General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

:growlmad:
Wouldn't be my luck if things went well with ttc would it...
My donor can't meet tonight annnnnnd has decided he has cold feet.
He said thru the clinic he never met the women and I guess meeting for a pick up made him uncomfortable sigh
Gah...ladies pls send dust that what I got last night - well 1am this morning- made it to the egg and that I can celebrate a bfp with you all in 10 days or so...ugh
I'm so over using donors...

:happydance: Glad ( and sorry) you got sucker punched Gigs lol!

MrsG I think you may be right...Maybe you missed it and the temp drop is due to O?? FX and :dust: to us all!

Thanks J! Sounds to me like you got what you needed with perfect timing :thumbup: Hope we can celebrate together in 10ish days!

At least you got some this cycle J! You'll get your bfp but just in case you now have a month instead of last money again. I'd be prepared with donor ahead of time and then say "sorry looks like I'm already prego" lol

I feel bad in a way as When he got hesitant I suggested assisted AI, which obvi requires stimulating HIM, but he was on board last night, now he said he feels like he should only do AI rather than assisted as he has an urge to be involved with me and the child:dohh: I can't win lol

Omg J! You must have crazy high pheromone output! All the men want some!

My ov pain stopped, which means the eggy has released :dance: it's so strange thinking i could have a very newly formed zygote floatin' 'round my right tube RIGHT NOW! I'm feeling confident i'm pregnant this cycle, ladies. Now i just have to wait 10 days for the tests to agree :haha:

Hello beautiful ladies!
So excited for you J and gigs! 10 days from now we'll be seeing some lines from you too.

Afm- lots of cm today and then a little spotting this evening so tomorrow she should show. I'm of course bummed but also relieved and ready to actually Ttc again!

Hello ladies, hope you dont mind me joining in. ... i feel like i know you all super well :blush:which totally sounds stalkerish.....since i literally read this enire thread (yes. Took me 2 weeks). Thank you for unknowingly keeping me sain during my vaca with my in laws:wacko:

Im so sorry for the losses: Dobby/Brea/Mrs :hugs: :babydust: and fx for you loverly ladies!

CB congrats!!! I share your love for harry potter:haha:

Gigs im sorry you had to wear that awful bridesmaid dress...no lies but i died laughing over how enthusiastic you looked about it...love your duckies! And yours too PL.

JLM I am usually cracking up hysterically over everything you say, especially about your mom, she sounds like my grandma, crazy old bats.

Sonow that i have revealedmy creepy stalkerishness.....:blush:

Hi Still!!! Welcome to the fun! I do hope you'll be joining in on the conversation nkw :thumbup: come on, give us a little background on ya!

Ooooh that bridesmaid dress....the left boob pocket sat about 1-2 inches higher than where my boob actually was and i'm hoping beyond hope i don't look like a circus attraction in the photos...still haven't seen any yet of me.

1dpo....and i'm for sure sick lol. Why do i seem to get sick around ovulation all the dang time?! This time must be some sort of throat virus. I sound like an old smoker and ...

Hold on, hubs is propositioning me for morning sex

...the back of my throat is sore, but kind of more like towards the top, not the sides....? I don't know, i'll need to grab a flash light to do some proper looking. 'Course last time i got a throat thing i had it for days, then finally went to the doctor who said it was just a virus and wait it out...within two days it was feeling much better. SO ....will probably not seek medical advice unless i'm sick for a week. Feels like such a waste to hear doctors be like, "it's a virus. Just wait and call us back in a few days." Oh? $75 for that? Fantastic.

Mrs, sorry af looks like she'll show but at least you can start fresh with no more guessing! Good luck to ya this cycle!

$75?! That's crazy! I always have a skewed perception because teachers get insane medical care. One time, I was in at the gyn and I was coughing. She was like, "Do you want to do a strep test?" "I don't have strep." "Are you SUUUURE. It's free. You're pregnant. Shouldn't leave things up to chance." I really wanted to be like, "I thought you only swabbed vag."

ANYWAY gl in the TWW Gigs and J! J, don't fret. The one night will totes work. You vixen you.

Mrs, sorry AF is coming but so glad you get to be back on the TTC bus and you know where you are now.

Hope all the preggers are doing well!

PL, where'd you goooo

AND last but not least by any means...
Welcome SP! You'll fit right in with us stalkers- I mean ladies, ;) Props to you for reading the whole thread. I was the first responder and I haven't even read the whole thread lol. Like I love you ladies but when I come home from a s* day of work and there's 3 pages... yeah.... I read like one. :)

AFM still really depressed. Sick now too. I should stay home but no sub, no sub plans, no sick days left... Couples therapy was more like fill her in on our issues so nothing got resolved. SO walked out feeling really optimistic, and I was like about to have an anxiety attack. I think she could tell because she was like, "D, if you need to talk or come in before next weekend that's ok." But I don't have $150 to vent about shit so it can wait.

