General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

OH and I got a super nice temp raise too. Today's test made the others look like they weren't even there! Of course the other two are all dried up now. I'm starting to cautiously get excited.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 18
Beautiful lines Bre! Congrats again!

Also, I have no idea about this temping thing. Haha a couple nights I had terrible sleep so maybe that's it or maybe I'm doing it wrong? Lol

Gig- always optimistic lol thanks!

Wow bre, great progression! And go ahead an celebrate! If something does happen (which it won't), wouldn't you rather have celebrated a bit? You're knocked up! Embrace it!

Giggledom I sure hope the one cup was enough- NO idea wtf these guys have going on that they go from uninvolved donors to I want to beeeee with you gah!

I will test eve of 9dpo and each FMU after ...:blush: soo addicted to POAS when the TWW is in effect lol

Thx Breaa!

Meeee too. I was already really getting the urge today :haha: i just gotta get through the week....then next monday....oh man i better start packing my schedule to stay distracted! Good thing i borrow the entire harry potter series :thumbup: and i'll pepper in plenty of play dates and trips to the city....yup, this tww is in the bag!

Do you think going to a trampoline park in the tww is a bad idea? I'd go wednesday, which would put me at only 3dpo....doubt i'd jostle anything out of place then...

J, are you going to tell him if it works?

You girls are funny.. in the meantime:coffee:

Can't wait for the next 80 days to be over....:gun:

Gig I don't think you'll hurt anything at a trampoline park this early :)

Wait J I'm confused, this latest donor wants to BE with you or BE with the munchkin?

Bre beautiful lines! Have you told your SO yet?

AFM....my DH and I are dual Active Duty military. We have 2 girls, almost 4yrs and 8mos old. I say we go ahead and have another baby (a boy please oh makers of baby dust) but DH says wait until DD2 is out of diapers. Im still breastfeeding and No BC buuut.....he pulls out...which is obviously how I ended up on this thread bwahaha.

Oh yes and I have 2 dogs, English shepherd and a rottweiler...a Ragdoll kitty and a beta fish.
4 tattoos (one is a memorial of my current babies and the ones I lost)

SP you fit right in- kids m tats hehe
My donor wants the BE with both the kiddo n me

Gigs not sure... If it works and he contacts me, guess I will say something- or of we run across wach other at the local mall etc.

I will give him some time and see-

Sounds like a busy life there Still! Ah, i'm jealous of your kitty. I want one again but hubs put his foot down :( my cat died 3 years ago of kidney failure. I'm pretty sure hubs was secretly celebrating....he hates cats lol

What kind of betta fish do you have? I love them! I was starting a rescue but got too busy with the farm to keep up. I've currently got 3, two are rescues (freebies that petco gave me 'cause they were basically dead) with swim bladder issues. One sinks, the other floats. I'm trying to figure out what to do with the poor floater :( the sinker can at least still swim around, then he settles in his favorite corner. The floater struggles to swim and looks like a dead fish at the surface of the water 99% of the time. I've had him for a couple months now with no improvement, so i'm not sure what to do....

SP you fit right in- kids m tats hehe
My donor wants the BE with both the kiddo n me

Gigs not sure... If it works and he contacts me, guess I will say something- or of we run across wach other at the local mall etc.

I will give him some time and see-

Does he have to sign an agreement or anything to make sure he won't try to be a baby snatcher down the road? That would be my biggest fear.

Even if he signs an agreement here in FL I could override for child support, or he could for visitation.
He basically said he didn't want to do this anyomore without it being AI and the sh*t got real for him that he would have a child he is not involved with,,blahblah so unless he contacts me after that and it works, I am silent mode-he said that is what he has with his other two.
Had this been said before hand I would have moved to the nextdonor.

That's a lot or stress km sure J! I really hope this works for you though with or without him in the picture!

Still- so are you currently using the pull out method but secretly hoping it happens?

