General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Go J yeah you got some girl!! :thumbup: really hope your able to get some more this eve aswell :)

& Gigs, get in some more when you can hehe im very excited for you girlies this cycle! Have you seen all Harry P's or read any of the books before Gigs? I read & seen them all, geek lol! Book 5, order of the phoenix is a bitch to get through, its massive & harry is sooo moany you want to yell at the book ha ha! I couldnt put the books down once i started :)

MrsG do you get ov pains or anything to indicate ovulation or nothing mainly just fertile cm? I wonder if you have ovulated recently with cramping.. Do you have any opk's to pee on?

15hrs at Disney you lucky thing Campn, did you get some cuddly souvenirs??

Pacific, if your lurking, hope all is well & af has eased off lots :)

Mornin CB! I've never gotten o pains before the only indication is cm which was all messed up for a week due to the cold meds. The last two days I've peed on opks and nothing well they're not exactly really negative but definitely not positive. I'll keep trying though!

Yay J :happydance: sooo, tell us about him! Is he a cutie? Was he nice? Was it awkward? I'm so thrilled for you this month having a donor that is quite obviously a fertile young thang.

Camp, soooo jealous, that sounds like a great day! What was your favorite thing you did?

Mrs, that IS frustraring....maybe they're implantation cramps? What do they feel like? Are they one sided? Any fertile cm?

Cb, i've seen all the movies at least once (seen order of the phoenix a couple times) but i don't really remember them. 'Course i remember all the spoilers, like who dies and what/where the last horcrux is....and a lot of other little things....but i am still really enjoying reading it now. I've never read them before, saw the movies first. It's been awhile since i've gotten into a book....last series i got sucked into was twilight :blush: i was actually in the midst of re-reading that series but i'm putting it down for my HP fix :D

:coffee:
Mornin Ladies
I slept like CRAP last night....not even sure i did :sleep:
Something made me sooo pukey sick all night, tons of stomach acid ugh
Still got tons of stomach acid-Pepto here I come.
So last night was...interesting. Have to say he is super frickin handsome.
He's Spanish, 5'10, muscular, dark hair and eyes- so any kiddo will def have those. I must say he is totally NOT looking 23, but then at barely 5'6" he is built much larger than me!
Annnnd definitely no performance issues or shyness.
Gonna try and meet again tonight, but I am picking up DS today, so will have to come up with an excuse to leave for about an hour.
He's only 15mins away!
He doesn't want to co-parent, but asked if I would be ok sending pics/updates, which is fine.:cloud9:
OHH forgot to update on the old man that stood me up Fri night!
I use a junk email for donor contact, so when I went to close it out this morning, I woke to a loooong email from him apologizing for backing out on me, and explaining that he got cold feet. He has donated 2 times before and has 2 success, but he said as he drove it occurred to him he has no idea what they look like, where they are, and was saddened by the fact that since he didn't give much info to the mothers about himself, those kids will grow up never knowing a thing about their bio Dad- his character, career, personality etc. He said he wants that in future donations.
It was a bit touching, and I'm not mad at him. Wrote him back and told him to just be straightforward with future postings and I'm sure he will find that.
Kinda glad he left me hanging cuz now I have a donor VERY close and much younger:blush: so cougarized right now :rofl:

Lol! See, things happen for a reason! Poor guy, that does sound a little pitiful :( did he say if he had any family of his own?

MrsG i wonder if you had ovulated but the meds were messing with your cm then? Maybe the cramps are poss pre af? ..

Gigs the harry p books are addictive, bet you wont put them down hehee :) the goblet of fire book is ace :thumbup:

Wow J you go get some more tonight girly& he sounds super delicious mmmmmm!! Bless the older guy but yes he shouldve been honest! I think you gotta good chance on conceiving this cycle heheee & 15mins away, fan-bloody-tastic!!

Lol! See, things happen for a reason! Poor guy, that does sound a little pitiful :( did he say if he had any family of his own?