And speaking of being a stalker... so I found out that the coworker my SO always goes out with is actually like one degree of separation hahaha. He's friends with my brother's singer friends who I recently reconnected with, and he used to do a bunch of plays with my best friend's other best friend. So I may or may not have friended him on FB. Like if SO doesn't want to be my FB friend then next best thing haha. I still remember when I was like, "What if your riding crew friends me?" "They won't ask." "Yes they will." *halfway through our ride* "Hey Dee, can I add you on FB?" lol Anyway I'm going to email my therapist that the moving in thing and the FB thing need to be discussed at next sess

Dobs, I am here. Thanks for asking.

Hope everyone is enjoying their journeys.. donor or live in penis! :dust:

As for me: AF is done. Honestly, thinking back I think the last 2 cycles being long may be a blessing now. DH is coming home on the 23rd for 10 days. I am now hoping o is really late this cycle and we may still catch.. a girl can dream right?

Feeling happy today, DH and I talked very long yesterday (twice!!) plus texting. So far our communication has been great. :) 2 1/2 weeks to go.

That was one huge drawback I hated with shrinks--I got switched from shrink to shrink a lot as a kid (kaiser...their mental health dept back then needed major improvement). Every time I ha to go through my whole history until I just started clamming up. When I finally went to a private woman that I really trusted, she ended up pregnant with twins and had to go in bed rest, and eventually quit. I still have a lot of unresolved issues...

Sorry...anyway, how did you find this particular therapist?

I'm all blah right now...des is in another speech evaluation and I'm stuck in the other room. I know why they do it but it makes me uncomfortable...at least I can hear him, kind of, through the door. He doesn't sound like he's missing me haha

Anyway this is his last eval, then we discuss results in January. Such a long, drawn out process.

Glad things are doing better PL! What cycle day are you on? If your cycles are long, I don't see any reason that a late o date would be out of the question!

:hi:SP! Welcome aboard:plane:
Glad we got you thru 2 weeks with our crazy topics and humor hehe!
We have all openly admitted TTC makes you:wacko: :haha:
...It may be contagious thru reading as well...sorry!

Well ladies I had a small temp shift up so not happy that it wasn't glaring, BUT my cm is right back to creamy, and the gateway is closed up tight!?
Just in one day!!
Reallly hope that means I O'd yesterday and temp just needs to catch up.
Wouldn't be the first time I had a slow rise post O:shrug:

:devil: Muahahaha
I switched my FF chart to OPK mode so I can see a line for O:rofl:
sooo impatient tsk tsk

I actually put the pickle juice in just after 1 am Sunday morning(Sat night going into Sunday)
Sooo if I popped the eggy ystrdy at least the :spermy: battalion was in at least 6-8 hours ahead of when I was crampy

Woohooooo (sings in a taunt) J's Gettin' preegggerrrrssss!

So when are ya testing? I am thinking 9dpo...

CD6, short AF since I am not counting the 3 nights spotting leading up to AF. In reality I think we will miss o by a few days, so i won't test until I am for sure late. So if there is a CD35 I will test.

Gigs, :hugs: hope Des' test results will be what you are hoping for!! :hugs:

J, sorry, I didn't read back through the missed pages, who's :sperm: did you end up getting?

Gig- good luck with des test! Hopefully you get answers soon.

Sp- welcome! Can't wait to hear more about you!

Pl- hoping you and hubs can make it happen in the nic of time!

Why haven't we seen more test from Bre?? Lol don't you know addicts here? Lol

Afm- spotting stopped but hoping it picks back up again today. I have such a good feeling about next cycle that I just want it to hurry up and start.

Darn mrs, hopefully it picks up, OR it's implantation bleeding :thumbup:

Yeah J! Get it!!! Hope those Latino spermies caught that egg. Woot woot! So glad you found a donor in time!

PL, fx you O late!

Gigs, hope you caught your eggy too! Hope you get some good news for Des!

MrsG, your temps are looking sporadic. Maybe you haven't Oed yet? Spotting might be good though. Fx!

Dobs, sorry Hun. Things will get better. I think therapy will end up being easier and hopefully next time you won't feel so anxious. nayhe next time it will be more productive.

Welcome Sp! I never read the posts before I joined and when I joined I think there were less than 100 pages. I can't remember for sure though. Lol

Here's my latest test for Mrs G. It's darker! I don't know if I'll buy anymore or not. Maybe a digital in a few days. I haven't decided. Just hoping this one sticks!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g