General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs that's so crazy of your SIL! She really needs to chill the f out. That's really strange she freaks about MIL playing movies, tv but she does it.

I'm not that bad regarding vomiting, thankfully. It is definitely my least favorite body "fluid" to clean up. Poop is much easier imo. Phlegm doesn't bother me either.

I already had issues at times with teeth brushing. However, I've figured out ways to avoid gagging when not pregnant. Its already starting this pregnancy. No vomitting yet though. My trigger area is back of my upper molars.

My dad's gag relex is horrible from teeth brushing. He jokes he could never be gay :rofl:
Greenie sorry about you MIL being overprotective. Also so what if they whine for 1 minute before going to sleep, It's not the end of the world.

FX you O on Sundays or Mondays.

Pacufic I agree we will wait until after #2 to decide.

Dobby sorry he is acting like that. I suffered from my grandma about my weight as a child. It was more than not offering. I was called a pig before I even finished grade school.... it sucks regardless of method. Are you thinking you might go back to your place to get away from that?

Sorry about your phone :(

Shea sorry for lack of sleep. It can be hard getting your body "on track". Are you just a natural night owl? I'm definitely not. I'm ready for bed at 10 or 1030 when I'm not pregnant :haha:

Hope you can sneak more hours in or geta weekend waitressing job.

Jex kids first sexting :rofl:

AFM 1 week til scan :happydance:

V was a butt at the store last evening. She kept grabbing priduce out of the buggy and wantung to bite through the bag and threw a fit when I took it away. I think she was tired a bit though

Welp she's awake.

Gigs I’ll definitely be looking into waitressing jobs. I know the ingredients to about 2 drinks, so bartender might not be the best idea for me haha. I might wait until I get into my groove with school though to make sure I’ll have time for it. Like maybe wait until I get through the first month, then apply October if all is well.

Flueks I’m definitely a night owl. In high school I’d be up until 2-3 in the morning and then get up at 6 am, go to school, come home, nap from 2:30-dinner time, then stay up until 2 am again lol. These days I like to nap after lunch when it’s an option, cuz I’m all stuffed and comatose. I eat so much food at the dining hall, I should be so fat. I did gain a little weight, but not nearly enough to say I got fat. I went from like 130 to 135 lbs or something like that. I’ve been fluctuating in that territory since then, while previously I didn’t go above 132. Anyone who struggles with weight probably hates me right now. Maybe when I get older my metabolism will slow down. My dad still isn’t fat though.

Also, regarding brushing and gagging, when I brush the back of my tongue I always gag. I have a terrible strong gag reflex. If your dad can’t be gay, I can’t be straight :rofl: I tried numbing spray for the bedroom. Didn’t work. I only gagged twice while removing my old roommates puke covered shoes and underwear, and it wasn’t a super strong gag, just little ones, so I figure I can manage that aspect of healthcare. Honestly the thought of puke makes me feel sick more than actual puke. It’s probably my most hated bodily fluid to deal with as well, and I’ve never done it in a healthcare setting (so far, ask again after this semester lol).

I just went to make strawberry rhubarb pie and the pie crust was expired. Damn. I’d cut up the strawberries and frozen them in like May. Guess I’ll just eat them :shrug:

I'm way behind on my reading, but I half-skimmed over everything, so I have a general gist of everything going on.

KIT!!!! Omg, how exciting for you! But I TOTALLY get your anxieties over all if this. Look, you're early. Definitely buy stuff gradually, buy used. My family us on a pretty tight income too, so I understand. If I were you, I'd skip buying two separate cribs and mattresses, and I'd buy two cheap pack n' plays for them to sleep in. Pack n' plays meet the guidelines for safe sleep recommendations, as long as you're not using any sheets, blankets, pillows, etc. It would be way cheaper than buying two more cribs. And if you belong to any local FB mom groups, you could post an ISO "double stroller" post. You will need two new infant carseats, but Amazon often has good deals on nice seats. Everything else I'd get second-hand. I wouldn't even worry about highchairs at this point. I got a nice cheap $40 one from Amazon for Charlotte, but I didn't purchase it until she was 5 months old or so. You have plenty of time! For now, just work on wrapping your head around this news! Congratulations!

