General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Oh my gosh Shae I am sorry to hear that!

CB my LO is 13 months now! Times gone by way way to fast lol.

Here’s a test from this morning.. looks negative, I feel like I maybe see a shadow but should be darkening if there is anything anyway. So I shall wait for AF. I kept saying I didn’t want to be pregnant this summer anyway so I should stop torturing myself lol!

Attachments

• 3343F269-6EA9-4B79-B920-A18C2DE197CB.jpg
    3343F269-6EA9-4B79-B920-A18C2DE197CB.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 23
The time just flies by when you have kiddies.. Are you & hubby gonna be ttc toward the end of the year?

We had said after the summer initially but we have been talking about taking a vacation in November so I would prefer not to be pregnant on vacation! But I’m scared because you never know how long it might take and I know I don’t want a large gap

Did it take you guys very long last time? If you ttc after Nov you'll have a Summer sproglet hehe

4 months! So not too bad! Although it seemed awful at the time. Lol I’m hoping it’ll happen quicker this time, hubby really wants a boy so we may try to sway a bit although I have no idea how or if I even think it’s effective lol

Future our littles are the same age! That was my fear too, so even though I wasn't suoer thrilled about a winter baby and would have preferred another Spring birthday, we started early just in case it would take as long as it did last time. We also want a smaller age gap this time.

You could always save up for a nicer vacation and put it off until after delivery... or have vacation as your "babymoon".

:hugs: Shae. Do they suspect you'll need surgery to correct it?

AFM- I took the kids to the community pool yesterday and we were there for over five hours. Kids all had a blast. Thomas (DS-12) was playing in the deep pool with kiddos his own age and he fell off of a float and some kids fell on top of him causing him to inhale an excess amount of water. He got out of the pool and told me what happened and was done for the day (it was already 5PM at this point). We picked up some dinner on the way home and he had a hard time eating it (never happens). Then he started complaining of chest pains and saying it felt hard to breathe. That eventually turned to him crying saying he couldn't breathe. :(

So, long story short, I took him to the ER. A fancy name for "chlorine gas inhalation" causing irritation to his chest and airways and he will be hurting for a few days every time he swallows or takes a breath. But thankfully no aspiration into his lungs which was my biggest concern.

It's always something over here. :dohh:

Omg bdb!!! That is terrifying! I'm glad he'll be ok but what a scare for you both :hugs:

Omg Bdb eeek id be having a mini panic aswell.. bless his heart, do u have to keep a close eye on him or anything? Hope the pain passes real quickly for him :hugs:

Bdb, that's scary, glad he's ok!!

Gigs, fx for your scan and a single pregnancy.

Shae, OMG, why didn't they say anything about that earlier? Hopefully a non surgical fix??

As for us, pregnancy is kicking in earlier then with my first one. Fil ist in town and we took a harbor taxi to get back to the his hotel after a bit of a walk. Thank God we had to take separate ferries. As we got out the harbor had a nasty rotten egg smell which made me feel quite sick. We are not ready to tell yet! Lol

Pl when do you plan on telling people? Yikes that's so early to be feeling ill! So sorry :(

Gigs, we'll probably start telling around 12 weeks, unless sickness gives it away to some close people ;)

Sorry your sickness has kicked in Instantly Pacific.. bless you, it'll pass quickly in a few wks, i hope they go fast for you :hugs:

Happy 7 weeks, Gig! :cloud9:

I'm dropping DSS off with his mom this evening and the girls off with my parents tomorrow morning, and then Thomas and I are headed up about 4 hours to take him to his annual soccer camp at Texas A&M University. He stays for five days and loves every moment of it. I'm bummed that DH still hasn't returned to town from work. Last year we made a little weekend getaway of it and had such a good time. This time I'll be all alone staying in a hotel room (because I'm not up for an 8 hour round trip in one day).

Bdb i was thinking of yoir sog today, was he the one with the toe issue? How's he doing?
Sounds fun! I'm taking my okdest on a little out of town trip this weekend too, just to visit family, but it'll be hust us and i think he'll have a good time being away from toddler and being center of attention. Oooh I love staying in hotels alone! No compromises on what to watch and ordering in! Plus sleeping in <3 course i never get great sleep in a strange bed but i enjoy the alone time.

