General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

When are you back home then gigs? Later tonight or tomorrow? 2 more days bd'ing hehee;)

Oh no hope your dad gets sorted ok.. Has he had issues in the past?

GiggleyGig :hugs:
My mom had the same surgery years ago...like 6?? and she has been fine ever since. Hers just spontaneously detached??!! All good since tho

J you better get your donor! Thanks for all your help!

Gig so sorry about your dad. I hope it's fast and seem less and a speedy recovery!

How are you ladies doing on healthy/ weight loss? I've eaten super healthy all day! And I'm going to force myself to walk this evening.

Gigs, sorry about your dad, hope they can get it fixed before any damage.

J, that was a fantastic description. As you know I will be trying to learn lots about my body over the next 3 months. :) It'll be frustrating not to :sex: on the right days.. Gaaah!!!!
My body is already screaming for dh and AF is just starting to lighten. DH has been gone for 5 days.

I did my first workout last night. I meant to do the Abs Interval and accidentally did the cardio work out. At the end i was more like a bulldog trying to keep up. My legs and butt are just a bit sore.

J, now go get yourself a donor!!

:brat: I'm trying but men suck!
Every frickin Donor is out of my area hugely and I am now crampy, so check cp and it has moved HIGH and is DEF open grrrrrr....cm still creamy tho, O likely tomoro by looks and feel of everything.
:dohh: Just had to scrape the bottom of the barrel with an All Call msg for ANY donor in town willing to meet tonight/tomoro...pretty sure I will be ok with doing it tomoro, but hate to chance it! Gonna have to but the OTC hiv testy thingy...so unamused this cycle:growlmad:

J- Sorry the potential donors are being awful, men do suck and they never know what they want cause they're childish, but maybe you don't want a sperm from a guy like that ANYWAY, you'll find someone better!

Gigs- Sorry hun, I hope the surgery goes smooth for him, but your symptoms sound very good, I bet you O this weekend!

J- men are really annoying. Like Campn said they're childish and don't know what the want.

Campn- how ya feeling? Any more spotting or symptoms? Sending so much baby dust to you to scare AF away!

So I checked my cervix again and it feels a little higher. I can barely reach it? (My fingers are super short so it could be that lol)

Also, my cm is kind of odd. It's watery texture but white like the creamy color. The medicine might still affecting it. Not sure. What's your ladies opinions?

MrsG May be transitional cm due to hormones fluctuating ( sound like the scientist from Back to the future over here lol) The flux capicitor!...
It may change to watery/ew over the next day or so, or not.
I never get EW always just clear watery no stretch really.
It's still fertile tho.
If that mega leap was signaling O occurred then it's normal to change back to creamy :shrug: The woman's body is both a temple to be worshipped, and a conundrum to be cursed :rofl:

And OMFG... I can't even explain the disgusting perverse emails I am getting from the Alt life Breeder community...:sick: I am NOT a cow...
I am chatting with one older gentlemen ( literally 55) who my friend recommended from the lifestyle thingy...OMG tho he is super detailed in trying to tell me how many days a woman is fertile and how it all works:saywhat: Dude shut the F up and bring me some damn cups!
He wants to drive to Tampa and get a ROOM so he can do multiple "fills ups" OMG gag:sick:
Given his age tho he was def a handsome young guy at one time- distinguished and gray now, but he's tall and thin, and has piercing gray/blue eyes...gah...WHY the F couldn't my male friend just say YES....
I am seriously gonna scrape the bottom of the barrel having to humor this man and his educational talks, AND smutty talks...he's all turned on after seeing my pic...

J I say go for it! If he wants to give you the good take them!

OMG finally got my bd! It was amazing!!!!!

MrsG You minx you!
I am not sure I can deal with grandpa talking dirty to me while he ahem...donates in a cup in front of me...he won't stop saying Breed ugh I'm cringing everytime I get another email...He has sent 18 in 45 mins

Well let's see what lows I have stooped to today...
1- groveled to male best friend last night and yet again this morning nearly begging him to do me this favor as I would carry a child from my eggs for him and the wife if they needed...He blatantly laughed and shot me down for the 5 th time this week...Not asking again...EVER

2- am currently groveling to an ex I dated, but never actually :sex: who is in the alt life- at 53 he doesn't want kids anymore, but has declined bcuz he still likes me and is concerned about catching feeling in the future and wanting to be with me and the kiddo...annnnd never mind- I just asked him flat out if we could come to terms for semi - co parent and he said Definitely a NO....WTF... how is it I have good relationships with ALL my exes except DS's Ahole dad and I can't get a single guy to just finish in me and walk away!?

3- Back to the perverted grandpa...I am sooooo disgusted right now....

I- Nooooo block him! Really I wouldn't want that sperm, I know the quality gets worse over time plus if he makes you cringe that's not a good sign, imagine meeting him and having him talk like that!? You can do better, I believe in you! :thumbup:

Mrs- Not much spotting at this moment, I don't know what's going on!? I'm hoping AF just shows up.

Thumbs up on you BD!!!

OH boy J. I can not imagine. Lol dirty grandpa. Sorry you're stuck with weirdos and freaks.

Thanks y'all for the positive thoughts about my dad. He has surgery in the morning :thumbup:

J, eeesh, that's a tough one. I hate to say it but maybe this cycle "needs" to be a wash...in the scheme of things, waiting a month isn't too terrible, right? I mean, considering the alternative of meeting with cringe inducing oldies 100?

I'm at my parents house now trying to pass out. Family ties is on tv and shi* is getting real! I never watched this as a kid.

I also have the entire Harry Potter series next to my head...I think I'm going to give love a chance and start sorcerer's stone...
Oh I haven't done anything healthy. Then I skipped dinner, purely from lack of appetite.

Well don't feel bad on the not doing anything healthy gig. Hubs stayed home from work and took me to dinner. So onto the next day!

Dobby where are you!? AF buddies! The fat ugly lady just started singing... I'm a little relieved honestly cause I no longer want to obsess over this.

Going to Disney world tomorrow so whatever, it's going to be a magical day anyway!

Cute photo Campn! Omg have fun at Disney, I'm jealous!

J, what's the end of your sperm saga?!

The tv in my old room is tuned to some channel that only plays old shows. Three stooges right now. I want to get rich and skinny and bring back cigarette pants.

Cm is insanely watery this morning...will opk when I get back home. Last month I had ewcm, then positive opk the next day when cm had gone watery...fingers crossed for me please!

ooooh raunchy shenanigans later this evening for you then Miss Giggles hehee!

I hope your Dads op went ok??

Me & Riley are watching the Harry P & philosphers stone :) i sooo need to go to Warner Bros studios in London to see the set & buy a Wand!! Both my sisters have been & im a tad jelous, its the whole set from all the films, linked all together like giant tour & then leads out into GIFTSHOP!!! Heaven hahaa!! I would proper geek out!!

Ahh ive never been to Disney land/World florida or Paris.. Jel! Lol

Campn- sorry she sang but glad you aren't obsessing any more (wish I could say the same lol) and have so much fun as Disney world! Over here in Cali we just have Disney land so that's where we always go

Gig- good luck on the opk!

Afm- opk are getting a little lighter I think. I may have been dramatic about the first one being stark white. Cm is more watery today and cervix is high I'm assuming because I can't reach it. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->