General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Cb swww bumpy! And how cute is she waving!!!

Needs hugs i hear you on the treats but try not to beat yourself up. Just keep working at it

Gigs SIL needs an intervention geez I thought I was bad lol fxed you get to enjoy that crab tonight!

Re fertility at this point the schools go so deep lol but I think i’d go over the curriculum with my kid before that. I don’t want him to feel like he has to just get his info at school. But I understand why some parents would go that route or totally opt out. To each their own

Sorry for the triple post and my brain is fried now so I forgot what I was gonna say.

Cute cakes! A used to have a lot of Habs stuff because my ex was obssessed. Now some low income children in Oakland have a lot of habs stuff

Mil is not doing it free but is getting paid dirt. Like $120 a month for usually 2-5 days a week and watches him from 6:30am to 4pm. Yeah the whole thing is crazy and the fact that sil is berating her behind her back from the rules she put in to place just burns my biscuits!

Ohhh purple those cakes are so cute! This inspires me to do something creative for the gender reveal party :-k but what?!

Hmm no jarred hot dogs here but we do have Vienna sausages in cans :sick: i ised to eat them all the time growing up but i have no idea how.

CB yeah I didn't really understand Ovulation and thought you can get pregnant any time of your cycle.

Thanks! I'm definitely hoping to bypass vomiting this time. I'd rather deal with nausea as vomiting didn't make me "feel better".

You have such a cute bump and I love your photo bomber;)

Needa I had planned to be a bit smaller and a debt paid off but baby fever struck :haha: I'm also looking forward to not be heavily pregnant in the summer.

Looking forward to our tests next week :)

Somebody brought in doughnuts and you made me want one so I caved :rofl:

Gigs oh man. Now I had V do tummy time on a blanket but awhile since she was a preemie and her immune system might not be as strong as fullterm baby. Otherwise, I know some mild germ exposure is good for her. Sorry she was crazy before and not just a pregzilla.

Well I hope that she stills get to see grandbaby even if she quits watching baby. Maybe BIL can mediate some. Tricky spot being between your wife and mom though.

I look at certain foods am just like "oh that makes me wanna puke". I ate an oreo last week though and had to swallow it so I wouldn't get sick.

Okay my memory is crap..... next page.

Kitty so food poor appetite. I hope you manage to eat some and don't vomit. I seem to recall you had a rough go with MS with E.

Jez thank you :)

Greenie it's tomorrow morning ;)

How are you feeling today?

Purple lovely cakes!!!

I don't think I've tested that ealy, but you aren't alone :) I'd wait til 8dpo at earliest. Always welcome to put up test pics so we squint with you

Pacific sorry it's hot.

Dobby I'm glad hes alright. I know it's frightening hearing them make those noises. I cheat too as I have a stethoscope and have listened to her lung sounds.

So sorry for the stereotyping. That's so awful. What kind of shoes do you think you will buy him??

They really go into fertility at schools there?? I mran it may be different now as to when I was in school, but never would have guessed it. Especially here in the "bible belt".

Gigs, I want a sitter for $120 a month. I offered to oay my mom when she watched her when I worked but she declined.

Gigs enjoy the crab!!! Also, I refused to try those vienna sausages.

AFM exhausted as usual but appt is almost 12 hours away. It'll probably be afternoon when I update though.

Trying to think of how to do our feltboard message with our announcement. I'm thinking "Victoria's secret can't be contained any longer..." then the next photo will be her in her onesie, followed by ultrasound pic. Do you guys have any other suggestions about what to put on our board?

Oh there is a girl at work that's pregnant too. She had her scan this afternoon and measured 8 weeks! So happy for her and looking forward to having a bump buddy that's due about the same time.

Think I'm going to get ready to nap ladies

Is she a good friend, the bump buddy? How exciting. Hmm well i suck with announcement messages...had to get ideas from pinterest myself. Maybe "Mommy's growing my partner in crime...trouble starts march 2019" or something like that? I really don't know...in fact I can't even remember how we announced my second pregnancy. I think i recorded telling my inlaws and just put it on youtube/Facebook.

And kudos on avoiding Vienna sausages. It's probably just as bad as injecting sodium straight into your bloodstream. I think the salt content is worse than a pack of ramen noodles.

Kit love the new ticker <3 have you seen that viral video where parents keep being pregnant with twins secret then surprise their families after they're born? I don't think i could ever keep a secret that big!

Flu- darn it. I was behind so I thought it was today. Good luck!
I'm feeling fine today. No bleeding at all post removal so I'm assuming when I do bleed it'll be AF so I'll start opks after that. I thought I would bleed from removal and wait 4-5 weeks to have another AF and then start. So here's to hoping AF starts sooner rather than later.

Purple- those cakes are adorable!!' I love them. You've inspired me.

