General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dobs, next time just say, "did you just assume my baby's gender?!" Then storm out :haha:

Yup Lev has been called a girl once, but to be fair he was in a "gender neutral" gray outfit. The woman said "she's so cute, it it a girl?" And I said, nope, boy. Then she said "he's so handsome" :roll: like why wouldn you ask first?

PL kudos for yellow. But I'm not gonna lie, I'm sad because I want to know what you're having :haha:

Nyx my frer was stark white at 8dpo and barely there at the end of the time limit on 9dpo so...

kit yes!! My biy gets mistaken all the time and he never wears pink. I’ve learned to laugh it off or I’ll go mad.

Thanks ladies I know its still early I’m more upset I used one of my frer knowing its early

Lol ikr gigs in this area I could totally pull some omg you weren’t pc?! on them

Nyx it’s cool we all do it haha ok not all but I do. But I agree my lines don’t show up to 9/10dpo if i’m Lucky

Pl kudos on yellow I just can’t do it. 36ish weeks is too long to not know

I love watching ____ hunters and seeing what killer homes I could afford on my budget and wishing I had the nuts/legal rights to move because I couldn’t even afford to rebuy my condo at this point lol I just want a sfh with less trashy families around so A can have friends on a college track not on track to get arrested

:rofl: I’m glad I’m not the only one! But eves has loads of hair, it does annoy me like how much must she look like a boy if even in all pink she’s assumed to be a boy :rofl:

How’s everyone’s day been?

Long lol A learned how to throw tantrums so it’s been a fun week and i’m So tired I heard him cry and thought it was a recording on my phone and that I left him in the park and flipped out r_r

Nyx I think we've all wasted a frer.

Dobby I used to love looking at all the houses and dream of buying them.

I lived in government housing and a trailer park. I went to college and have a great job. So neighborhood/environment isn't going to dictate his choices. Encourage him to do well in school, have "good" friends, etc. I'm certainly not a psychologist though. I don't think you were insinuating that all peoples in those environment go down the "wrong" path, but wanted to share my experience.

Sorry he's throwing tantrums now. V throws them bad when I change a diaper or keep her from getting into dog food.

Kit not too bad. I have a somewhat busy week, but it'll be okay. Looking forward to going to pick V up.

Oh I was thinking about you asking about formula, pumping, etc. My pediatrician said V doesn't need formula now. I am finishing up the formula I have though. Not sure if stopping it at 1 y.o. is across the board or because V is so large. 90th percentiles for height, weight, and head circumference.

Oh i’m referring to the specific group of tweens in my complex who smoke weed in the parking lot, have sex on top of the school building, and drink by the pool at midnight-2am. I do see how some environments can systematically disadvantage people, but I went to college with kids straight outta Compton/did outreach in Sourh Central so if you are motivated it def won’t define you

I heard stopping around a year is norm but A doesn’t eat. I’m struggling getting him to eat food so he’s still drinking lots of formula. My friend’s kid has been off breast milk (she just turned a year) for a couple months. She self weaned and refused the boob and breast, so she just eats real food all day no bm or formula.

Take a look girls. I didn't test yesterday. We BD Saturday and Sunday. If we keep this up I have a great chance this month :happydance:

Attachments

• 20180618_155828.jpg
    20180618_155828.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 1
Oooh look at that opk Flueks hehee get in girly eeeee!!

Omg when Nuala was much smaller people would always think she was a Boy because of her Red hair & then they would say “my son was Ginger” ohhhh it used to piss me right off lol! I started buying slap band hairbands for her with bows on haha i felt like Rachel in that episode of Friends :haha:

I stopped Nualas formula around a Yr but Cows milk made her mega Constipated poor love, shes now on since then Hipp Organic Stage 3 follow on Milk which is soothi g on the tummy, i do debate re-introducing cows Milk but i was chatting with Nualas childminder & she said realistically if shes having yoghurts & cheese, how much Milk really do we generally drink on a daily basis? Not alot.. she eats lotsa dairy so i may not bother with the Cows milk! Nuala will probs stop Follow on formula soon anyway

We picked up our new Car today eeeeee its a VW Touareg 4x4, its a Beast & it fits all 3 carseats in the back, its scary driving it haha i have parking sensors on ALL the time :haha:

Even my parents have said she when referring to L... All because they are thinking of their dog. They also mix up their dogs name with mine all the time. It's the daughter they never had ... Ugh

Lol, dh and I are definitely thinking this one will be pink since I already have some morning sickness.

Cb, let's see the new car!

I contacted the midwife office and they have room for me. Wohoo, now to call them tomorrow and book the intake appointment! Things getting real!

Pacific get ye self a Ticker :)

I had to Google a pic of it lol its dark here atm & SO will wonder why im taking pics of the wagon at this time of night haha il upload.. hang fire, its a 2014 plate

Eeeep!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1036385&stc=1&d=1529362102

Attachments

• 1F7ABCAE-E7F1-46B5-93CE-BA2C1BC86952.jpg
    1F7ABCAE-E7F1-46B5-93CE-BA2C1BC86952.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 8
CB nice!! True it is quite late there. I can just imagine his reaction :rofl:

Oooh yay cb! I am so jealous! I wonder too how i'll fare going from my little compact sedan to a mini van! I've been driving compact vehicles since i was 16! Just something to get used to i guess...

Fluek yesss girl get some!!!

PL i'm hoping you get whatever gender you are hoping for but i warn symptoms do not equate sex!

Afm i am really struggling with food recently. I made crab stuffed mushrooms yesterday for fathers day and they were a hit. I had more crab so i made more today for just me and hubby and omg...they were so good at first, but i ate one too many and was/have been nauseous since :( and the thought of them now makes me want to :sick:

My desire for food changes nearly daily the past week and change...so hard to grocery shop like this!

Selfish post, apologies in advance,

I have not stopped bleeding yet, that’s 12 days of bleeding!!! Bright red blood as well :( is there something wrong??

Kit i would phone your gyn if this is abnormal for you. Could be nothing, could be like a functional cyst or something (harmless but annoying!)

Give your Dr a call Kit, my first proper period after Riley (breastfeeeding aswell) was just awful, massive clots & tons of bleeding or well Over a week but Nualas one was just normal, im sure its ok but it’ ll put your mind at rest :)

We had a Lexus sports cross estate before this VW & that was easy to drive, i just need to get used to the size of the beast haha! Its very nice to drive though, Automatic aswell eee!

Urghhhh Gigs bless you.. it’ll be gone before you know it, my sickness with Nuala & this pg sounds like yours, grocery shopping was awful & ive struggled cooking meals aswell, with Riley it was nowhere near as bad! Oooh coukd be girly hehe! I found anything with Potato & grated cheese & tomato were good for my tum :hugs:

Nyx.. anymore tests today? :)

Kit I bled for a month when I was a freshman in high school. I had an ovarian cyst. It may be that or could be weird pp period. I think it's worth telling your gyn though.

Gigs sorry for foods turning into aversions. Salt n vinegar chips were my friend in 1st tri.

AFM BD last night. Wanted to this morning but his side is hurting. Then he felt guilty so that sucks. I told him it was okay, but he still feels bad about it.

Temp still preO phase and had large amount of ewcm this morning.

Alright V is waking and I need to finish getting ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->