• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Thanks! I am hoping and praying and wishing. I'm getting a lot of s*** from my close friends about looking for a house. It's making me annoyed. Get out of my business.

Right?! We went through it too. We bought a house together before we were engaged...people definitely had their opinions about that!

GOOD NEWS! I am at Walmart and for the first time in the year and a half since I've lived here, they had Walmart cheapies stocked!!! I grabbed 5 and they're in my cart now :D that gives me 7 tests for round 1 next month. I think that'll do!

Can i ask what the diff shape is with new frer & older ones? The ones ive always used always look the same? I know that they sometimes give that crappy indent line uhh!!

Me & my man been together 8yrs this christmas, engaged for 6 of those, not married yet & moved in right away & popped a bubba out - i dont know why so much pressure to do it 'the right way' first anyway.. I dont think there is a right/wrong way. As long as your happy who cares right?! :)

Claire the newer frer have the curved handle instead of straight\

Dob Claire & Gig WOOT WOOT on house hunting and baby making!
It drives me batty when other ppl feel they have the right to intrude with their damn opinions!
Seriously BOUNDARIES!!!
That is the reason I can't let my mom know - she is SUPER opinionated!

Yup, they are curved. It's so bizarre. Whatever frer.

We found a place. Putting in an offer tomorrow. :)

Yeah, everybody and their mother has an opinion but I agree with you: the only right way is when you are happy. Even this place today (I went house hunting with the rents) my mom kept trying to talk me out of it because the commute sucks for me. But all day she and my stepdad were saying, "This is a 3 year plan." So make up your minds!!!

Well put clairey, the best way is the one that makes us happiest! So do you plan on marriage eventually? Or not so much?

Dobs! Congrats! Fingers crossed for you. Putting in offers is so stressful!

J, what do you plan on telling your Mom once you get preggers?

Hmm maybe i not seen them yet.. The newer ones ha ha! Im gonna google :)

Everyone always asks 'when you guys setting a dat?' Uhh go away! We have a house extension under way aswell so weddings are on the back burner for a while now ha

Ohhhh the new Frer's are hideous looking? Wtf! Lol! Google images ha! Def prefer the old ones, havent seen the new ones in uk yet..

They kinda look like the newer Clearblue tests, they made theirs all curvy & slinky, not a fan, they should leave well alone

The thing is the stick itself is curved, so therefore the window is curved, and it's hard to see the line, and there is glare on the window....

They suck.

Seriously. If it ain't broke... I feel like the had a focus group and girls were like A) I keep peeing on myself and B) the window is too small so I spend hours staring at it hoping to see a line.... but in trying to fix that they just screwed everything up.

I feel like enlarging the window would be a good idea. But those things need to be flat for sure!!! Or thicken the test lines maybe? I don't know. They should have asked us on here haha, would have been free for them!

LOL right?!

So... confession time!!! I was at the Dollar Tree to pick up decorations and plates and what not for a wedding luncheon we're throwing next week. I decided to skip through the health aisle like always, and there are NEVER pregnancy tests. Well, today... there were. I bought some. And by some I mean all. All 14 of them hahahahaha

LOL right?!

So... confession time!!! I was at the Dollar Tree to pick up decorations and plates and what not for a wedding luncheon we're throwing next week. I decided to skip through the health aisle like always, and there are NEVER pregnancy tests. Well, today... there were. I bought some. And by some I mean all. All 14 of them hahahahaha

Lol all 14!! Love it ;) i love a bargain aswell hehe! How many days encounting til pee time then lol..

Lol!!! All 14?! You mean business! I can't wait until you start using them! I confess that I was thinking about swinging by the dollar tree to grab more lol....i will refrain though. I think...

Guys. My broody is BAD. I saw a pregnant woman today....ermagerrdddd....i long for the bump!

Hahaa brooooooooody lol

I keep seeing Rileys teeeeeny baby pics show up on my facebook memories.. Cant even remember taking those pics it was so long ago.. Hormones hahaa!!!

Yes! I've been looking at DS' old pictures and videos, too. I really can't believe I'm ready for another....I truly never thought I would be. I'm a little nervous about that....lol

Makes 2 of us.. Ive had my moments of tantrums & 'thats it. No more babies' haha! Riley will just be going off to school should i fall pg in the next couple of months, just completed his reception year admission for next year OMG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->