General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Oh no Jez I hate when they do the terrible things when you're strapped for time!

Get well notes are just little comments to the other members to say "hope you get better". Sometimes they will tell you the name of the person your money went to that month (goes toward their medical expenses) and i believe there is an option to click on their name and send a note. It's a christian based company so you can pray for them too.

Just had the worst dream. I was on a road trip with my ex (right bad enough already). He stops at this sketch gas station I didn’t want to, gets in a fight, and so they kidnap us. I try to bargain my out with one girl who feels bad about killing us because we have a baby, but the woman in charge separates us. I manage to escape with A but realize the whole town is in on human trophy hunting. I manage to get an emergency call out but when the cops show to arrest people, they are outnumbered and killed. Somehow I manage to escape again. Lots of being chased later, i’m Stuck in a bathroom but the nice girl is there and helps hide me and some old man also thinks it’s not ok to kill a baby so he shows us a secret passage only he knows about. I bet the girl to come with me and i’ll Help her get into college, but she said they’ll hunt her down which would lead back to me and A. I asked What about my ex, and they were like honey you’ve been running for three days, he’s probably dead by now just go. So I use the tunnel to escape and finally get rescued. I send swat back to the town.

I woke myself up a few times but when I fell back asleep I was right back in the dream. Ugh

Hey ladies, I had 15 pages to catch up on, so I really only remember a few things.

Kit- CONGRATS on the twins! :cloud9:

Shae- I love the red on you.

Gig- Yay for finding the hb at your appt.

Dobby- I'm so glad you have temp sole custody for now. That must be a huge source of relief.

AFM we have our second summer visitation with DSS for the next two weeks. It really limits my online time as he and Brenna combined are nonstop allllll day long, but I'll do my best.

I think my belly may have finally popped <3

And that's about it.

Nightmare indeed Dobs, i hate those type of Dreams.. i wonder if it was the Escape room & subconscious going abit wild :-/

Jez Nuala always does that, esp when i need to have an hr ir 2 to do something important.. chimps! Hope u managed to finish your Essay/Papers..

Ooh Bdb do share a popped Belly pic :) You&#8217;ll be fine on summer visits.. just take it easy & breathe through the sibling stress :hugs:

Thanks for the hair love everyone!

Bdb def share a bump pic!

Dobs that nightmare sounds terrible, I&#8217;m sorry :( it sucks when they feel super real.

Little sis and I just ordered new glasses. Would show you ladies but I don&#8217;t have any pics yet, they should arrive in a week, but I&#8217;ll be on vacay that week sooo I&#8217;ll post them when I get back haha

Dobs sorry about the nightmare but tbh sounds like it'd make an awesome movie.

Gender reveal planned for 8/18 :happydance: can't come soon enough! I'm waffling again, back to wanting a girl, then back to wanting a boy within about an hour lol. Can't wait to find out just to shut my mind up!

Thanks ladies. It was scary. I think it was a combination of escape room and talking to my bff about how nervous I am. My ex has always threatened to kill me or harm me or do something to me if I go after his money, and I&#8217;m about to raise his child support and sue him for the money he owes. So i&#8217;m A little on edge

Lol gigs it probably would. Very hills have eyes meets the purge meets big game hunting. The only unbelievable part to it was A did not cry or need to eat or need a diaper change in my three days of running for our lives :rofl:

As for sole custody. It&#8217;s nice but my heart breaks for A.

Gigs can&#8217;t wait! Remind me, will you know and reveal to others or have it revealed to you? It&#8217;s good you are excited about both outcomes and can picture both. When was the early scan booked for?

Bdb also request a bump pic!

Shae enjoy your vk! Where are you off to?

Has anyone done the sneak peak blood test for gender? Thinking of doing it

No my mom wouldn&#8217;t let me because it came up at my prenatal and my gyn tatted me out on how much is was (she said typically 800), so I said no I get a cash deal $350! And my mom said you can buy a crib with that kind of money and I stupidly replied that it&#8217;s cool cuz she&#8217;s buying the crib. So she said if I get it done then she refuses to buy the crib and while I could have bought it myself, I liked the idea of her getting it for sentimental reasons. Lol

Jez good luck on your paper!!

Dobby glad you enjoyed the escape room but so sorry about the nightmare. I really hate when I pick up where I left off too... it makes me dread falling asleep after a nightmare.

I'm sorry A can't have that relationship with his bio dad, but I'm sure you will meet a man one day that can be the father he deserves.

Bdb if you are talking about popping your bump, you have to have proof :haha:

CB happy 18 weeks!!! 2 weeks til gender scan :)

Shae do you normally wear contacts??

Gigs woohoo almost 4 weeks away! I think it's normal to have wavering feelings about gender "preference". I use preference lightly.

Nyx no I haven't. I think it's more interesting guessing until the anatomy scan :) plys I'm a flippin cheapskate.

AFM ugh..... still so tired. Boobs are startng to get sore. I get headaches when I start getting hungry. Better than sickness though. Scan is next week on Thursday. I wish I could fast forward to then.

I had 3 different nightmares last night. Ugh.... I'm hoping for a nightmare free night tonight.

Not much else to say. Hope everyoneis having a good day.

Fluek our next scans are the same day!

Dobs I'm still undecided but leaning towards finding out with everyone else. I haven't books the scan yet (for the sex) because i want to maje sure all is ok at the 13 week scan. I am nervous about it because that's when shit hit the fan with ds1 so I generally can't fully relax until i get past that hurdle. If all is fine I will book it at that point.

I know you hear horror stores of exes but theyu are not the norm. Still, if he ever gets seriously threatening now report him and get a restraining order if need be. Can youget one with texts messages/email as proof of danger? I know you mentioned that wouldn't work for the custody battle...

