General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Aww bummer Cb. Sorry for your loss :(

Future Ooh I agree with cb, I see a super faint line but the test looks dry and thus a little evap-y to me? So what's the story there, are you ttc!?

Futur u should def get ye self a Frer & yes the ttc lowdown please hehe

Thanks Gigs :) )

Oh and for my fellow jewelry lovers...my new ring set! Rose gold, little diamonds and a morganite center stone. I traded in the wedding band and had to get the engagement ring sized up which both cost a little extra, but when all is said and done the set was about $250. Not bad considering it's value is easily twice as much! Plus I now have a band with lifelong insurance with it (comes with the purchase of it) so they'll automatically replace any damaged/missing diamonds free of charge :thumbup:

Eta: this is just my traveling set/disc golf playing set, might also wear it to match other rose tone jewelry as the occasion calls for it.

Attachments

• IMG_4160.jpg
    IMG_4160.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 11
Also I'm totally getting a burger after I get Des from school :haha:

Gigs cute ring and glad your friends are excited! Yay! So much better when you have people to just purely be happy for you

Future I may see something i’m Not sure =\. I agree frer

As for A his fever came back and another Mom and myself dropped out obviously sick kids off at daycare anyway because what the f* else can I do I called everyone I know friends and subs and it’s the last day so shit is what shit is

I may grab a FRER tonight after work! We are currently NTNP hubby has basically said it’s up to me about when we start actively TTC but I am nervous as heck about adding number two lol!

Thanks ladies ^_^

Future is this thw firat month for you actively trying? What dpo are you?

I’m not tracking so I’m not sure, I’m CD 27. We didn’t really actively try this month just didn’t prevent. I had a horrible post partum experience ended up with an autoimmune disease that attacks your skin (pempigoid gestinatis) and on prednisone for three months so I am really nervous about reliving that as it can occur during pregnancy as well. That being said we know we want more and don’t want large gaps lol it’s a constant internal struggle with myself.

I hear ya, i have what seems to be a permanent head twitch now after my last delivery (it was BAD at first, much more subtle and doesn't happen often anymore now thank goodness), i lost so much hair and I basically felt absolutely horrid the first 5-6 months, and let's not even talk about my bladder :haha: but i look at my kiddos and think about how these side effects are, in the scheme of things, mild and (mostly) temporary. My kids are worth it <3

If you're just worried about handling two, I really think the first one is the one that shakes everything up since you have to completely adjust your lifestyle. I found adding another to be relatively easy (save all the newborn-y stuff, like sleepless nights).

To me looking back, having baby no2 wasnt that much more drama than just having Riley, kinda like having Cats, not much diff to having 2 than there is 1, Cats are far easier to have obvs Lol! Future - how old is you littke one atm? If your nervous about the health side of things, you should have a chat with your Dr or is there something like a &#8216;Birth after-thoughts&#8217; service available anywhere? We have one here & you can request delivery med notes or any anxietys you nay have, the Midwives come out & chat with you & go over your last delivery & any health stuff your fretting about.. def look into it :thumbup:

Big hugs Dobby.. there is light at the end of the tunnel hun, as A gradually starts getting older, his immunity will be great & gight off lots of nasties, Riley was ill loads for the first yr of his life but very rarely ill now :hugs:

Ooooh lovin that Ring set Gigs

Dobs how did your last day go?

I've had a helluva time with food today. I wanted a burger all the way up until an hour before i got des; snacked a little and suddenly a burger just seemed repulsive. I am sooooo hungry right now but basically turned off from all food. And as soon as i eat food i either get sick of it in the middle of eating it, or feel ill afterwards.

2 week countdown to my scan! I've gone from fear this baby will stick to fear of twins :haha:

It was alright. A made it through daycare and, while super cranky all afternoon, no fever. We played kickball (kids requested it), watched a movie, had hella junky snacks lol, and we won a competition so the librarian did ice cream then we had free play and day is done. Room is 99% packed up

Thanks ladies I know it gets better but blah it&#8217;d Rough. I would have killed for a partner todsy with my two hours of sleep

Sorry gigs :(. Food is lovely. Lol i&#8217;ll Keep my fxed for a healthy, single pregnancy

Medical talk warning but not bad enough for a spoiler I think

Little update: remember how a few months ago I said that when I go to the bathroom my cervix pushes against my rectal wall and partially blocks it? Well I finally went to the doctor and told her all the stuff about it and it turns out I have a cystocele, my bladder is actually prolapsing and bulging into my vagina which in turn causes the cervix to bulge into the rectum. So she&#8217;s referring me to a urogynecologist. Lovely. I didn&#8217;t have this problem before my rectal prolapse surgery :/

Gigs I&#8217;m sorry about the food aversions mixed with hunger. That really sucks :hugs:

Dobs i hope you can catch up on sleep now that school's out

Shae i am so sorry! What do they think is causing the prolapsing? Is it common to have both bladdder and rectal?

So glad I take my bbt looks like I ovulated on cd17 not when I previously thought so af is now due on the 23rd

Do any of y'all know anything about lactose intolerance? I'm wondering if Levin has it. He was doing fine on milk for about 3.5-4 weeks but we are finishing up week 5 and he's had diarrhea every day, including his crazy blow out this morning where I had to wash EVERYTHING including him in the tub at 6:30am. Is it possible to get an intolerance a month in?

Regardless I'm grabbing some lactose free milk today and will supplement with it to see if anything improves...

Fx not for twins Gigs lol but im sure its a singleton pg.. i Googled about odds for Twins esp if it doesn't run in the family & its like 1/800 or something like that, i was slightly relieved when i read that :haha: eee not long unti lscan though!!

Shae - do you do lotsa pelvic floors or Kegals as they call them? I had a Cystocele after i had Nuala which occured in Labour & my Bladder dropped down slightly & it blocked my Vag opening, after 3 wks of pelvic floors it lifted back up again, no issues since.. do you have issues or uncomfy with Sex? Hopefully it can be sorted non-surgically hun :hugs:

I started my new job today so making use of the PC & Google on my lunch break haha i love how quick i can type :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->