General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

A friend of mine brought me these. Doesn’t get more official

Attachments

• D6D5993A-530B-4C64-8207-D6FA1417581B.jpg
    D6D5993A-530B-4C64-8207-D6FA1417581B.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 25
Wookie how is summet vaca treating you?

CB ah how neat!! I bet he was excited. I was always scared:rofl: but not of tooth fairy.

Cppeace I wonder if tomorrow's temp would make ff change it's mind. Anywho, looking forward to end of tww.

Shae I really don't know anything about that disease process, but it is odd at your age to have the prolapses.

Kit have you rang your dr??

Nyx you've got me so excited to test. I may break down at 9dpo next Thursday....

Also I was feeling really pretty the other day which is rare for me.

Also so I don't feel so vain here is my Victoria!

Attachments

• A8XI5k07-1802180798.jpg
    A8XI5k07-1802180798.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20180620_193421.jpg
    20180620_193421.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 10
You look great Flueks!! And V looks so adorable in her Minnie Mouse PJs!

But yeh I’ve got an appointment at 10.30am tomorrow to access me! Hoping they just tell me I’m fine and it’s normal!

Fleuks I added 3 future temps above 98 and it left it cd 15. It's because my whole cycle has been way higher than normal. In fact only 1 temp was below my last coverline from last month.
:shrug:
Nice pics :)

Cppeace hmm maybe from being so hot this summer it's causing your pre O temps to be higher. Well I disagree with Ff about CD15.

Anyways how have you been doing lately?

Kit I'm glad you have an appt in the morning.

Thank you, she loves her Minnie Mouse!

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been a bit MIA lately. The house is pure chaos when DSS is here and then I had to get DS off to soccer camp. He's back from that as of two hours ago. I'm ready for a bit of normalcy around here.

Congrats nyx!

Flueky- You're beautiful!

I'm not sure what all else.. I had a ton to catch up on :blush:

AFM- creeping up on 17 weeks already and I'm starting to feel itty bitty thumps daily now :cloud9:

I figure that has to be what it is but last year june july or august was nothing like this one on my charts so :shrug:
Overall ok. My incubator eggs didn't hatch for some reason but have a broody hen on some. Plus Gucy is setting but not sure her eggs were fertile. She has another few days before due so we shall see.
otherwise same old life here.

Cpp what are you hatching? Breeds? We have a lot of mixed ducklings right now. 9 total and still some broodies sitting but not on nearly as many eggs.

Shae i hope you don't run across any more issues. Are you having surgery?

Fluek that is a very pretty photo of you! And ong your little bug is so cute <3

Nyx congrats!!! I can't judge in testing since i always keep on way after the first positive.

Bdb i always feel so uncomfortable when my schedule is altered, even if it's to be on vacation or something fun. The normalcy always makes me feel better.

1 week until my appointment! I'm excited but of course also nervous.

My mix is for a chicken meat breeding project Light Brahma x with dark cornish or White rock or Delaware. Should be getting white Dorkings when the breeder has some to sell me, expensive buggers. Gucy and her companions Bonnie and Clyde are Pilgrim geese.

Nyx, congrats!! Looks like there will be a number of us due around the same time again! Woot!!

Cpp, I always open up unhatched eggs to see when and why they didn't make it. Candle first to make sure they are really dead and carefully peel away some shell until I find my answer.

Gigs, I am keeping my fingers crossed for a good appointment for you!

yeah I was never one for egg-topses. I candle just before lock down and that point had three moving in shell. None hatched so :shrug:
Was my first time doing chickens, hatched ducks over 90% same incubator.

My goose is a fail mom. Had 13 eggs, 100% fertility, and only 2 made it to hatch and she killed them both. She kicked out 3-5 eggs early and the rest were DIS, after eggtopsy looked about 17-23 days along. No idea what happened but after her killing babies for the second season and it taking 7-8 weeks to break her broody she will no longer be allowed to sit, the nut job!