Gig- I swear I was going to say something to you but I don't remember anyway! I know this is your cycle. I can feel it. Lol

Ohhhh tis been busy at work today uhhhh so reading back a couple pages has chilled me out hehee :)

Lol J they all want ye, how flattering hehee! But i can kinda see why they want to be involved as such from an assisted AI as they know its real & happening, in a clinicits in a cup, job done & they probs dont think or hear from the ladies! Reeeeally hope this is your cycle hehe im feeling good thangs :thumbup:

Wooppah gigs you are officially in tww :) i habe to ask with hubs wanting morning sex, you stopped posting & then then like 12/13 mins later was posting again :haha: lol really tickled me

Pacific i hope you get a late ovulation hun as this could well be your cycle aswell ;)

MrsG im very excited that your soon to be officially on cd1 perhaps.. If not IB like gigs said hehe! No doubt you'll keep us posted!

Was the therapist any good though Dobbles? Hope she wasnt one who just seems like 'yup just chat & il take ye money' as some can! I guess its a good thing your SO was feeling optimistic though?..

Breea hehee congratuals on your other test chick! Its getting clearer yay!!

Stills, welcome to the madness Lol! Cant believe it took that long to read all the chat ha ha if you been stalking you'll fit right in :)

It's too busy, I'll be happy when we are done with the military honestly.
Love my ragdoll, I hated cats until I was around ragdolls, theyre like cuddly dogs in a cat body!
I'm not sure what kind Leo is...he's red and has so far survived everything under the son. He was a replacement for DD1s birthday fish lol...she doesn't know that...haha

Lol! Does he have a long, pointed tail or is it more like a fan? There are a ton of varieties but veil tails are the most common, followed by half moon....then maybe crowntails (which are all spikey).

Lol CB, yeah he just wanted a quickie before work ;p i looked at the time stamps too and was like, wow, that was fast lol!

Mrs, i feel like you're right and this is totally my month :haha: what's the latest on the bleedy situation?

Lol gig you're so lucky you get quickies before work! I wish I did.

No more blood. Only last night when I went to the bathroom. Today I keep thinking it's happening and going to the bathroom but nope. Just lots of watery cm.

Random: Have you ever been a little hungry and you're like I'll just make a quick sandwich since I'm going to make dinner in an hour... But then you take one bite of the sandwich and you are instantly STARVING? This is my life right now. I'm so hungry now. I might just make dinner now.

J, that is so ridiculous that people can just change their mind like that. Defeats the purpose of legally binding documents. I can't even. Sorry you have to deal with that drama. :(

Greenie, I had a random spotting day on CD 16 (5 days after I stopped spotting from my loss). I hadn't had any sex so I wasn't sure what caused it. I even temped just to see if it was like O spotting, but nope.

Gigs, I'm sorry to hear that and I totally get it. Everyone seems to have a terrible experience with Kaiser, but I don't know. Maybe I'm flagged or something. I started therapy with them in middle school, and I had a great first therapist. I saw her every week for an hour. But then she moved to private practice. I couldn't find someone I liked after that. But even now, as an adult, I still get offered weekly treatment which I guess is not standard practice. They are only supposed to offer weekly treatment to adolescents and kids. o_O So not sure why I always get it. I just can't find someone to connect with. I found them on yelp. Narrowed it down to the top three agencies then went on their sites to read up on their therapists. I picked her since she seemed like she had experience with all of our issues. Turns out, she's the owner hehe. So def qualified. Next time will be better, I already shot off an email about what we need to start tackling now that she's filled in.

Brea, that's such a great progression! You would deffo get a pregnant on a digital. You should totally do one :)

PL, glad you and DH are keeping in contact. 2 weeks will fly by :)

SP, yeah that stinks. Hoping you manage to catch that egg or convince him to try a bit earlier. :)

Everyone else... still catching up

Dobs I know exactly what you mean!

Similarly, have you ever been so excited about your favorite cookie dough that you thought all day about it at work and you were so excited to make them. Only to burn them when you go to make them. Lol

At least that stuck me to my diet!

Awww Greenie! That sucks! And I have definitely been there! And with cake. Like you wait and wait and wait but when you go to flip it out of the pan it breaks in half >< one time I just said eff it and throw spoonfuls of frosting in the pan with my broken cake and mixed it together and ate it with a giant spoon hahaha cake mush

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->