General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs that is crazy. Like family members doing yelp reviews but a whole new level. I think. I’m too paranoid to not report it. Stuff like that creeps me out. Like I know my info is public but ew at someone idk having my address lol i don’t even like recycling my amazon boxes because my address is on it haha. But as long as they are ‘t charging you free stuff is free stuff

Green interesting! A’s dentist is specifically a pediatric dentist, so that may be why she took him so young.snd good looking out. I’m bumming at my mom’s (literally A and I sleep in the formal living room, he’s in his pack n play and i’m On a couch lol) until she sends me packing haha so no need to buy my own food :rofl:

Dobs yay for temporary sole custody! Now let’s make it permanent!

So I dyed my hair back to red. Despite using ash blonde hair dye, my hair ended up basically strawberry blonde after a few weeks. My hair grabs on to any gold or red tones it can find and forces them to be on display, which is weird considering my natural color is an ash dark blonde. It does shine gold in the sun though, so I guess hair dye just pulls out the tones hiding inside my natural pigments. Anyway, I decided if my hair wanted to be brassy af, I would give it all the red and gold it wanted. Red hair is supposed to have red and gold tones, so it won’t look weird when my hair forces those colors to the forefront.

Here’s the before and after:

2053DB1B-67E6-4419-9A4C-7269C443307F.jpg

I recommend not comparing them while your device is on night mode (orange tinted screen) cuz it makes the after look super pink lol

Oooh check you out Shae, your hair looks lovely in both pics, they look really nice :)

Oooh go for the latter - free stuff Gigs haha! When u think Address & name details are freely available, people semd out junk mail & voting stuff?!! I love freebies ha ha!

Enjoy the food & no cooking at ye Mums Dobs hehe! How lovely, A is taking an odd couple of steps here n there <3

Here they recommend you start bringing toddlers/babies (probs from 6-9m or when they get teeth I suppose) to the Dentist so they get used to the visits as its quite clinical i guess, can be abit scary for them, Riley & Nuala used to climb up all over the chair & investigate the lil sink thingy haha! My Dentist told me not to stress about teeth cleaning before 3/4yrs, their enamel on their teeth is solid but if your worried about plaque & sugars etc apparently Cheese changes the Pallet & helps create more saliva :thumbup: Nuala sticks her toothbrush in her mouth & attempts to brush her teeth but i think she likes the apple-mint paste flavour Lol

Kitty aaaagh fx&#8217;d it&#8217;s not too early and you get to see the baby and heartbeat! So exciting!

Dobby :rofl: oh okay. I enjoy my me time after V goes to bed.

Yay!! I hope this temp. sole custody becomes permanent. It's truly what is best for A as you know.

Enjoy not cooking at your mom's. My mom hates cooking so that wouldn't work for me :haha:

Gigs wow that's interesting. Hmmm, I know the right decision is the fist, but the latter is tempting...

Greenie okay so now I understand. It's a family dentist practice. I'll just make a 2 year appt when possible.

Hmmm, very interesting about the pizza. I'll tell dh and that may be lunch :)

Shae I like your hair both ways :)

CB interesting how different the recommendations are per country.

Kitty I'm on pins and needles waiting for your update.

AFM I had this awful nightmare. I was playing a video game where I was a young girl, not a teenager yet. I guess it was a horror game. Well at same point I became the girl and was being chased by a clown with a gun. He saw me go to hide in the bathroom and there was no escape. He started cutting the door down and I woke up. It took me awhile to fall back asleep.

Got my mexican craving fulfilled last night. My mom ordered a strawberry daiquiri and she got too full to finish. I don't remember the last time she had any alcohol, it's very rare for her. I was secretly freaking a bit thinking she might ask if I want to finish. She didn't thankfully.

Shae i prefer the red :)

Fluek omg stop it you are making me want a piña colada and it's not even 8am!

Don't you hate weird nightmares? They are freak af and when you wake up and think about them later you realize how ridiculously absurd they are.

KITTTT OMG YOU'RE AT YOUR APPOINTMENT RIGHT NOW! I am going to make my rando guess that you are 9 weeks 3 days lol

Gigs :rofl: I ordered virgin margaritas there last pregnancy. It was hillarious, the waiter asked 3 times if I was sure I didn't want alcohol.

Yes!! In tge dream everything seems plausible and you wake up like..... wtf?? I still have a sense of unease when I wake up from them though.

Kit arhhhhh your being called ibto your apt right now eeeeee!!! Massively awaiting an update Lol! Im gonna go with 7+ wks lol

Oh god just Alcohol chat in general sends me crazy atm haha!!!

I always have bizarre dreams when pg.. atm i keep dreaming of my old work colleague from the Garage i worked at, i had a huuuge crush on him & quite fancied him i suppose lol but we keep kissing in the dream hahaa! Maybe i still have a mini crush lol, nothing ever would of happened though just to clarify

Flueks you havent been watching &#8216;IT&#8217; have u??

And we are officially outnumbered guys :rofl:

2 sacs, 2 TINY flickering hearts, 5 weeks 6 days

Attachments

• 5A8D430B-534B-4269-AD1E-B8CC585DEFA6.jpeg
    5A8D430B-534B-4269-AD1E-B8CC585DEFA6.jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 27
Kit I really didn't think it was the hook effect. Congrats!! How are you nd DH taking it?? Oh your edd would be March 11th by your measurements.

CB no I have never watched it. I'm just prone to bizarre dreams.

Sorry for mentioning alcohol.

A little over 2 weeks until your gender scan right?

Kit I really didn't think it was the hook effect. Congrats!! How are you nd DH taking it?? Oh your edd would be March 11th by your measurements.

CB no I have never watched it. I'm just prone to bizarre dreams.

Sorry for mentioning alcohol.

A little over 2 weeks until your gender scan right?

Oh really? Scan lady said March 10th overall :shrug:

But yeh we&#8217;re okay! It&#8217;s a weird feeling! We&#8217;re both excited but VERY nervous

OMG KIT! I am losing my mind with excitement over here lol! Omg everything i've read said a fast progressing line means nothing as far as twins go but as cb would say, hey ho! Major big congratulations!!! Dying to know hubs reaction now. I hope he's not in total shock.

Also at least there is time to adjust, it'd be extra wild if you had 12 week twins in there.

Did hubby have any theories on HOW?

Kit by my O date mine is the 12th and I'm 5wk5days. That being said twins are delivered earlier so I suspect February babies for you.

I think thats a very normal reaction. You guys got this :)

Gigs it's the 3+ day at 13dpo or somewhere around that time that made me think this is more than just plain "fast progression". Hehe.

Haha thanks :rofl: I did warn him I thought it might be but his face was priceless :rofl:

He did however admit to having a wet dream bless him one night, so I&#8217;m thinking naked night snuggles with accidental ejaculation is the culprit here

Holy foook LOL!!! Wow Twins i never expected that haha ahhh so amazing huge Congrats to u both!! <3

Did hubs say anything in the scan room? LolX

Kit do twins run in the family at all?? Do they know if their Paternal or Identical hehee

No twins in the family as far as I&#8217;m aware! To be fair I didn&#8217;t ask and they didn&#8217;t tell me if they were identical or not, I assume not because they are in seperate sacs?

Ye seperate sacks means fraternal is my understanding. Unbelievable you had a little snuggle nookie and that may have gotten you twins!

Where is Green with some advice when we need her :haha:

Eh y'all are young, you'll manage just fine ;)

Kit btw just noticed your piccy's got your name on it, might want to crop that out ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->