General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Fluek cute onesie! V looks adorbs.

Kit hugs

Green glad you don’t have to wait long to ttc and that the removal went well

Purple that’s pretty killer that you have that skill! I feel like i’d be a great contestant for “nailed it” because I don’t execute things haha

Sorry about the heat! It’s not bad here just a little hot. A will walk short distances if he’s already standing up and you ask him to walk to you. I count today as his first steps because it’s the first day he did it three times in a row displaying the ability to balance himself/rebalance and take multiple step. And it’s the first day he did it so consistently we got it on video haha. He’s also eating chunks of foods well enough that I feel good pulling back off purees more and more :)

I want to see more of these cakes. I love edible art!

Sorry y'all are miserable in the heat. All we have here is humid heat and i agree dry heat is wat more tolerable.

But today is overcast and rain so I am a happy camper! I love this weather best. Got to go for a long walk with MIL between a rain break which was lovely. SIL granted her stroller permission so I guess BIL and her talked privately, thank goodness.

Woot for rain! I’m with you I love that weather. Also woot for things working out with the stroller/walking sitch!

So I'm warching an Australian baking show and someone mentioned they were making ice cream and it's "big in America"...

Is ice cream not big anywhere else???

Well I’m “big” because of ice-cream :haha::haha:

I can safely say ice-cream is a universally loved piece of food.

CB a jar of hotdogs??? Interesting. Ours are normally in a pack.

Purple that's so cool that you have that talent. Maybe I should take a course one day.

Dobby great to hear about As milestones. They really do things in their own time and its hard not to compare and freak out.

Gigs yay for MIL having stroller privileges again!! Glad you stood up for her against SIL.

Hmmm, I went to Germany and England. I didn't really pay much attention to ice cream being big or not. I remember ordering strawberry ice cream in German though:haha:

I mean Italy has it's own kind of Ice Cream for goodness sake lol

Dobby I love that show nailed it!! It cracks me up to see what some of the final results are!

Giggs- I'll make sure to post his birthday cake next week :)
Glad that the stroller.conversation had a positive result!

Fluek you should take a.course it is very relaxing! Do you have a Michael's in the US? That's where I took it..

Omg the comment about the ice cream making you big haha perfect fit :)

We are finally getting some much needed rain today just waiting for it to cut the humidity!

Not gonna lie, I’ve been well known to polish off a full tub of Ben and Jerry’s for breakfast since they brought out the vegan version. I’m damned if I get that as a craving when I get pregnant :haha:

Wait. Everyone loves ice cream. There even a song about it!!!
And Italy has its own kind? Gelato? Or is there something else I'm missing out on. Lol

Ooo a decorating class sounds like so much fun. I love baking. I just don't know how to make it "pretty".

Also, jar of hotdogs lol

Possible TMI-

This afternoon I have bad cramps and 'period poops' so I'm thinking I might start or maybe it's from yesterday? Not sure. But I think this is what everyone was talking about when they say it isn't fun to get removed.

Cppeace mmmm gelato!! I love it :)

Purple yes there is one about 40 minutes from my home. I googled on my phone but it's not working well to check classes on mobile site.

I may try to do that one Saturday if it's done on Saturdays. Thanks for letting me know :)

Need I didn't know they made vegan friendly ice cream. Of course I'm about as far from a vegetarian as you get. Well I do still eat veggies. To each their own though.

Greenie "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!!" Oh the scoop of ice cream on pregnancy cravings ticker makes me want ice cream so bad.

I agree I love baking and am pretty good. I just don't do "pretty".

Sorry about possible effects from mirena removal. I don't know much about it. Feel better soon.

Needa that's exactly how I gained 60lbs my first pregnancy :haha: halfed baked is my weakness. I polished off several pints in a week with ds1.

Green I imagine you'll have some withdrawal symptoms...just keep in mind your hormones might go a little wonky before they regulate and give hubs the heads up on that :haha:

SIL drama update...well i was trying to explain to her that she has to be at least 9.5 weeks along but she just was not budging on her date estimate. She thinks she is due in march...I'm saying mid to late mid February. We'll see. But omg y'all she is impossible to talk to sometimes...she was suggesting conception occurred at the same time she took her positive pregnancy test because she got the type that tells you two weeks before your missed period :shock: like dayum where were these magical tests when i was ttc?! She just would not concede that she should add 3.5-4 weeks to when she took the positive test.

Then I find out (mil called me) that she freaked out on MIL because her son got a bug bite (likely a mosquito, they are prevalent here) on his head. Like seriously? What do you want, to wrap the kid in bug netting when he's outside? And he didn't have it earlier when I was there so it's entirely possible he got it walking to the car at pick up. I think SIL is just looking for reasons to bitch poor MIL out.

I only really get a huuuuge sweet tooth when pg lol i did with Nuala & i am this pg aswell, its 3am here & at only 11pm i was devouring a slice of Vanilla cheesecake mmmmm lol! I do like ice cream but gotta be in the mood for it, apart from any UK Mummas, has anyone heard of Sprinkles Gelato? We have a few scattered here, my idea of hell typically when not pg but if you love sweet stuff n ice creams omg you’ll be in heaven haha!! Google it & check out the Images mmmmmm!!!! I tried finding a link but theres not many pics on there.

