feels miserable. Much love.

PL, OMGGGG YOURE SUPER PREGGERS! Congratulations!

I’m still getting nauseous and indigestion all the time, but I got my period so... to be fair it was earlier than it normally comes but I’m still getting it and it’s been a few days so I highly doubt it’s anything other than the usual unusual. The smell of bacon made me feel sick today, we ordered pizza and when it arrived I was suddenly just nauseous and the pepperoni bacon pizza I had agreed to happily suddenly just was unappetizing, the bacon smell made me nauseous and I didn’t even take a slice, I could only drink the coke. Weird. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday so I’ll tell her about all my issues then lol

So I just took a pregnancy test just in case and I might see a super faint squinter. I can’t tell. Then I realized the test is expired. So now I gotta go to cvs and buy a frer cuz I might’ve seen something. F*ck.

Awww poor A bless his heart Dobs.. Antihistamine will refuce swelling around hus eyes, Riley suffered with allergens esp in eyes at that age, its horrible to see.. big hugs xx dont feel bad u have alot going on atm hun

Cpeace lol at those names - Almond Joy?? :haha:

OMG Pacific ahhhhhhh Congratulations thats a blazing positive hehee!!!! Get yeself a Frer & CB digi eeee!

Bdb oooooooh thats come around soooo fast! Please update as soon as you guys know <3 so excited for you!!

So I just took a pregnancy test just in case and I might see a super faint squinter. I can’t tell. Then I realized the test is expired. So now I gotta go to cvs and buy a frer cuz I might’ve seen something. F*ck.

:shock: shae post the pic, but yeh take another one!!

Was your period very long Shae or a very light one to what your used to??

Yes i agree with Kit, post it anyway! How much out of date was the test?

Sorry your cycles are so long Kit but glad af has finally popped her head, were they this long before ttc Evie or did you breastfeed & this us your first one? I cant remember lol

Yes i agree with Kit, post it anyway! How much out of date was the test?

Sorry your cycles are so long Kit but glad af has finally popped her head, were they this long before ttc Evie or did you breastfeed & this us your first one? I cant remember lol

They were sort of long but not 60+ days long (normally between 30-45 days), I am breastfeeding and this is my 2nd period post baby but she barely feeds anymore (in the morning and maybe 3 times a day after that)

I might have to start temping again to see if I’m ovulating!

When u officially stop bf all together you may find your cycles will shorten somewhat hun, all the time your still bf even if loads less its still stimulating the hormone, fx for shorter cycles :)

Shae i can see that aswell.. def get a frer

When u officially stop bf all together you may find your cycles will shorten somewhat hun, all the time your still bf even if loads less its still stimulating the hormone, fx for shorter cycles :)

Shae i can see that aswell.. def get a frer

That brings me to my next question, I go back to work in 2 months, but I don&#8217;t want to stop, the afternoon/evening feeds will have to stop, how do I do this without sabotaging her sleep? Like she doesn&#8217;t fall asleep on the boob or anything but I&#8217;m worried that if I don&#8217;t feed her in the evening she won&#8217;t sleep through!

Oh and shae buy two tests, one for when you get home and one for tomorrow morning to make sure! When are you buying? (I have no idea the time difference or whether buying right now is ridiculous)

Just went to cvs. They didn&#8217;t have any normal frer 2-packs, just ones with one regular one digi, so I had to get that one cuz I didn&#8217;t want cvs brand. So expensive ugh. Gonna wait a few hours since I just peed.

Take the regular first because digis are less sensitive!

Are you okay shae? Mentally I mean in case of the outcome? I don&#8217;t know what your thoughts are but I hope you&#8217;re okay :hugs:

Shae that's definitely a line. It may be due to being expired so definitely test with a frer!!

Pacific huge congrats!!!

Bdb looking forward to your scan tomorrow!

Dobby sorry about As allergy and HFM. He's still a cutie.

I'm sorry everyone I've read but been busy.

Shae definitely a line but I have heard of expired tests giving false positives butttttt idk girlie lol idddddkkkkkkk anxiously waiting in that frer

I&#8217;ve got some of the same tests as you shae (or at least very similar) and I&#8217;ve done 1 in water, there is definitely a line there it&#8217;s just a question of whether the out of date one you took gave you a false positive! But just two months out of date sounds unlikely...

Attachments

• 8C9FCD4C-3EFD-4670-BF45-CBFE57F50873.jpg
    8C9FCD4C-3EFD-4670-BF45-CBFE57F50873.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 9
Kit i&#8217;d Vote pump or just do a bottle of formula because if you stop you have to give formula anyway but I didn&#8217;t read the whole story cuz I got distracted by shae&#8217;s line tesr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->