Shae- You're so cute, and I love the red hair. Hopefully you feel better...when my stomach gets funky, I drink some kombucha tea throughout the day, and that really sorts me out. The Brew Doctor brand is the most drinkable in my opinion.

Fluek- I was all gaggy and pukey very early with my 2nd and 3rd babies. And for me, it lasted well into my second trimester. Hopefully you find something that kinda helps.

Dobs- Yeah, stepdad sounds hurtful to me. That sucks. Yay for A trying pasta!

Gigs- SIL is behaving ridiculously. I find that when some one is controlling, it's because they're trying to manage their own anxiety. Obviously it doesn't work, and it just creates resentment all the way around, but from my experience, anxiety is the underlying issue. It can make people act in crazy ways, that's for sure.

CB- How are you feeling, honey? Your pregnancy is moving along nicely? Are you going to remain on team yellow? If you can manage to not find out, I'm telling you that it makes the surprise AMAZING at the birth. I am so glad we waited to find out with Charlotte until she arrived. It was awesome.

Nothing terribly new here. We've been in a dispute with our neighbors over who owns are conjoined driveway, we have our abstract over at our attorney's, and our land surveyed, etc. We do own the whole driveway. It's complicated, and would take me forever to type the whole fiasco out. It's just...ugh.

Charlotte's 8 months old, and just about crawling. She is hilarious. And I can say with some certainty at this point that she is going to be my wild child. She's loud, grabby, wiggly, and just rambunctious. Once she does get mobile, she'll be a terror. Lol!!! She watches the older two run around with a blood-thirsty look in her eyes, I'm telling you. 😂😂😂

Wooks thank you for the compliments and advice :) sorry about the neighbor dispute. Do we get to see any recent pics of Charlotte? (Don’t mind me shamelessly asking for baby pictures)

ETA: reminds me, we still need a bump pic from Bdb don’t we!

Shae- good luck on the job situation- i agree see how things go with class load and assignments etc before taking on more jobs. It could make the semester even worse.

Afm it’s freaking hot here. Like it’s supposwd to be 105 for the high temp with no heat index and right now it’s 99 outside with a feels like temp of 109... holy cow I’m not going outside at all. My AF started Wednesday thank god so now I know where I am at. If i had to guess I ovulated near July 4 based on a little bit of ewcm i noticed around then. and that would have made AF show up about 14 days later so all is good there- guess i just skipped a round of ovulation lol

I hope everyone is doing great and i read everything everyday just don’t always have much to contribute so I don’t lol.

Cb thanks, yeah 12 weeks...crazy! It's gone so quickly. Still having days of terror and days of pure excitement. Honestly all will be good after the "fourth trimester". It's just the lack of sleep that is so insanely difficult for me. If you took that out of the equation I'd be popping out babies left and right. Well, that, and money, and the havoc babies do to my body...but you know sleep deprived is ver much up there.

Wook i'm afraid of #3 also being wild! My ds2 is crazy. 14 months and yesterday he was trying to knock pictures off our wall with a broom.

Fluek you're dad's gay comment literally made me lol.

Shae well it just may be your
body's own circadium rhythm. It's hard to "adapt" to another one. I did night/graveyard shift for 4 years. I never really felt good as I was working when my body craved sleep. Daytime sleep just wasn't as restful for me. I think that shift will really agree with you though :)

Is there a spray designed to numb your throat for that purpose or just used a numbing spray for sore throat? DH learned he best not hold my head whike doing that act:haha:

Wooks it's bearable for now. I think it'll ramp up within a week or so. I'm thinking my last episode of puking last time was right before 12 or 13 weeks. I'm hoping it follows suit this time.

Oh we once looked at a beautiful house but it had a shared driveway. Decided that was a deal breaker as we figured it might cause disputes. Hope it gets settled dear.

Haha maybe her siblings will help occupy her. V is definitely in to everything and wants to put EVERYTHING in her mouth. Just curious. Also throws some crazy tantrums for a 13 month old. She's at her worst with me :rofl: it's revenge for how I did my mom as a toddler.

Tex omg way too hot to be outside. Sorry af showed instead of bfp, but glad limbo is over.

Gigs glad to literally make you lol. Oh and yes happy 12 weeks!!

