General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Super progression! Looking good!

Also all this testing I have test envy lol I went to Walmart to buy a pump for A’s pool and I got all nostalgic over all the times I went there and would buy 50-60 tests at a time :rofl:

I was able to get proper crosshairs by putting a guess temp in cd 16 and changing from research to advanced. If I leave cd 16 blankit won't mark it but gives me this message "Ovulation couldn't be pinpointed. It could have happened between cd10 and 19"
Mhhmmm lol

I got the humidity and temp close as I could from recommendations from byc and normal sites. I ran low humidity until lock down and even then it wasn't above 48%. I figure it just wasn't stable enough as it liked to swing between 97 and 101 (but did so for ducks too) Was early eggs as well. They'd only been laying a few weeks.
Hopefully the white rock hen hatches them well. Of the 3 breeds white rock isn't who I expected to go broody first lol.

Gucy tries to be a mom every year. She is great about tending her nest. I think she would be a great mom but things keep happening. First year she was laying, eggs weren't fertile. 2nd year she chose a spot to lay and brood them that got flooded a few days before they were due. This year it a decent spot and she's brooding great but all the first eggs I cracked to check fertility weren't fertile. She had a long laying season this time laying almost 30 eggs and I checked number 20 and it was iffy so could be fertile. So I gave her back number 21 and left her with the 7 eggs more she laid. Goose eggs are generally 28-34 days I believe so I think they are around day 28 now. We shall see.

Cpp, sounds like your temperature was the issue with that hatch. Eggs can take the lower temps for a bit (although that will delay your hatch), but the high temps are deadly.
Your goose sounds like mine... Last year she laid in a spot that would have got her killed at night and it was her first year. This year she had about 24 eggs (from her friend as well I think) and she slowly destroyed the eggs over 5 weeks.

Dobs, lol on giving the presents early. We've done that too. L loves his building blocks, don't be surprised if he only wants to destroy your towers for the next couple of months. L now has enough fine motor skills that he can stack 5 or 6 wooden blocks on top of each other.
I should really get on with putting a ticker on my signature ;) hint taken...

Dobs- 50-60 tests at a time?? :haha:

Gig- I'm looking forward to your first appointment! That's so exciting.

I had my 16 week appointment this morning. Baby was crazy active and kept kicking the doppler while he was trying to get the heart rate. :cloud9: He is bringing me in at 18 weeks for my gender scan so yay for getting either a confirmation that this baby is really a girl, or finding out that the other sonographer was off base :lol: Either way, I cannot wait!

Bdb oh 2 more weeks to confirm gender!! Woohoo. I'm glad appt went well.

Cppeace glad you "talked" some sense into FF. It tried to mark Monday as O day so I temporarily adjusted Mondays temp up some. After I temp tomorrow I'll probably adjust back down as I should get CH tomorrow.

Dobby I remember those days! Oh and it's hard sometimes waiting to give a present. He can use the pool now so I really don't blame you at all.

Oh and I think your plan for your 30th is wonderful.

Thank you! She has bits of us both. She's my cutie though.

Gigs, thank you. It feels like tbe month has went fast. I'm so excited for your appt :)

I remember that crazy goose eatìng them. I think J told us about a chi mom eating her pup too.

Nyx great progression!! Oh and thank you!

CB thank you. Oh that's so funny about Riley! I actually had my brother pull my loose ones out. I was too chicken.

Keeps lovely pic! I can't believe baby boy will be here in under 2 month snow!!.

AFM temp was up this morning. FF tried to say I Od CD 17 instead of 18. Ugh silly FF.

Had health screening at DHs work today. Feels silly as I had a physical 3 weeks ago.

Dobby 40-50!! I maxed at 20 with this baby and I think im over shooting by a couple and that wasn’t all at once lol. I bow at your testing feet.

Bdb whoot whoot for your scan!! I love ultrasound so much. Sad you only get a couple or have to pay.

Im gettting more comfortable as I see my progression lines. First scan on the 24th of july so they can date this little one. Soo excited. Going to be a long month.

Attachments

• BC2111AB-7CC2-44D8-A4D9-DA06242893DE.jpg
    BC2111AB-7CC2-44D8-A4D9-DA06242893DE.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 11
Great progression nyx, congratulations!

I am lurking but nothing of use to add to the conversation.

Thought illness was letting up but hit hard this morning after i ate buffalo wings for breakfast :haha: i only had a couple, so was simultaneously still really hungry and feeling like i was going to puke. Had some cereal and felt/feel a little better. Still a little queasy though.

