General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs yeah I was just thinking if murder can be as little as 25 then 17 is pretty close. But it sucks when you know someone is guilty of something but the way the system is set up and they aren’t found guilty of it. In any case, i’m sorry you had to go through that and proud that you didn’t let your dad talk you into letting him back into your life way backwheb hugs hugs

I agree maybe a friendly oh time for a frer like we do on the forum

Cb never used a home Doppler too many threads on here of women not finding it themselves and with my anxiety I just can’t

Green hugs i’m Sorry you felt that way :(. You’ve done amazing and will continue to do so with your weight. Glad you are set to get your iud out soon!

Afm cramping so hopefully this leads to af because it’s done this before and nothing

Gigs, any more news on little ducky?

Geez, I just read up and I am drawing a blank.. will try tho

Green: good job on the weight loss! Any doctor will push for a "healthy" weight, but don't feel discouraged. It's a lot easier for her to say things over the phone then if the appointment had been in person!

As for my weighloss or gain this far into the pregnancy, no idea!! The bathroom scale battery is dead!! I suspect either the same or less judging by how and how much I have actually eaten. Take today: 2 slices of toast for breakfast with honey and sour cream (don't judge me!), Then a sandwich for lunch which I promptly threw up. Made the exact same way as yesterday, and yesterday it was fine. Bratwurst and potatoes for dinner. Popsicle and some chocolate for evening snack. And and throw in a few of Ls crackers throughout the day. Oh L and I shared 2 mandarins before dinner.
I need to find a filling snack before bed, me so hungry!

Cb, never used a homedoppler.... But ultrasound tech didn't have any problems finding the HB during a standard to the belly exam last week at just over 8 weeks. She called baby a gummy bear :love:

For real now, I need a snack, sorry foggy brain... Sorry if I missed anything important!

Pacific im always needing snacks haha!! :)

Thanku girls, i did say to my friend its alot harder before 14/15 wks as babe is quite low still.. fx all is well like you say she’s hopefully been busy, her scan is 930 this morning so if all is well no doubt il hear from her :) il keep ye posted!

How long has it been Dobby since u stopped bf’ing hun? I never got my period with Riley until 3.5 months later after i stopped...

Green, while I’ve never personally experienced it, I’ve heard many stories just like yours about doctors and weight. It seems to happen a lot. You walk into the doctors office because your arm hurts, and they ask if you’ve considered weight loss surgery. You walk in for a routine exam and they remind you that you need to lose weight, even if you tell them that you’ve been trying and that you have already lost some. It’s frustrating, to say the least. I think your feelings are quite justified. I know as doctors they’re trying to keep their patients healthy, but weight is complicated and they need to approach the subject respectfully. Besides, it’s not like an overweight person needs to be reminded that they’re overweight every 5 minutes. They know. Anyway, sorry for the rant. It just bugs me how doctors can be with weight stuff.

Gigs oof tough situation. Maybe suggest a digi or that she take another to show progression in two days?

The 25 years for murder reminded me - I googled the sentencing in my state after the murder of the lady I knew.
In my state, it seems the mandatory sentence for 1st degree murder is life without parole, 2nd degree is life with option of parole after 15 years. I think. I might’ve read it wrong, idk.

If anyone wants to read the details of what happened, I’ll link an article. For those who don’t want gorey details, just know that he (the husband/murderer) pled not guilty and blamed it on the dogs, and was held without bail. The cops checked the dogs. It wasn’t the dogs. It’s very clear he’s guilty.

Graphic Article Link

Shae that’s awful, I’m so sorry! The guy sounds like he’s going to get done for it which is good, I can’t believe he tried to blame the dogs! Disgusting human being

Green (if you’re around) did you find out with the twins or did you go team green I can’t remember? Also ignore the shitty phone doctor and you do you, it’s REALLY hard to lose weight and you have done so brilliantly!

Gigs I third suggesting a frer. I do hope it wasn't an evap because that would be so exciting to have babies close in age. Roughly 2 month apart I think.

Okay, I've gained 0.8 when I weighed today. As bad as it sounds I hope I lose during 1st tri again.

Sorry about your "brother". I can't imagine what you've gone through. :hugs:

Greenie I'm sorry gyn didn't want to relent about your weight. You've made some great improvements and it's a shame she didn't recognize that without you telling her. I know it was ver the phone but still. I was afraid my pcp would hound me about weight in May but she just said to exercise and involve V in it.

CB have you still not heard a peep from her??

Kit I do believe she was team green, but i may be remembering wrong.

Dobby as strange as it is to say I hope it's AF announcing her entrance

Shae will try toread later. Not sure I want to read at breakfast.

Pacific bratwurst and potatoes sound really good.....

AFM I slept like crap last night. V woke up at 1 hungry. Must be a growth spurt. She did that once last week. My sleep was all broken up starting at 920. I've got a headache too. I doubt I'll be able to leave early too unfortunately.

Green I agree with shae. Doctors will blame all issues on weight until proven otherwise. My friend was very overweight but lost a ton, however she was having ongoing knee pain. Dr ignored her and told her to lose more weight (very bluntly, might i add). She said hey, don't you think this pain would have improved at least somewhat after losing 50lbs? He ignored her. So finally she sought out physical therapy for her knee and voila! Relief! Just keep doing what you're doing. You've done amazing with the weight loss! And maybe bp will not be an issue, maybe it will, but if it's controlled by a safe med i'm confused as to what the problem is....?

Shae i'll have to read it in a moment but he sounds like a dirt ball. How is your mom?

Cb funnily enough after reading your post last night i grabbed my doppler and had no luck finding the hb :rofl: trying not to panic lol.