Dobs- how scary! I hate dreams like that. The kind you can't get away from. Hopefully you don't have any tonight and you can get some sleep.

Flu- sorry about the sleepiness. It will pass. Just try to get a few extra winks if you can.

Gigs- what's are your gender reveal plans?!

I can't remember who asked but I'm getting my mirena taken out next Monday, so in one week!!!! We haven't told anyone and we aren't planning too. Well, except my sister. But she knows everything. lol I lied to my mom and said I'm getting a pap to see if she'll watch the boys. Hopefully she can because it would be a little insane with two toddlers in there lol I need stay at home Mom friends.

Dobs we’re going to Hershey Park in PA. Just a mini vacation, not like our usual cruises and Disney trips, cuz money is a bit tighter. We’re driving down Sunday, spending 2 days there, and leaving on Wednesday (I think).

I second Gigs, can you use texts etc as evidence for a restraining order?

Flueks yes, I wear contacts. I used to wear exclusively contacts unless I was having bad allergies in which case I’d wear glasses, but lately I’ve been lazier and wearing glasses more often because it’s quicker to throw them on than to put in contacts.

Looks like my mirena removal is gonna be moved to August 2nd, the doctor had a schedule issue. I have to call them back though, they left a voicemail while I was napping and I didn’t wake up until after they closed. They said they could change it to the 2nd in the voicemail. I’ll call back in the morning and update you ladies.

I bought a watch at Walmart for clinical today and I just realized I forgot to check if it’s water resistant and it’s not :dohh: I assumed it would be cuz it’s a divers watch style, but I didn’t check which was my fatal error. Luckily it was $7.88 so it’s not a huge deal.

No set plans really. I am open to ideas. I was thinking making it disc golf related but I can't figure out how to do that.

We're inviting immediate family and long term close friends and that's it. I'm kind of bitter towards everyone else right now lol

Ewwww hershey park. I hated it. We went on a Saturday though. It was SLAMMED. The lines were minimum 45 minute wait. Fortunately it was paid for by my job at the time so we didn't waste our own money, just gas & time. We ate a gyro and left.

Will your reveal party be after your gender scan ir 20wk scan Gigs or same day?

I would want to know first esp if i was back n forth with a particular sex, i wouldnt want to reveal unknowingly & have to put on happy excitement Lol! I had to do that when we found out Riley was a Boy, i felt awful in front of Adam saying lovely & happy i was, hes never known that i was sectetly upset but i was fine after a few days, hormones ha ha!

Im gonna google Disc Golf & think of an idea hehe!

MrsG dont blame ye for palming off the boys when u go to clinic for removal, ive had a vag scan with a screaming toddler in the pushchair & its so stressfull :(

Afm i been feeling lots prods & kicks hehe its very comforting <3

Hey ladies, I'll take a pic sometime today. I'm currently not dressed appropriately enough to take one. :lol:

It's a very early morning for us after a very late night, and I am exhausted. On top of our four, Thomas had a friend over. They were so obnoxiously loud and I had to keep reminding him that his younger siblings were all asleep and he needed to be respectful of that. I finally had to demand they go to sleep after 3 this morning (mean mom came out) and everyone was wide awake by 7.

Does anyone have any advice about a 3yo who absolutely refuses to poop on the potty but has no issue going pee? I know there is sometimes a disconnect there, but I've personally never dealt with it. All three of my kiddos caught on with both pee and poop simultaneously. DSS absolutely will not use the potty for poop, though, so I refuse to keep him in underwear. We tried that during our extended visitation last month (thinking it would deter him), but he simply did not care. My gag reflex is at an all time high right now and cleaning poopy underwear has already made me vomit since we've had him the past two days, so I'm keeping him in pull ups full time now.

He has got to catch on soon, though, because he is a BIG (solid) kid and the largest size pull ups we can find (4T/5T) are almost too tight on him AND they are hard to come by in my area for some reason.

I try my hardest not make him feel bad when he poops in his underwear/pull up. He already feels some sort of shame because he'll try to change himself without either of us catching on, but by bedtime his butt is all red because he was unable to clean himself fully and neither DH or I knew he had pooped. I just am struggling extra right now because the smell and feel is making me all sorts of nauseous lately.

Yeah I have one but he&#8217;s always said (and ot&#8217;s True) if someone has made the decision to kill you an RO won&#8217;t stop them/he has connections to not do it himself.

Gigs I vote find out with everyone else! I&#8217;d have to have it the same day lol. I couldn&#8217;t wait not knowing when someone else knows Haha

Never actually been to HP is it an amusement thing?

Brb baby whinin

Also happy birthday to me happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to me

Lol green I pawn A off just to go to target. I love him but sometimes I just want to be tactical about my errands and that isn&#8217;t always possible with A

Shae sorry about the watch but glad it wasn&#8217;t super expensive.

Gigs ditto will think on the disc golf idea

Cb yay for movement! I had some too but mine was just gas :rofl:

Yay mirenas coming out! I thought it sucked more coming out than going in but I heard it&#8217;s supposed to be the opposite

Thznks! No help on the poop :(. Sorry :(. And tbh I dread that haha. I remember how fun it is to be on the kid side but man i&#8217;m So mean when i&#8217;m Tired lol

Someone mentioned dating idk. The stock of men interested isn&#8217;y Great. They are underachieving in relation to me, and I don&#8217;t want to get back into dating a guy with less ambition than me again. Never worked out well in the past. And those who are recut, PhD toting, can hold a conversation are here on work visas which always masked me nervous because I absolutely refuse to sponsor someone after my Canadian ex tried to use me to get a green card. So we&#8217;ll see but right now Sperm donor clinic is starting to look gooood lol. I wouldn&#8217;t want number two until I have a house and A is in school though with daycare prices

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->