Scan is Thursday ^_^ still trying to find hb with the doppler but no luck. I can definitely feel my uterus growing (i can feel it laying down) so I'm pretty confident all is growing ok in there. Just hope it's healthy!

Nyx your line is progressing well!!

Gigs even though it's 3rd baby it's still too early for doppler, but I'll probably be a mad woman and try too early. I didn't get mine until after 16 weeks with V. I caved and ordered it off amazon. I would only listen max once a week though.

Also I hate being hungry and nauseated. When does your sickness usually go away?

AFM had to put FF on resaerch mode to make me 3dpo. Otherwise it thinks I'm 4dpo. Which I know isn't right.

On another note. I'm thinking I Od from both ovaries as I felt O pains on O day from both sides about 4 hours after my last positive opk.

Hmm well I didn't have sickness at all with ds1. Ds2 I had it immediately and it didn't go away until maybe 13-14 weeks? I can't remember. I am definitely noticing nausea this time but I am also thankful it's not as bad as it was last time -- then I was spending a lot of my time during thw day just laying down waiting for the nausea to pass. I also had quite a few headaches and I haven't had any with this pregnancy yet, thank God!

Fluek are you thinking a twin possibility?! Or maybe just double the chances one will stick ;)

Glad your sickness isnt bad bad Gigs.. im sure babe is cooking nicely in there :) i could feel my uterus laying down aswell from around 8/9 wks aswell:)

Im borrowing my friends doppler i caved haha il be seeing her on Monday, il probs use it until i start feeling a good bit of movement!

Dbl the eggs Flueks & dbl the implant chances hehe! Feeling real good vibes this cycle for you

I didn’t get morning sickness with ny son and oraying so hard that it doesnt hit me with thisnone. Fx for you gigs

Bell doppler definitely saved me first pregnancy too. I was so paranoid all the time lol. Can’t wait until I can hear this little ines.

Do twins run in your family fluek?

Nothing exciting for me still tracking progression

Attachments

• 03D4ADB4-0446-40BE-9980-042FAB6295C4.jpg
    03D4ADB4-0446-40BE-9980-042FAB6295C4.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 7
Gigs hmm so who knows when sickness will pass. I'm glad it's not as severe though. Oh I hope I don't get migraines my next go rpund. They were awful and tylenol did not fix.

I'm hoping just a double chance of one sticking. I don't want twins, but would love them and manage it. I think twins is more feasible with 1st pregnancy, but that's my opinion.

CB I think you should do doppler now, well Monday that is :) hehe

Thank you, feeling positive about it too. I'm eager for Thursday as I think I'll test then.

Nyx twins do not run in my family. I did read taller and/or overweight women have higher chance (nit a huge one) of twins. Hoping I get one sticky bean though.

Great progression!!

AFM the strangest thing happened this morning. I took my vitex on empty stomach as always. Gave V her sippy and stood up and had very forceful reflux/vomit. I know progesterone relaxes your muscle between stomach and esophagus, but I've never had that happen. I don't have reflux unless I've overate or am pregnant. I'm only 4dpo though so just have to wait...

Oh I almost forgot. I had a dream I started AF. I normally dream of bfps in tww but get AF. So here's hooing dreaming of AF means bfp on the way :rofl:

Nyx- great progression!

Flu- All of my crossables are crossed for you this cycle.

AFM- My brother and SIL (and 5 of their 6 kiddos) came up to visit yesterday. I only get to see them once or twice a year so the kids and I were overjoyed to visit. Even though it's my ex's weekend with the kiddos, he gave up a day with them so they could all spend the night with their cousins. He knows their time together is very limited. I'll be picking the kids up from my parents' around noon to take them to their dad's.

Missing DH right now. That past two weeks he's been working 3 hours away. He came home for 24 hours last weekend and then got sent right back out, so we are going on two weeks with just one day together. I cannot wait until he gets home, but he isn't sure when that will be. Could be Monday, could be later in the week. :(

Fluek eee i hope it's all a good sign!!!

Bdb sorry you're missing hubs :( hope you two get some lovely alone time when he returns.

Afm been so anxious recently about my health...have felt pretty crappy today, like woozy brain and just run down and then it hit me -- DUH, i'm freaking pregnant! I was all concerned about feeling foggy and didn't even acknowledge the most logical explanation for it :dohh:

So we're supposed to run arrands and possibly get a new dishwasher (fx!) but a tractor trailer just had an accident literally in front of our house so we're waiting to leave. Hoping he's ok, looks like he was going to fast and trying to avoid hitting a car coming onto the road; avoided the car but smashed into a tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->