General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

The nubs get confusing at this stage for sure. The later the gestation the more angled they are in general. Here’s another shot with the arrow pointing to the nub. I kept making him go back to the potty shot to check. After several shots and nothing to be seen, this has to be a girl. Or it will be his very first wrong gender determination at 15 weeks.

Which would be my luck.

B1945DBE-DFB6-4F08-BDCF-AB1538F83637.jpg

Awww bdb congratulations! I went through that last pregnancy but the other way around. I was so convinced it was a girl, but wouldn't let myself believe it...then I finally accepted it and said to myself "let yourself be excited! You're getting your girl!" And then, i think it was the same day, i had an ultrasound with a baby with a very obvious little weiner on the screen :haha:

Which is funny, i went through a little bit of gender disappointment last time and now I'm wantintg another boy hahahahha

Today I feel like this one's a girl but I was so wrong last time I just won't believe anything, especially not my very sad intuition, until I get proof.

Awwww Bdb congrats on baby Pink <3 nub shot id of said boy but the potty shot I couldn&#8217;t see anything prominent poking out Lol! Is hubs a happy boy? Aww lovely :)

Uhhh Gigs sickness.. hugs. It will be gone as soon as it arrived if its starting to lurk, can your Dr recommend anything for hair thinning or anything over the counter to thicken or reduce the loss? Those Caffeine shampoos are supposed to be pretty good :)

I talked to the nurse and she said basically there is bothing I can do :shrug:

I had some m&m's today and omg tasted SO bad, like rubbing alcohol :sick:

Yup afraid so...entering the "i'm starving but everything sounds gross" stage. For the first time this pregnancy I'm actually feeling pregnant today!

Bdb, congrats on baby girl! Dh and I both are hopeful for this one being a girl, so we can have one of each and be done. But if it's a boy, we'll still be done! Hahahaha

Gigs, bump buddy!! Myles isn't that common of a name, I like it. I used to work with a round chubby, funny guy named Myles. Just a kind young guy.
Sorry about the hairloss. Hope it's not too bad?

As for hubby's cluelessness: he's been talking to Logan lots about it: asking him if he wants a brother or sister and the loke. He's been talking lots of baby! He's excited!

Shae: my parents are exactly like yours where they never let me out of sight or let me do things on my own without their consent. Ugh, I know what you mean. Sorry. No good advice.

Pl glad hubby is excited!!

But no I haven&#8217;t heard from J in a while to be honest!

Gigs I&#8217;m sorry you&#8217;re feeling sick, but I&#8217;m glad it&#8217;s a pregnancy symptom and nothing else.

PL yeah they almost always say yes to me going out as long as it&#8217;s not super late, but I have to ask. I once asked to go to McDonald&#8217;s at 11 pm and they said no and I was like &#8220;but I&#8217;m an adult&#8221; and they were like &#8220;yeah but you live under our roof so you follow our rules&#8221; like how does that affect me getting McDonald&#8217;s? I know it&#8217;s late but it&#8217;s 5 minutes from our house.

A couple more nubs because I’ve turned into a crazy woman today. I won’t post any more. :blush:

3D44FD8A-FDE2-4070-9455-30F002CBC43C.jpg

5CE31441-4A0E-4D8B-864D-F5B962327963.jpg

Well i do think that looks quite girly bdb. That said i had a doctor and a former u/s tech at a private scan both tell me i had a girl and they were 75% and 90% sure (respectively) and he was all boy! So idk. But if you throw it in the gender guess forum with no explanation you should get some good honest guesses.

Shae that late you never know who else is on the road, but could be drunk drivers. It's late and there's also wild life...i'm sure they restricted that out of fear for you.

Bdb: no idea. I have never really looked at u/s that way. Either way: "it's a baby!" ;)

Shae: same, expect my parents would not have let me go even at 7 or 8 or if yes: they would have driven me there. I gave up asking, so never really hung out with friends outside of school.

J has been posting a lot of random vids

Pl that’d awesome Hubs is excited I missed how you told him. I’m behind. Thread has been moving fast

Bdb congrats on your girlie!

Gigs sorry the sickness kicked in but I understand it’s also nice to feel pregnant so yay for that part

Shae no advice. But to me i’m In the camp of you don’t get to play the adult card if you’re not adulting and colleging and adulting are different to me. And I echo gigs it’s a safety thing. In my house, it was 90% safety and 10% respect. So even now when I come over I always tell people that I am leaving/make sure it’s ok in case people had plans they wanted to include me in. But yeah sketch people come out at night. I wouldn’t let A go alone/go if it was where I lived but here at my mom’s I miiiiiiiught but probably not i’d Say go with your uncle lol

Dobs, I so agree! I never enter or leave anyone's house without saying hi or bye!
Drives me nuts at mils house where the boys come in and out and you never know who it is until or if they enter the living room.

As for how I told dh: I just left the pee stick in the bathroom for him to discover. He thought it was garbage! When he thinks pregnancy test, he's thinking of the big plastic things, not a dip stick... Haha

Omg so much excitement on this thread!

PL huge congrats! Any idea how far along you are?

Bdb congrats on baby girl. I know DH and his fam will be pleased, and your littlest ones will have another sister close in age right?

Gigs - Omg, remember when I said I found a name that made me think of you but had forgotten? It was Myles! Okay well it was spelled Miles in my mind, but still. And also Milo. I sooo cannot wait for you to find our gender. I wish you could set up a live feed at your reveal so we can watch. Oooh you could do instagram live! Yass! Yassss!

Shae - I’m glad you got a bfn if it’s relieving. Hope you sort the possible health issues out though.

Also, guys, please reassure me that creamy CM at 6dpo is not a sign of pregnancy. I had it both times I was pregnant, but hoping I had it other times but just didn’t care to notice. If I got preg with pullout I’ll actually be horrified. DH is shitting a brick poor thing. Really need some reassurance.

Jez, mine would go from egg white to cream to non existent., If that makes sense?
So you and dh have taken up a more "active" lifestyle since Greece? ;)

I am somewhere around cd 34... Time to get a ticket! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->