General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Was kind of looking forward to posting on here with my situation so close to some others ive read but now feel like I’m not welcome. good luck to you all but I won’t be posting again

Was kind of looking forward to posting on here with my situation so close to some others ive read but now feel like I’m not welcome. good luck to you all but I won’t be posting again

Why wouldn’t you be welcome? I’m confused? One person politely asked for clarification?

L4 don't disappear! Now I want to know the conclusion to the testing! I definitely see a line. The pic is a little.blurry but I would cautiously say that looks like an early bfp.

Don't mind Dobby, she's a Californian :rofl:

Dobs omg "my inner snowflake" hahahhahahahhaha I was thinking "if this is a UK lady she may not get that...". But I'm laughing. Btw did you hear about the latest pc outrage? Some vegans are mad because the salad emoji had eggs in it. And yes, programmers changed it to remove the eggs.

Oh also I did politely tell SIL she may get a stronger line on a frer. She is on vacation right now and will test again when she gets home so we'll see.

Ok i am freaking out now. Just spent about 30 minites trying to find baby's heartbeat and can't hear it :(

Don't mind Dobby, she's a Californian :rofl:

Kit lol you’re sweet I didn’t think I was as polite as I could have been but I appreciate you jumping in like that. Good e-friend

Gigs nail on the head except i’m Worse i’m San Franciscan :rofl: omg that emoji story though is so California. They should have the options where you press and hold and skin tones pop up but instead it’s be Like veggie, vegan, bacon bits, or full on rom Swanson with a red x over it

L4 cultural differences and i’m overly sensitive because Californian. You are totally welcome. We love fresh faces esp testing fresh faces. I am sorry if I made you feel otherwise. Just think of it as initiation cuz I've gone California on everyone in this thread at some point haha i’m Lucky they don’t vote me off the island :rofl:

Omg she’s amazing no vacation could distract me from poas lol partially I like to get my drink on :rofl:

Hugs baby is probably just hiding. Try drinking ice cold water? Idk what that does but whenever I thought I had reduced movement they were like drink cold af water

Gigs- with regards to the situation with your brother, I'm so sorry. I don't blame you one bit for disowning him. I would have, too. :hugs:

Oh, and don't freak out. I stopped searching for her hb at around 15 weeks, but before then it was very hit or miss. She is so active and would not sit still long enough to find much. It stressed me out more than it gave me relief so I stopped trying.

I have an appt tomorrow so think I'm gonna ask her to scan. If all is well i may pack that doppler away. I should be feeling movement within the next few weeks I imagine, and have a scan in 2 weeks anyway.

Dobs lol "cold af water" hah yup or orange juice. Always the gd orange juice!

Sorry dobs just feeling a bit stressed and just wasn’t expecting to offend anyone as that was defo not my intention

Well I’ve managed to get 2 pharmacy own brand 10ml tests and a 2 pack of frer 😬

Kind of convinced myself the blue die can test was a load of shit as they have such bad reviews... ive been holding my pee since 4pm it’s now 6.35 here so should I test later (England match is on so that will distract me for a couple of hours 😂) or should I wait for fmu?

Appreciated but you didn’t need to apologize just didn’t want to run you off. My bad.

Lol we’re gearing up to watch the match as well. Well my brother and mom are, A and I have mommy and me.

Have you been hydrating a lot? You said you are a week out so if you get through the match not drinking too much and holding it, I say do it! But if you think a false bfn or bfn would scar you, I say wait for fmu. But me with four tests and no patience would totally do it lol

Yeah I hardly drink enough (really should drink more) so think it should be ok.....totally can’t wait till the morning with 4 tests stashed away plenty for tomorrow too!

I’m watching it with my eldest son he makes me laugh he hides behind a pillow

I guess I’ll update in a couple of hours then!!

If it were me i'd pee in a cup and judge at that point if i wanted to test or not (if the pee is dark enough).

Thanks gigs it’s half time and I’m dying for a pee!!

I’ll hold it till full time but not sure if I will accidentally piss myself if England win bladder not quite what it was before the kids lol

L4cey hi :) i think the blue test looks like the beginning of a bfp eee! Def use the Frer & pee before footy fulltime haha

Kit are u watching the footy aswell?? 0-1 to us baby wooop its coming home :) :) im cheering on in true pg style with a non-alcoholic Becks Blue, bag of PommBear crisps & some Star Burst lol

Update - my friends scan went fab, baby looks great & her scan pic re nubbtheiry looks like a Girl to me, shes not fussed either way as she has a 1yr old boy but would luuuuurve a Girl <3 she was busy yesterday & the MW did manage to find the hb!

Ive let her keep hold of the Doppler aswell as i keep feeling odd lil pops here n there, just maybe once a day though but in a week or 2 il be feeling more as I approach 20wks ahhhhh!!!

Bdb whens your 20wk scan due??

Oooh Gigs i hope she scans you tomorrow ;)

L4cey hi :) i think the blue test looks like the beginning of a bfp eee! Def use the Frer & pee before footy fulltime haha

Kit are u watching the footy aswell?? 0-1 to us baby wooop its coming home :) :) im cheering on in true pg style with a non-alcoholic Becks Blue, bag of PommBear crisps & some Star Burst lol

Update - my friends scan went fab, baby looks great & her scan pic re nubbtheiry looks like a Girl to me, shes not fussed either way as she has a 1yr old boy but would luuuuurve a Girl <3 she was busy yesterday & the MW did manage to find the hb!

Ive let her keep hold of the Doppler aswell as i keep feeling odd lil pops here n there, just maybe once a day though but in a week or 2 il be feeling more as I approach 20wks ahhhhh!!!

Bdb whens your 20wk scan due??

Oooh Gigs i hope she scans you tomorrow ;)

Yeh I&#8217;m watching footy, really bad Croatia goal :cry: they should have had at least 1 man sent off already :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->