General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I will nap like a Cat MrsG ha ha!! Im sure i wasnt this tired first time pg but i guess i never had a 3yr old to keep me busy ..

your charts coming along well though :) update your temp for the day your cm says Wet on your chart MrsG! I love temping, its like a svience experiment on ye body hehe! Are you mouth temp or vag? I bet you ovulate very soon

Ok I fixed my chart I did half for today and half for tomorrow somehow lol

I'm optimist I'll o but also know it's possible AF is on the way so not getting my hopes up.

I'm not sure... The only month I paid attention to was my bfp which was obviously a creamy cm. lol

You'll start seeing patterns on monthly cycles but hopefully you wont as you gonna get preggers Mrs ;)

I will respond to everything later but right now I'm in a rush. What do you ladies think of this OPK? The left side of the test line is definitely as dark as the control, but the rest of the line is lighter… I think this happen last month… And it was positive…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 2
I think it's super close. I would say positive at least until tomorrow when you test again and see what happens. Just bd as much as you can!

Hope all is well with your dad.

Ugh:sick:
Dobbles ....don't know how you do it...:drunk:
earlier and Sooooo have a wicked headache tonight....
Also my "donor" phone rang earlier, and I ig'd it
rang again tonight and I just had a nice chat with a VERY young donor....seriously 22/23...can't recall...OMG...:dohh: super fertile, made 2 boys, been signed on with the donor clinic since 19!
he is literally 20 years youngeerrrrrrr than me ...But he has a uber sexy voice...and is Puerto Rican....My left ovary if killing right no- no idea how I've gone from NO symptoms at O time to this....I NEEED his spermy lol
Can't bring him here with Nosey ass mom, and God help me if he knows my 23 y/o son...I will just die...like right now lol.
He has family at his place too...I can't pay for a room for just a few hours :dohh:
I seriously may have to cougar him next month...Ok I am off the old pervert man barrel bottom and onto the "possibly a friend of my son " barrel :dohh:

J! You found a donor in the nic of time and then no where for you to her down to business! Oh jeez! Man I hope somehow you figure this out tonight or early tomorrow.

double:dohh:
This is oh so sad...he has fam at his house and so do i so we have no where to meet...aaaannnnndddd my opk is + as F*ck...
OPKcd13.jpg

Oh no! What about in the am? If it's positive now there tomorrow morn should be good too?

PUT THE HOTEL ROOM ON CREDIT!!! You'd be spending money on gas if it were the other donor!

:dohh: LMAO ...you all have NO idea what I'm trying to pull off to make this happen....he's the same age as my oldest son!:rofl::rofl:
Dear God...TTC has cougarized me....:blush:
Looking like assisted AI...good thing is he donates as the local fert clinic, so he has all his papers...

Do tell us how it goes!!!
And i'm pretty sure that opk of mine was positive, or as close as it gets sometimes, as my cervix is crazy high and crazy soft, and my ov pains are starting to kick in...

Looks like we'll be true official tww buddies, J!

Dobs, you didn't tell me how addicting harry potter is....i just started last night, haven't had much time to read (only read a bit last night and tonight) and i'm already a quarter of the way through the first book...

Also, how was the appointment and movie (no spoilers!)

Got in my BD time tonight, so i think that'll be it for now, as far as planning sex goes....anything will be bonus sexy times :thumbup: as of right now i'm feeling pretty darn good about this cycle.

Ladies, thank you all so much! I'll get back to each one of you tomorrow! Just home from Disney, must have spent close to 15 hours there, that is insane! I saw so many babies and pregnant ladies, even some nursing mamas, that made me go all "awww!" and made me think sooner or later it'll happen for me, or else I wouldn't really have that desire that bad, also made me extremely thankful and grateful for my DS cause they sure don't come easy!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

:smug::thumbup:
I got it in!!!
Inserted the cup full lol
YAY! So thought it wouldn't happen this wknd!!
I totally had to break down and do "assisted" AI...hope his 23 yo :spermy: survive the saliva:blush: I'll let you all use your imagination fro there :rofl:
Got the hip prop up going now...
May try and get another cup later today for good measure- tonight was alot of work!

Yay J! So happy for you.

Campn- I seriously admire how positive and optimistic you are. I'm always so negative when AF shows.

I've had some cramping today. Idk what's going on I never ever have cramps. It's off and on. Was a little earlier today for about 45 minutes and now again. I change my mind like I change my underwear but at this point I just want AF to start already. I can't stand not knowing if if even o'd yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->