Actually i'm less worried because i woke up this morning and my bump as arrived! :haha: laying down i had to kind of poke under my flub to feel it, but now it's clearly popped up past my hip bones. Still subtle but i can definitely tell! Still just look fat standing up though :haha:

Dobs it wasn't that he wasn't found guilty, it was that he was never charged for certain stuff. Not gonna go into details on that here but yeah. Got off easy! And regarding my folks...I don't think my dad feels guilty. I think he's in denial. During the sentencing process he asked my other brother if this might be a joke (???). He's never talked to me about any of this. My mom on the other hand...i think she feels horribly guilty.

Pl if you can figure a good bedtime snack let me know! I'm struggling there, too!

Ugh shae that is disturbing!!! I hope they nail him to the wall.

Oh ducky is doing ok :) his caretaker reports he has learned how ro prop himself up. I'll post a pic later

Omg i hope they full sentence him & he gets throqn in a box!!!!

Lol Gigs typical re hb :haha: ive heard from her just about an hr ago & im going round to see her, she seems her normal self & laughing at how starving she is do i think scan went well & she was just busy yesterday... il update more when i gave it haha!

Oooh a later evening snack when i was sicky was Ryvita crackers with sesame seeds, cheese or philidelpia type cheese & juicy red tomatoes mmmmm def took the hunger & sicky edge off! :thumbup:

Aww so glad the ducks doing well :)

I usually find with Drs that they hear the first thing you ask or tell them about & focus on that & are def ignorant to anything that may be a cause! My Drs abit like that & i have to insist that bloods or other tests are done otherwise they fob u off, pfft!!!

So after using the pull out method last couple of months I ended up on this crazy thread and got hooked on reading it....u girls have been through so much!!

Anyway hoping I could get some line eyes please as hubs decided not to pull out the other weekend 🙄

Did a bit of Callander checking and nearly positive I was about to ovulate within 2 days of him doing so!! Now I’m already a mother of 3 and was exactly the same as u crazy lot trying to conceive my last child so hence the symptom spotting and needing to POAS has emerged.

This is defo not planned but also wouldn’t be the end of the world but do you see lines please my bf is in 7 days and this is a clear blue early detection.

Attachments

• 2251A249-E77F-4883-A901-02981AF05731.jpg
    2251A249-E77F-4883-A901-02981AF05731.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 24
So after using the pull out method last couple of months I ended up on this crazy thread and got hooked on reading it....u girls have been through so much!!

Anyway hoping I could get some line eyes please as hubs decided not to pull out the other weekend ��

Did a bit of Callander checking and nearly positive I was about to ovulate within 2 days of him doing so!! Now I’m already a mother of 3 and was exactly the same as u crazy lot trying to conceive my last child so hence the symptom spotting and needing to POAS has emerged.

This is defo not planned but also wouldn’t be the end of the world but do you see lines please my bf is in 7 days and this is a clear blue early detection.

Hey l4cey, I kind of see a smudge BUT I never trust blue dye tests anyway as they are so prone to evaporation lines it’s crazy! I would get a frer and test with one of those in a couple of days, how long has it been since he didn’t pull out?

Selfish bit: would it be weird if I said if it’s twins I want to remain team green and if it’s a singleton I want to know? Is that like really strange? I feel like if it’s twins I won’t care about finding out gender because I have a good chance of getting the boy hubs wants and it doesn’t matter what the other one is? Like does that make any sense? :rofl:

Thanks for the reply

It was Sunday 1st July I have 30 day cycles so that would make it roughly 2 days b4 ovulation

Af is due a week today but the line/not a line 😂 appeared within the 3 minute time frame so not an Evap I don’t think but it’s not clear enough to see any colour

My supermarket only had the quick response not the early response that’s why I bought the cb. Also did a cheapie this morning and now that has dried it has a very faint pink line but also barely there but that only came up once completely dry so I’m not sure what to think 🤔

I’ve found out with all 3 of mine I can’t help but find out

Think it would be even harder to not know with twins 🙈

Problem is I never trust blue dye tests EVER I’ve had instant Evaps on blue dye tests BUT that doesn’t mean you aren’t pregnant. Could you order offline or something? Or if you have a Superdrug near you their early pink dye tests are good!

I’m gonna try and get some later but my eldest are 9 and 13 so not stupid and hubs works away so I would have to take them...argh might have to wait till tomoz then hold my pee...the 2 yr old can’t tell daddy 😂😂

Gigs ugh I hate that. That happened with my ex. The DA said we can’t fight all the charges he was arrested with so we’re just charging him with this one. Idk legal system is flawed to me but I’m just bitter haha everything has bugs. Yay for progress with ducky!

Shae I can’t even and now all I can think is who has the poor doggies?! :(

CB agree maybe just busy? I flipped out because my work bump buddy returned my present and then was three weeks late sending her birth announcement and nobody had talked to her. She was just busy lol. I starting weaning myself off the pump mid March and stopped by mid April. I’ve had af like or o like cramps every month but then never actually have a period.

Fluek sorry about the sleep :(. I’m a walking zombie lately so I feel for you

Pl no idea on a filling healthy snack. My diet is such trash rn

Afm nothing special A has his mommy and me gym class today. He lights up so much and all the kids love him it’s so cute

Forewarning: my Bay Area snowflake is about to show

But i’m offended by what I am sure is just a mistype. But saying your kids are not stupid because of their age implies that you consider younger children stupid simply because they have not had time to develop as much. I would have preferred a word like aware, observant, cognizant

Really didn’t mean it like that perhaps it’s because I’m in uk a word things maybe differently it’s kind of a phrase to say they are not stupid. All I meant was they older 2 will know what a test is thefor likely to ask questions but the youngest will not know what they are. Sorry really didn’t mean to offend my youngest is actually really bright for her age and far from stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->