General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Nyx I see that! If that's in time limit I'm thinking early bfp!

Another selfish post (really sorry guys!!) also TMI warning!

I think I have a vaginal prolapse :shock: gah what do I do?? Do I need to see someone like immediately or just whenever??

I’ve also just looked at treatments and it’s not looking promising, kegals I do every day, I don’t think I need to lose weight and I don’t want to get obsessed again, and the only other option looks to be surgery, but I’m scared as I want another baby soon :cry:

Its going to be a long day

Attachments

• D3AF7036-A45E-418B-8AD1-0493E7CEB260.jpg
    D3AF7036-A45E-418B-8AD1-0493E7CEB260.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 29
Kit I would call your doctor immediately even if it's not an emergency on account of if you need treatment that takes time, prolonging it will keep pushing back your ttc date. It suck to have to put it off but better deal with it before getting pregnant! Also remember internet will always take you to the worse case scenario! So keep calm and make that appointment :hugs:

Nyx I definitely see lines on both of the recent tests!!! So exciting!

Kit def call your Dr & get an urgent apt hun, they’ll check you & get the ball rolling!!

Jez, with the buggy, Nuala & Riley did this, i had to force them in & push my knee against their stonach/chest to hold them in, not hard but enough to force them in, they will not beat me haha i just refuse to carry her :haha:

Ooooh nyx i need to check the pic out my dark kitchen .. brb

Nyx I'm pretty sure I see it on your pink dye as well. How exciting!!!

Kit call your dr. Better to do surgery now instead of when you are fixing to ttc.

Oh Jez also I always feed Lev on the go 'cause he pulks that crap too in his car seat. Right now I just give him a bottle but I will start giving hin snacks soon (like puffs) since recently he has proven he will not choke himself by stuffing his face anymore.

Nyx yep definitely see light line on the pink dye one!

Took my last cheapie and it’s definitely there!

Attachments

• 5B82A8CB-4926-4CE0-B8C7-DC63FFE57468.jpg
    5B82A8CB-4926-4CE0-B8C7-DC63FFE57468.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 29
Nyx congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you. I hope you are testing tomorrow.

AFM opk is negative. I'm calling it official that I'm 1dpo.

Thanks!! And yes I’ll probably test until day of AF just because I’m still in shock lol.

Good luck on your tww fluek I’ll be cheering you on!

Nyx that’s definitely a line! Huge congrats!

Re: stroller tantrums, I’m not against letting her cry, she just was in SO much distress when it first happened that I took her out after five minutes. She was contorting and hurting herself and everyone around me must’ve thought I was abusing her. Earlier this week I warned my mum about it and she was like “well if she cries for half an hour, so be it,” and her even she gave up after ten minutes and got her out. Luckily she was totally fine this morning when I put her back in, and then cried and resisted the second time but was fine afterwards (she’d sometimes protest in the past, but would be over it as soon as we started moving... the sustained tantrum and fighting is very recent). I don’t mind putting her in a carrier it’s just really hot for that right now.

Cppeace it looks as if it's 2dpo for you. I see you bd on O day so you have a chance :)

Thanks nyx!! I hope you have frer tomorrow

Woohoo, congrats, Nyx!

Fluek- Good luck! Your timing was excellent!

PL- Huge congrats! I loved being on team green this last time. It was such an adrenaline rush, and the best surprise I've ever had.

Nyx its def there on the other 2 tests & i just seen this one ahhhhh thats a positive there!!! Congrats my lovely!! Bet u wish u had them Frer now Lol! Will u be buying more?? Heheee ;)

Happy 1dpo Flueks :)

Hey Wooks & Cpeace :wave:

Riley lost his first tooth today, hes so chiffed with himself haha! Tooth Fairy tonight hehe

thanks fleuks
Hi cb

I had to override ff as they were marking cd 15 as ovulation day when no big temp rise and continued fertile cm. So I dunno If it's correct but cd 17 seems more logical and more my norm. :shrug:

Nyx congrats! I didn’t even have to zoom in on that last one! :bfp:

Kitty I would tell your doctor ASAP. Mine was a bit annoyed that I didn’t tell her when it first started happening lol.

Selfish updates on me per usual:

My phone battery is failing but luckily I had phone insurance so they’ve mailed me a new phone (same model) and I just gotta transfer the SIM card and stuff like that.

My mom is concerned I could have hypermobile Ehlers Danlos syndrome and that’s why I keep getting prolapses. I do meet enough of the criteria of symptoms but you also need either a family history or joint dislocations. I’ve never had a dislocation. My dad also meets the criteria though, and he thinks his dad may have as well, so it’s possible my dad has it and I got it from him. Unfortunately there’s no test for hypermobile ehlers danlos. Other forms have genetic tests but they haven’t pinpointed the genes that cause this form. It’s also the mildest form so it’s a bit less important lol. So it’s really up to my doctor to make an educated guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->