Cpp did you use the same protocol? I think chickens require much less humidity, for example.

Hey ldies just popping in to say hello! I’ve been following your posts as always! Seems to be a cluster of :bfp: with you all! Yay!!

Thank you so much for all your replies re: my jaw stuff. I think gigs asked if it was heriditory? This has always been my worst fear (my mum and did were completely ‘normal.’ unfortunately when I asked my surgeon he just said “it’s who you are, like having brown eyes or blue, you’re children could inherit your jawline or their fathers etc” I can totally move past my teenage years and forget it, but it’s since having children and watching them get older that all my fears and anxiety have come to the surface, if I could guarantee they don’t have it, I’d be fine! Anyway enough negativity..

How’s all our pregnant ladies coping?
Gigs will you have an u/s at ur appt?

CB- are you finding out gender? I so saying blue for you after that bug shot! .. aw my eldest Lucy is desperate to loose a tooth, she told her friends at school she lost her back tooth so she could follow the crowd :haha:

Went to Peppa Pig world yesterday with my two youngest (Daisy 4, and Ella 20 months) loved it had lots of fun! My 4 year old dragged me on the new rollercoasters, she laughed her head off whilst I screamed the whole way, she’s fearless!

Pic of mum & dad and me as a buba

Attachments

• 5936F7F5-24C4-4DAE-9849-E89C5360513B.jpg
    5936F7F5-24C4-4DAE-9849-E89C5360513B.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 12
Happy 8 weeks Gigs :)

Keeps hey hun! Your brave doing the mini rollercoasters at Paultons haha i felt so dizzy when we took Riley when he was 3, he hated it Lol! Not long left now eeeee bet you getting excited hehe! Riley had been nursing his wobbly tooth for about 4/5 months haha & then he got all upset when i said i bet it'll fall out tomorrow (and it did) he got all upset bless him.. he thought it was going to hurt aww

Bdb awww mini bubba kicks how lovely, my Placenta is Anterior so im not expecting any early movement but u never know..

Nyx nothing beats a Digi woop!!

Cpeace i reckon your Ov day was cd17 like you say going by CM..

Lovely pics Fleuks <3

We will be finding out the Sex at the 20 wk scan eee

Thanks everyone again! Still a little in disbelief, but so much more at peace now. Here’s my progress test. Turned out the free bought the fast action ones so it wasn’t the same at the early testers :sad: but i did still get a line on them

Gigs thats rotten luck with your goose. Hopefully next time you get some babies

Bdb I can’t wait until I can feel this little one move. I start feeling my son around15 weeks so i have my finfees crossed fornthe same.

Fluek love your hair

Attachments

• 7C990341-B36A-4CD7-BEAC-6349B31BD655.jpg
    7C990341-B36A-4CD7-BEAC-6349B31BD655.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 15
So sleepy

Nyx congrats! Definitely nothing like digital confirmation

Peace sorry about the eggs :(

Gigs stoked for your appointment in a week. Woot!

Fluek agreed lovely picture and V is taking after you, I can definitely see your features side by side

Bdb yay for kicks! I had an anterior placenta as well and tbh I feel like I was cheated out of moments :(. But I did get them here and there and loved it

Shae =\. Seems like it&#8217;s been a rough year for you. I really hope you get answers so you can get done relief hugs

Keeps glad you checked in and are having fun with your girls!

PL I swear you had a ticker but i&#8217;m tired lol

Afm same poop different day just waiting on A to wake up so we can go to daycare for a few hours so I can go fix my files at home before lunch. Bought A a pool for his birthday and caved and gave it to him early and he loves it. Also got him the vtech sports shot and vtech smart wheels. Those I will not cave and give early. Hoping I can convince his grandparents to get him some duplo/blocks and puzzles

I&#8217;ve also decided that for my 30th birthday i&#8217;m Going to see freaking orcas. I think 3 is old enough to understand not to run around a boat/appreciate their beauty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->