General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Fluek what is PUPO? Glad you had a nice drive! We drove through Johnson Coty area last time we were through there -- SOOOOOO pretty!!!

Nyx a tester after my own heart :haha: keep 'em coming!

Nyx hehe well there are pros and cons to any method. I'm thinking try to take away during nap time and then take away at bedtime. We shall see though. Woohoo a POAS addict!!

Gigs PUPO=pregnant until proven otherwise.

Oh and JC is beautiful. I'll send you a pm.

PUPO eh. I like it.

Nyx I’m also loving your early testing.

Gigs yikes about the hair loss. It’ll come back though right? And maybe the wig thing could be your next creative project? ;) (my attempt at levity)

PL eesh the early symptoms must suck. Did you have bad nausea last time?

Bdb thats poopie that hubs cant be with you. I always prefer company, but a night alone in a hotel sounds like heaven right now too.

I got my period! Sooo relieved. It’s a weird feeling to be happy about it after feeling terrified at the sight of blood for so long (I bled all throughout first tri).

Whoever asked what my ideal age gap is, the answer is 4-6 years.

Jez we have a 4yr age gap between our 2 atm although its lovely as Riley didnt get jealous etc they’ll have nothing in common at all really but they are boy/girl aswell so.. Lol :)

Hope you have a lovely time Bdb.. sorry hubs couldnt make it but just take it easy, i would love a quiet hotel break right night, uninterrupted sleeeeeeep hahaaa

Ah Gigs bless you re hair loss.. it will grow back though, try not to get worked up & stressed about it as that will probs make it worse:hugs:

Nyx love your poas attitude haha i had a beautiful BFN at 4dpo aswell :haha:

Flueks PUPO - Lol!

Feel so bad for you Shae, hoping they can sort you out very soon. Will the referral to a Spec come through quickly?

Lol!!! REAAALLY hope this is your month Fluek, for many reasons but for one, selfishly because i want to ne "bump buds" again :haha:

Jez yay for af's arrival! I find oopsies really show us our desires and clearly you aren't ready for #2 yet so i'm happy for you :) really hope this doesn't subconsciously put a damper on any boom boom time...get some girl!

Yayyy for AF jez. One of the few times I get to say that on this site haha.

I think my ideal age gap would’ve been 3-4 years if the idea of starting over didn’t make me sick haha. I just can’t imagine my son finally getting his independence, potty trained, etc and boom!! Restart button.

Bell- thank you!! I’m trying to keep a cool head because I know in reality I wont see anything until end of next week.

Afm 5dpo and had some weird stomach pains that woke me up out my sleep. Has anyone else had like a burning sensation in their stomach before? I don’t remember it with my first and I know it’s not an AF symptom for me.

Attachments

• 223DA34C-9ABF-4A77-AF7E-971EABDCAC16.jpg
    223DA34C-9ABF-4A77-AF7E-971EABDCAC16.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 13
Pregnancy brain is bad this morning....

Jez, yay for AF ;)

We were planning on 2 1/2 year age Gap, which we will have almost exactly ;) my brother and I have the same and I love it.

I am thinking this one is a girl, already symptoms and such....

Nyx i may have line eye but i swear i see something...

PL i was certain Lev was a girl because of my terrible symptoms but nope! Totally surprised me. I'm thrown for a loop this time, once again feeling very different from the last pregnancies, plus this hair thing...per the old wives tale girls steal your beauty so...

A 2 year age gap was what I wanted but i was so afraid it'd take a year again (or longer) we tried early. I'll admit right now I'm terrified of the infant stage again...I know we'll get through it but UGH it's so rough!

Couple more days and I should get some color. Feeling good about this cycle.

Attachments

• A0A2BAD7-1641-4AFF-A69B-64D0C1607359.jpg
    A0A2BAD7-1641-4AFF-A69B-64D0C1607359.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 27
Jez I'm glad you got AF. I felt confident you would, but I also know how scary it can be to think you might get Bfp at a moment you weren't hoping for one.

Gigs, yes I want to be bump buddies again too.

I am also not a fan of the newborn phase. I love toddlers and right before starting school.

As far as old wives tale, you know it could be. I mean they all have a 50/50 chance. V definitely stole my beauty in 1st tri especially. I had pimples like a teenager. Can't use the acne cream either.

Pacific are you finding out gender this time??

Nyx I don't see it yet but still early :)

AFM still waiting for O. I'm thinking around Wednesday so lits of BD this week :)

I think I want to go team yellow again. Either way, I think we'll be done after this one ....

Tried to resist the call of my frer, but couldnt. Now i feel like I wasted it ughh. 549D318A-2DAC-4DED-8337-977E59C29D01.jpg

Dont get disheartened Nyx, the most common implant day is 8dpo & usually gives an oooober faint squinter for 9/10 dpo, if you guys have been happily jiggy your mist than def in with a chance this cycle :)

Pacific your so good staying team yellow.. im so good not looking at my Harmony report haha im waiting til 20 wks & thats just about my limit :haha:

Pacific well I have a lot of respect for you. I can't and don't want to be team yellow. I like doing the old wives tale while I wait for anatomy scan.

Nyx, ah I'm sorry but seriously you may just be implanting now. Don't give up :)

CB happy 14 weeks abd 2nd tri!!

Anyone else’s babies keep getting mistaken for other gender? I know I shouldn’t care but it really upsets me that people still think Evie’s a boy despite being dressed in pink!

Kit yes!!! She's been all in pink but because she barely had hair she was called a boy. Thsnkfully, her hair is coming in now and it's not been an issue lately.

Kit people think A is a girl despite his obvious “boy” clothes. It’s his long, curly hair. It doesn’t annoy me until they add in “maybe you should cut it it’s too long/it makes him look like a girl” like you’re lucky you’re blood and if not you better take a hint from my death glare and get to stepping. I will cut his hair when i’m Good and ready r_r

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->