Lev still had the poops despite lactose free milk :( so it might be a dairy intolerance but it just seems too weird to pop up just one day, plus when I researched everything it "could" be, his symptoms (or rather lack of symptoms) plus his age don't add up. Right now I'm thinking he may just have a gastro bug. Since he is otherwise acting totally normal, doesn't seem to have any cramping pain, and is staying hydrated (plenty of wet diapers), I'm going to play the "wait and see" approach and if this goes on into next week it's dr time. But he is totally fine other the the smelly messy diapers! And even those don't seem to bother him!

Any good thoughts or prayers or juju sent towards him to get over it soon are appreciated <3

PL sorry about the morning sickness so early on :(

Regarding questions about the cystocele:
-I don&#8217;t regularly do kegels, I find it difficult because I don&#8217;t know if I&#8217;m doing them right and I can barely pull inwards at all with those muscles. Ive been trying to do them but I suck at it.
-Rectal prolapse can be concurrent with bladder prolapse, and the surgery to fix rectal prolapse can sometimes cause other kinds of prolapse in other areas related to pelvic floor muscles.
-I don&#8217;t know what the recommended treatment will be for me. I need to see a urogynecologist, that&#8217;s all my doctor said. My doc wants to research before referring me because they don&#8217;t know any who are super local, they have to look in the nearby city. They don&#8217;t like referring patients to doctors they don&#8217;t know because they need to know the doctor is good.
-They didn&#8217;t do anything earlier because I didn&#8217;t tell them earlier. I didn&#8217;t notice the bulge until last week or so, the rest of it I hoped would resolve on it&#8217;s own... but it didn&#8217;t of course.

Oh forgot to mention! My friend gave my SIL a fetal doppler last pregnancy. I never used it because i was farther along and feeling movement by the time she remembered she had it. Anyway I just picked it up from SIL yesterday and have been attempting to find baby's heartbeat :haha: not expecting anything but I'm going to keep trying!

Also my hair loss is insane. I think I'm developing bald spots near my temples (which happened pp with ds2). My hair volume feels like it's decreased by half. I think you could make a full wig out of the hair in my trash can.

I'm sorry, I have read but I'm just going back to current page.

Pacific, oh that's crazy your symptoms are here so early. Maybe twins hehe. Okay sorry had to say it :)

Bdb I hope you have a good time. It's hard for me to sleep without DH at least being home with me.

Gigs I'm sorry Lev has the poops. It doesn't sound like lactose intolerance to me but I cpuld be wrong. Prayers your way.

Oh I really liked having a doppler!! I didn't use it every week but it was nice to use here and then. It's so amazing hearing their lil heartbeat.

Shae a PT I work with told me to go see her if i had urinary incontinence postpartum. Maybe see about a PT referral. Oh firgot to mention she said she specialized in that issue. In any case it's worth a shot before surgery imo.

Oh man gigs that really is shit about the hair loss.

AFM been a bit busy past couple days. The drive to VA was gorgeous! I'll take driving the countyside or mountains over city traffic any day.

V is ransitioning to sippy very well. I plan to do all sippy cups tomorrow. Then wait a few wees to try to ween from pacifier. She only uses it for naps or bedtime. It's really going to suck at first I think.

Started getting cm Wednesday so I'll probably O around the 20th. I'm thinking of using mindset I'm PUPO to help me not think too much in tww. Yeah like that will happen :rofl:

Not much else to say but happy Friday!

Fluek I weaned my son quickly on the pacifier by cutting a whole in the top. Worst mistake ever lol. He catches on quick so once he realized it wouldn’t work like usual he threw a fit. I tried to give him a regular on, but he didn’t even want to try anymore after his favorite stopped working properly haha. We were miserable that whole day, but got back to normal quickly.

AFM currently 4dpo decided im going to test everyday until :bfp:. Nice amiunt of cramping and cm which are both irregular, but we shall see.

Attachments

• D1CBB32F-6F27-4810-89B5-D4DAA3F0E6B3.jpg
    D1CBB32F-6F27-4810-89B5-D4DAA3F0E6B3.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member