Oh we have hotdogs in vacuum packed lil packages aswell but have them in jars & tins aswell, its just more recycleable packaging really...

Sorry about mirena removal cramps & poss period Mrs G, fx its not an awful one! Make a note ready for when u wanna start poas hehee

Im not great at baking tbh but i make a killer Banana bread/cake :) being quite creative i think id do well on a cake decor course but its just having the time to do so, id love to do those kinds of novelty cakes for the kids birthdays, Riley would be so thrilled to see Hulk or Thor on a funky looking cake lol

Gigs at least you can say ‘oooh i did say u were more along’ :haha: i kinda like the told u so bit esp when some are so adament they’re right ALL the time! :)

Dobby awesome that A is doing more walking & better munching! All in their own good time

Cant remember much ekse its 3am lol! Nuala stirred so thought id catch up hahaa! I xan hear SO snoring like a pig from the lounge.. men!!

Omg jar of hot dogs :rofl: and ice cream you ladies slay me. I didn’t get gelato. We have a spot downtown that I’d always packed and I had it in Rome. I don’t really see how it is better than ice cream

Green I took mine out right before I was due to ovulate thinking it would be great but it was so painful to me (granted it was painful to have in) and the shock delayed my ovulation.

Flueks wow 40m? I think I have three within forty minutes. Plus a few other craft stores. People so crafty I just pay people on Etsy to be crafty for me loli’m SO bad. Vegan ice cream was my life saver when A couldn’t tolerate dairy in my diet.

Gigs lol well you can just I told you so when she has her scan

Brb a having breathing problems

Gigs- this is her MIL too right? She's so ballsy! I would never bitch at my MIL for anything. And she drives me crazy sometimes lol
Also, it drives me crazy when people know nothing about cycles and how getting pregnant works. My SIL told me she found out she was pregnant at 2 weeks and that's when she got an ultrasound. Her doctor told her *eye roll*

I've never had gelato ... did I say that already? Can't remember. Lol

Dobs- what's wrong with As breathing? Does he have asthma? Sorry I'm sure you've gone over this before.
Also, my fellow teen mom watcher. Did you see last nights episode and if so, what did you think?

How are all the preggos fewing?

I want to see some bump shots!

Gigs love your bump on IG though, and cool shirt.

Dobs is A okay?

I’m not sure how gelato is any different either. Had it in lots of places in Florence, Sienna and Rome and was expecting orgasms but it was just good. In Whole Foods I like to fill a massive tub with different flavours of gelato to devour at home. I haven’t done that in a while so I think I’ll do that soon! It’s not too expensive for the big tub. I agree the vegan B&J is actually great. I converted from cow’s milk to almond milk a while back so I’m used to the taste. Could defo eat a whole tub of Half Baked, but come on, the tubs are like kids’ sized, amiright?

Purple I’d love to see more of your cakes! I actually just saw an Elmo cake two days ago on insta and thought Tilly would love that for her second bday. I don’t think I could ever bake it myself though. I’ve always wanted to try cake decorating but I’ve never had the time, sad face.

Green hope you adjust back to your cycles ASAP. Do you have an ideal date in mind to get preg or just asap?

Gigs gah that’s annoying re: SIL. But I agree that he I-told-you-so will be soooo soooo sweet.

Honestly, think these ttc boards furnish us with some quite impressive fertility knowledge. I only realized when talking to my “normal” ttc friends. The average person really doesn’t know too much (it’s arguable whether that’s actually better). My friend told me she thought prior to ttc that you can get pregnant every single day of your cycle.

Idk. It started after his party. Once or twice a day he’d have a small gasp. But I wasn’t worried because he is totally fine and happy and what not. But then today he gagged on a piece of fruit then within two hours gasped over ten times. He’s not blue, not labored, not retracting, not lethargic, not feverish. He still babbles and cries, sometimes his babbles sound off though. I feel like it’s not er worthy/nobody will go with me but it’s hard to fall asleep

Green i’m So tired I have to think reeeeeallly hard to remember the ep even though I recorded it and watched it this morning lol. . I think Jenelle is stupid like that shit is how you end up on csi: Las Vegas, Brianna is such trash and feeds negative black girl stereotypes and idk why she lets javi stay (he knocked up his current gf right? That he possibly cheated on her with?), I feel for Leah and as an educator I cannot believe the school would remove an aide when it is in her IEP she needs to raise hell and sue them and get that aide back, kail like she needs to not air her custody stuff because she comes off petty af which is going to hurt her in court, and I worry about Chelsea because I think the Adam drama is wearing on cole and I know exactly how she feels. I cried when i went to the supervision center. They are not happy/ good places for kids and it sucks when you have to send your kid there to keep them safe

Jez ty! I always felt like crazy that I did not get gelato lol

I agree I used to think I knew everything about my period because I had 28 day cycle so I must ovulate at day 14 and have a 14 day lp because I was so regular down to the hour. :rofl: good times I was so arrogant about it too

Hmm Dobs I hear your concern. I hate things like that where you can’t tell if it’s potentially serious and you know you won’t be able to sleep because of worry. Hopefully it’s something that can wait till a normal paeds appt tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->