General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Oops! Here...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1532019695283.jpg
    FB_IMG_1532019695283.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 18
Last one

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1532019703935.jpg
    FB_IMG_1532019703935.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 20
I know its going so fast atm but i reckon it’ll slooooow right down once i hit 20wks ha ha!

Such beautiful photos of your family Wooks <3

Ohhhh round ligament pain, im crap with abbreviations lol! I been getting ligament pain since around wk 9/10 & my big veins down there aswell, joy! All my joints are constant achey aswell in my hips & butt area, 3rd child pain in butt Lol! & starting to feel the Braxton Hicks feeling of hard tightness in my lower tum..

Beautiful pics wook! I especially love the black & white one <3

Fluek that made me think of long John silvers :sick: my ex gf used to love that place. And hubby had a coworker that used to go and ask for a box of just the fried scrippins :sick:

Yay in less than a week we get to see babies! I am full of nervous excitement. Just hoping all goes well...

I haven't used the doppler but my uterus is definitely growing. It's also lopsided...baby is favoring the left side. Which i think is a boy theory thing :haha:

One of Des' teachers congratulated me the other day then followed up with "I'll keep my fingers crossed it's a girl!" :roll:

Fluek ds2 was up three times last night and ds1 woke up early, fell back asleep on the couch, then was in our bed at 6:20am...no idea when he got there lol; he scared the crsp out of hubs :haha:

Anyway i hope we both catch naps!

Still working off my cracked screen hopefully going to the store today to get a new phone. Just popping in to say good looking fam, Wook! What great photos!

Did I mention final vet bills were $335? I saved $25 with a yelp coupon but ugh. And I guess i&#8217;m Not mad about the exam on one dog because she has developed a very low grade heart murmur but it&#8217;s good to know

Hope that is nothing Dobby! Can you save money on the phone by just teplacing the screen?

Wookie what a beautiful family!

CB oh man that baby is being cheeky! How did laser tag go??

Gigs what are scippins??

Oh and V was always to my left :rofl: from the doppler at 12 weeks on she was ALWAYS on my left side. She loved burying her head near my left hip bone at later ultrasounds.

Sorry for your crap sleep as well. I definitely couldn't nap. Went to rura VA again. I'm going to pick V up soon and hope she goes to bed early.

Dobby sorry for phone screen still being cracked. Also it still sucks about the vet bill. Mocha also has a low grade murmur. First noticed 3 years ago. Hers is getting stronger, but no symptoms of heart failure yet.

Scrippins are what we call the last little scraps of food. The fried scrippins at LJS is the little frieds bits the use to fill/garnish the box

Sorry about the vet bill Dobs, that seems high! Despite the ‘discount’

What beautiful pictures wooks!!

We had a family photo shoot done a few weeks ago hope nobody minds me posting photos!

Attachments

• E127321A-BF64-4AE7-8973-B7E4C9D2CD97.jpg
    E127321A-BF64-4AE7-8973-B7E4C9D2CD97.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 28
And this one...

Attachments

• 61D3E405-0AE1-4BC4-9B21-34CEF50F6DAC.jpg
    61D3E405-0AE1-4BC4-9B21-34CEF50F6DAC.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 24
And my personal favourite...

Attachments

• 7C1029C4-9E55-4266-9987-19448F4E6474.jpg
    7C1029C4-9E55-4266-9987-19448F4E6474.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 26
And then I come up to bed to find this :rofl:

Attachments

• CA3530BA-CA66-4E28-AFCA-757D2E72999B.jpg
    CA3530BA-CA66-4E28-AFCA-757D2E72999B.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 26
Kitty those pictures are soooo cuuutee! Laughing at the passed out on the bed picture, but totally relatable.

Wooks omg your family is adorable! So precious!

Dobs sorry about the vet bill and the murmur :( hopefully it stays low grade. I have a tiny heart thing but it&#8217;s so mild they don&#8217;t need to see me for like 5-10 years. It&#8217;s not even causing a murmur, actually. Hopefully I stay that way lol

Brain fried. Went to six flags today with SO, only went on on ride and then left cuz it was crazy hot and I was dizzy despite the amount of Powerade I downed. I napped for 1.5 hours or so when we got backed. I still feel a bit bleh, but much better than before now that I&#8217;m out of the crazy heat.

Kitty the last family pic is my fav too.

At first glance I thought that was black boxers :rofl: i feel like I could pass out like that though.

Gigs yuck I don't like those.

Shae sorry you couldn't enjoy because of the heat.

Kitty the last family pic is my fav too.

At first glance I thought that was black boxers :rofl: i feel like I could pass out like that though.

Gigs yuck I don't like those.

Shae sorry you couldn't enjoy because of the heat.

Haha no I drew over to protect his modesty :rofl: clothes are rarely worn in this house! But yeh I don’t mind but I’m wondering where I’m going to sleep tonight :haha:

Hi everyone! Been reading but haven't posted in awhile. I usually read while I'm on my ipad at night, and I hate typing out messages on that thing. Takes forever!

Kitty, I TOTALLY thought that was a towel. LOL at you drawing over it. Congrats on your twin pregnancy! So exciting.

I can't remember if I've said congrats to everyone else pregnant, so if I haven't -- congrats! Can't wait to see more scan photos.

Wookie, the photos of your family are so adorable!

Tex, always great to hear from you!

Jez, Tilly is as cute as ever. Love seeing all the instagram stories! She has such a personality.

Over here, not much to report. I took a pregnancy test this week, JUST in case. Realized it had been about two weeks since the last time DH and I dtd, and last weekend I was so tired that it gave me a red flag. Luckily, it was negative. I want to try for a baby again next year, but not yet! More like starting to try in the Jan-March timeframe.

My baby girl is doing well! She is crawling everywhere like and champ and walks around while holding onto things. You can tell she really wants to start walking, but isn't quite there yet. She loves music, and we've been taking her to the pool some. She'll also at least try any food we put in front of her. I know that won't last long, so trying to take advantage of that for now! She turned 10 months last week, and I'm already thinking about her birthday party. Will be something tiny with just family, but I really want to make her a homemade cake! Been looking on pinterest for some good recipes.

Hope everyone is doing well! I'll try to type more soon instead of just reading!

Ahh Kitty i love your pics aswell:) hahaaaa that last one cracks me up :haha:

Riley LOVED his Laser party.. 11 screaming boys & 1 girl & Nuala lol all running about mental! There was another party going on aswell & whilst ours were eating, the others were in the soft play on Lasers.. but ours didnt eat much & were itching to get in there, trying to keep them off there for like 20 mins or more was not good, like herding Cattle lol abit stressful!!

Oh baby is lurking on my left side aswell, all my puffy veins etc are all on one side .. i think Riley was a lefty if I remember rightly haha!!

Dobby hoping you can get ur phone screen replaced hun.. fx its reasonable!

Sorry the dogs have heart murmurs :(

Shae too much heat makes me feel dizzy & bleurghhh at best of times not just when pg, glad u feeling bit better now though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->