He mentioned having a 21y/o and a 19y/o I think- yea sounded like he is having some donor regrets...
Annnd he wrote back saying he would help me with the "next" one and that if I wasn't in a relationship, he would like one with me LOL...if dude only knew the chaos of the ttc year, cup spills and all...

Been crampy in the baby oven region:shrug:
Just glad I am not sick and pukey like last night:sick:

:dohh: I suck at my own updates lol
SMU for opk and it's positive to the point the test beats control. Last time this happened I O'd the 2nd +opk day when line passed control!
Praying I do O today, so the TEAM BLUE :spermy: can jump that egg!
OPKcd11-14.jpg

Me too, J!!! This pic is wet but it definitely dried darker than the control (top is yesterday's).

Cycle buddies!!! :dance: lol

I am waiting for my true painful O pains to hit today...only bad thing is I'm coming down with something, but my opk got darker so I should be good :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
J- this sounds like it may be the perfect donor! So excited you have someone close

Gig- get on top of your man!
Also they feel kind of like AF. Who knows I'm over it. I'm just gonna hump until she shows her ugly face. Lol

:happydance:
YAY Giggy!!! I love it when I have a cycle buddy!!
I am just hoping I got enuff of the pickle juice in last night.
I read up on ways to do home AI to make sure I was doing the best way, and with last donor I always squirted the syringe in and drove home a couple hours, and inevitably sat in wet squishiness:blush:
Last night what I read - the ladies were all squirting it in SLOWLY, and laying on their back with hips elevated.
I did all of the above BUT:blush:
I kept thinking how guys "squirt" out forcefully...
I had the syringe right at cervix opening butttt...as soon as I injected some ran back out??!! Like WTH figured there was plent space for 3ml of fluid???
As soon as I felt it coming out I stopped , and went verrrrry slow putting the rest in...bleh- hope he can meet up again tonight. I haven't msgd yet- but I did tell him last night I wanted to do it today as well, and he seemed fine with it.
I would feel better tho if we can meet up again.
Oh and I followed the orgasm rule right after i put the pickle juice in...so much more fun with a partner tho lol

Darn hit post too fast!
Thx MrsG!
I'm off to finish the Amy Winehouse documentary on youtube- Its REALLY good!
That voice! such a sad loss:cry:

Your timing is impeccable J! I'm so hopeful for you this cycle!

When are you going to test? I *think* i'll try and hold out to 10dpo, but more than likely i'll cave at 9...

Omg i'm getting nervous already haha

I'm trying so hard not to think about this but I cant help it! Lol here's a pic of my last 3 opks. The line is getting lighter so I think I might actually have missed the surge. What do you ladies think? Top- Thursday middle-Friday bottom- yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
Is the photo up side down? I'm seeing the test line on the left. If that's right, the. I'd say the bottom one looks like it could be positive. For me, when part of the line (usually the left) is darkest and as dark as the control line, i ovulate the next day...at least that's been true last cycle and i'm pretty sure this cycle (though i', still waiting to ovulate today. I have o pain when i press on it, but when the egg is being released it's pain that has me hunched over it's so bad).

ANYWAY...you might be building up to a serge, too...hard tos ay. What time if the day are you taking them? Everything i've read says test around 2pm with a couple hour hold, and limit your liquid intake beforehand.

Ok, so, being optimistic here...

Say I'm pregnant this month. In January, my Mom and i are throwing my dad a surprise birthday party. Some people, including me, will be giving speeches.

The question is, do you think it'd be in bad taste to announce my pregnancy during the speech? I don't want to steal his thunder. I was thinking about segueing from him being a great grandfather to my son to telling him he's going to be a grandfather again.

Or is that distasteful since it's his birthday party?

Yes the test line is on the left. We're out and about today so I can't test today. But the bottom one does look like your test from yesterday gig where the outside was as dark. I didn't think about that.

I think it depends on your family gig. My side- I wouldn't because they would be judgy about it but hubs side I would because they would love it and be so happy. This month is soooo your month!!

I just got sucker punched by ov' pains :dance:

LET THE TWW COMMENCE! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"