Oh maybe V isn't too wild then.

Whelp she just woke from her nap crying.

More whining my mom wants me to board my dogs for A’s party and it’s a weekday so no low cost vaccine clinics to go to. One damn dog is $140! Ffs. Over one f-in vaccine

Lame dobs and I have no solution, except maybe a nearby city has a clinic?

I ate my weight in pizza and feel like garbage. It was really yummy though.

Flueks I get exhausted around 3-5 am, so I worry about that with night shift. Who knows :shrug: Oh and the spray was specifically for that bedroom purpose :rofl:

Gigs happy 12 weeks! Your ticker always makes me hungry!

Dobs that’s crazy. Everything is so expensive ugh :(

Wow Dobby that's ridiculous. Is the party at yours or your mom's? Could you have them in kennels at home if at your place?

Gigs, I fixed omelette for breakfast. We had hamburgers and hot fudge cake at a ma and pop place. Then I had capt D for dinner. My omelette was the only thing I ate healthy today. I probably better hope I get ms if I don't want to gain ridiculous amount :haha:

Shae I never knew they made that but it sounds gross. I hate cepacol numbing spray as is though.

Oh and I think most the nurses get tired around that time. It was typically the calmest timeof my shift. Whoever thought patient's are sleeping all night need to work one night :rofl:

What is captain d? Hot fudge cake sounds amazing.

Dobs can you just leave them at home and hire a dog walker?

Shae, thanks! I wish there was a dessert only ticker. And maybe a ticker with body part references so you could visualize the size just by looking down ("baby is the size of your trimmed thumb nail", "baby is the size of your knee cap"). Basically i need to design a ticker.

Gigs it's a fast food seafood place. They really aren't that bad tasting and not greasy to me. The hot fudge cake was pretty good. It suprised me as I don't like eating chocolate candy right now.

Your baby is the size of a nose hair :rofl: sorry it popped in my head and had to share. :haha:

Oh and I'm already having rlp. Crazy! I'm guessing because it's not my first time. I take it as a good sign that my uterus/baby is growing

Flueks your Dads gay comment cracked me up :rofl:

I ALWAYS gag atm with tooth brushing, my gag reflex is awful when pg lol.. SO can hear me at the bathroom sink hahaa!!! Only get it when pg, weird!

Mmmm pizza Gigs, what did u have on it?? You should def google on how to nake your own baby Ticker lol id use that! Im so pissed that ‘the Bump’ fruit tickers dont work now :(

Jez your Tilly is super uber CUTE!!! Your insta pics just melted my heart <3

Wooks hey!! Aww Charlotte sounds so funny & cheeky just like Nuala.. she watches with hawk eyes like shes planning something:haha: my bumps getting there, in my other pg i looked like this at 25ish wks lol il be huge at the end i reckon!!

Tex im glad your glad ypu got you af :hugs: always better to know where u are with ye cycles..

Gigs & Flueks what days are your scans next wk?? Im very excited hehee! My 20wk&#8217;er is a week bext Tuesday.. its draaaaaaaagging lol!

Riley has his Laser Tag soft play birthday party later today 5:30-7:30pm, hes well excited haha if i manage to snap some pics il post them later today :)

Clairey it&#8217;s round ligament pain :)

Can&#8217;t believe you&#8217;re 18 weeks!

I also can&#8217;t believe eves is nearly 1!! I go back to work in 6 weeks, then I&#8217;ve got to tell them I&#8217;m taking another year off :rofl:

CB yup it's yucky. It's worse when you do throw up as then your mouth is really gross but if you brush you will just throw up again. Ugh.

Our scans are Thursday the 26th :)

Hope he enjoys laser tag. I'm sure he will :)

Oh and kits right rlp is round ligament pain.

Kit, :rofl: "hey, I'm back, but not for long." Hope they take it well. Oh and itis hard to believe Evie is almost 1.

AFM V woke up crying a lil after 5. I went to the bathroom and she stopped. My alarm goes off at 540. I obviously couldn't fall back asleep. Yuck! I'll definitely be napping tonight. So glad I'm off this weekend.

Here's a photo from our photo session the other night.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1532019691686.jpg
    FB_IMG_1532019691686.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member