General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Ooh Mrs G looks like your bod is gearing up for ovulation hun ;)

Sorry period arrived aswell Campn.. Even though i hated getting mine i was instantly less stressed out & you can now have a drinky at Disney ;)

Hell, everyone should have a drink for me hahaa :haha:

I had one last night at dinner! I never order alcohol out because I think it's way over priced but Yesterday was a pretty emotional day so I had a glass for you CB!

I had three for you cb: a triple berry margarita, Tito's punch, and a tropical sunrise margarita to go with my chili's all you can eat enchiladas. Yum. Then SO and I got into a huge fight because he invited our lyft driver in for a beer then had the nerve to tell him he doesn't even live with me. Because the world isn't a terrifying place for a single woman living alone. I laid into him, he then laid into me for yelling, and his ring came off. We agreed not to pull bs like that so I'm keeping up until there is some serious apologizing. Thank God we have therapy scheduled in 3 hours.

Men just don't get it dobs! I'm sorry you guys are fighting but happy you have therapy today. Hope it helps you two! But I can tell you id be just as upset if my SO did that do I understand.

Thank you. Hugs. Anyway making the morning rounds so I can briefly say...

Gigs, hoping your dad's surgery went well and he recovers soon. Hugs.

Campn, sorry af showed but I am glad you are feeling relieved. And Disneyland is the s*. Eat like 3 churros. I totally double fist churros. I also remember when churros were $1.25. r_r. But I did only pay $2.46 at Chevron yesterday and it was the highlight of my week lol.

J, I agree with whenever said you don't want sperm from a guy who creeps you out. We need to get you some young buck sperm. How bad is the price to go through a agency versus finding your own for one cycle?

That's about as far as I got with reading posts

Oh yes Breea we need to see another test hehee!

Thankyou ladies for having drinks ;) im missing my Rosé vino ha ha

Dobby im sorry you & SO had a hugge row, i hope the therapy helps calm things over this afternoon/morning for you both, id be just as upset aswell :hugs:

He tried to cuddle me this morning and I was like not having it. He told me to "save it for the shrink" and rolled over. Breakfast is going to be awkward. We're going to our usual place in about 45. We also have Hunger Games tickets after therapy. Hopefully I like him better by then. lol. Like I get it. He's a big scary dude with huge ass muscles so he's not afraid of anything. But ugh. Whatever. We already had too much to talk about and at $150/ 50 minutes I don't feel like talking about last night. We have bigger problems.

CB, how are you feeling?

Dobble:hugs: I'm sorry ...men tend to compensate for where they feel weak= big muscles to prevent getting hurt physically when they really are concerned about being hurt physically...no sense to them.

On my end I have yet again...shaved up, perfumed up. made my face and hair up ....for NOTHING.
The old guy chickened out and never met me. I drove into town for nothing.
To top it off male best friend who said No is loving that I got let down, and I'm about ready to tell him STFU and don't ever talk to me again.
I know him very well, and he really would like to insem me, but is ACTING like the devoted hubby, what pisses me off to no end is that MFer HAS been with me while they were engaged, hinted to me about stopping the wedding, and damn sure has been with me since they married 7 yrs ago.
I know it was wrong- but on my end we truly are 99% compatible, and BEST friends. He tells me things he never would tell her...
But in the ride or die world, I am really P'd off that I would do anything for him including using my eggs so they could have a kid- with me totally stepping out of picture. It is clear to me now he would not do the same. I told him last night we are clearly on diff levels of friendship, and he laughed...I'm more hurt by the fact that he thinks what ppl you hold closest don't hold you in the same regardI am saying is laughable, and that he is not the ride or die friend I thought he was .
He had the neerve to tell me- "I can't help you. I'm married,,,so that can't hapen"
Are you F-ing serious?!?!? You have no problem texting me alllll day about wanting to F me, and we def HAVE over the years, but I am cutting that off.
I just can't....
Nothing worse than thinking

Oh and sorry Dobs that your boy was not being on the level...That was rude of him- I am a HUGE believer in protect the relationship FIRST and never let others in on your biz or problems.
:hugS: Hope the therapist gets his head on the right track!

Aww thanks J! Wow, I want to punch this dude in the face! What a dick move. :( We're good. We worked it out in the shower. I wish we "worked it out" but the bleeding is real.

Breeeeeeeeeeeeedabuidgasidbasvdwdgabdjsl <3 love that 12dpo line!!!!! eeeep

J that's so frustrating I'm so sorry. I wish you could just get some little swimmers already! Maybe the other ladies are right to sit this cycle out in the late by run?

Bre- beautiful lines!

Thanks girls! I'm terrified of another CP. I've been having AF cramps and I know it's normal to have some in the beginning but I'm worried.

I'll catch up in a bit. I'm a little busy this morning but wanted to post a pic since there has been requests. Lol

oooh Breea the 12dpo line can see loads better hehee ohhh im very excited for you ;) do a frer Lol

hope you 'liked' your SO more after therapy Dobs lol! Sorry, i shouldnt laugh but the like bit made me chuckle.. & the Hunger Games tickets werent wasted! Hate it when SO & i argue, esp if hes being a dick & then the next morning all hunky-dory like all is fine? Wtf no!! Was last a dream grr! Men sometimes!! Im doing ok.. Falling asleep before 9ish most night & ooooober sore nipples & cant stop mumching Lol im sure that'll pass when sickness kicks in very soon ha ha!

Oh J im feeling so let down for you missus.. & we all know how mega itchy shaven-havens are & now all for nothing :( cant believe old creepy dude backed out, chicken s**t! Bet hes regretting that hook up now!!

Thanks girls! I'm terrified of another CP. I've been having AF cramps and I know it's normal to have some in the beginning but I'm worried.

I'll catch up in a bit. I'm a little busy this morning but wanted to post a pic since there has been requests. Lol

On the day i got my very light positive i was cramping loads & back ache, i still getting twinges & odd aches here & there still, i bet your still implanting hun thats the cramping! X

Cb- the exhaustion will wear off in a couple weeks just nap whenever you can lol

Also, I'm having so much fun learning even more about my body and tracking! Thanks for all your help ladies. I've decided in either going to o soon or going to start AF lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->