Dobs- glad A is doing well and I'm sorry about the shopping expeience. I don't even understand people. I seriously don't. I worked in retail A LOT and it was never someone skin color that alerted us. It was how they acted or looked (dressed wise- sweatshirt when it wasn't cold out. Ect) what's wrong with people? I'm sorry. Totally sucks.

Vienna sausages- I love those things when I was a kid. Honestly I could probably eat a ton of them now but I know how bad they are for you so I don't buy. Sounds so good though right now lol

Have a blood pressure check tomorrow. Will find out if we can keep trying to take me off the meds or have to go back up doses.

Green- Glad the mirena removal was pretty standard stuff. Are you allowed to just jump right in with ttc stuff? Sorry, I know nothing about it. I hope it doesn't take you long to conceive! I want everyone pregnant at once...except me!!! Lol

CB- I too laughed at the hot dogs in a jar. My first mental sentence that popped in my head was "jarred frankfurters", which frickin' had me laughing like a moron for a couple of minutes. But I think "frankfurters" is a funny-ass word. :rofl:

Purple- That cookie monster cake, though!!!!! And the epic cake smash that followed! So awesome!

Dobs- Glad A's fine. They do make some rather alarming noises at times, and we moms sit there wondering if something is wrong. Your party looked great, btw!!!

Flueks- I never actually puked with my son...it was just waves of nausea. They were bad waves, minus the actual vomiting. Good luck at your scan!

Gigs- Yeah, so your SIL. If I were your MIL, I'd give her back that stingy $120, and just tell her that perhaps she won't be able to give her baby the type of care she's expecting her too...it's a guilt-trip, basically, but it wouls NOT be beneath me. Lol! Or, plan B) which ia to tell her to go blow it out her ass. But that may not be well-received. Either way, I hope your BIL can step up, and help matters somehow. If she reacts this way over a bug bite, how will she handle the real big stuff that happens in life?

New- I am a huge sugar/carb addict, and because of that, I have to avois refined foods completely. It's the only way I can get a handle on the foods I'm eating.

Hope everyone else is doing well! Anyone heard from M&S?

Dobs, sorry about the bad shopping experience. When I worked reception at a hotel in the oilfield the hotel owner actually told us to stereotype the Natives (and the owner was Asian who'd rather work Xmas day herself and miss Xmas with her daughter then pay her staff overtime for working a holiday). I tried very hard not to stereotype type them, they probably trashed the rooms as often as any other person. The reserves was bad for some natives when it comes to alcohol and drugs tho... Needless to say, I didn't last long at the hotel job.

Flueky, I love that ideas!

Gigs she's somewhere in the middle. Not my best friend, but I've always liked her. Her boy is 1yr older than V.

I realize I didn't say my dh didn't want to reveal the secret on the board, but with the onesie pic. I do like your phrase:) to go with our nerdiness we probably would use sidekick :haha:

There are worse things I've ate like spam. Yuck! I have hated for a long time now.

Thanks I barely slept last night. Naps are definitely in my future.

Greenie haha, no problem. It can get confusing with the time zones.

I'm glad you feel fine and hope your wait til next AF or bfp isn't long :)
Hope you bp check goes well today too.

Wookie thank you. My intuition is boy so just maybe ;)

No I've not read anything from her in awhile unfortunately.

Pacific that sounds awful, I wouldn't last long either.

Thanks! We can't wait to reveal.

AFM slept like crap. I suppose the excitement and nerves. DH said he'll drive so maybe naps in the car. MIL is off and watching V while we "run errands" today. I'm so glad as it's a long appt and don't want her getting fussy. I mean i don't blame her from a toddler standpoint it's boring. Anyways I'll update later today. I may do a quick, "everything is good or bad earlier though."

Fluek when you have a third you could make a tri force reference :shrug: i like the sidekick idea! I'll be honest, a "Victoria's secret" reference makes my mind go straight to boobs. And yay for MIL watching V today! I'm sure all will be fine and I look forward to little gunmy bear pics! Ahhh time is flying, can't believe our scans are here and freakin' CB is about to know the sex of her baby!

Yes i agree Wooks Frankfurters is a funny word hahaha! 'il have some Franks please ' It always makes me chuckle that in American films they refer to HotDogs as 'Weeners' LOL! Im my "personal" experience.. weeners are small men bits :rofl:

ooooh Fleuks is today the Scan day??? eeeep!!! given that your Nausea has just kicked in, i have no doubt your apt will be fine & gummy-baby bear is in there bopping about <3

ahh Kit i LUUUUURVE your new Twin ticker, uuuber cute!!!

How much fun would it be that if you kept a Twin pg to yeself & assumed it was a singleton & massively suprise family member lol! That being said, if you had relatives that wanted to buy you a new Pushchair of your choice i gues you would have to share the news.. :)

Omg Dobby thats awful, does that happen alot when out shopping?? i hope not, i would be so p**sed at that! Hope you manage to find A some lovely new walkers

I hope your bp check goes ok today MrsG... :hugs:

ha ha yes, Nuala was waving, my lil photo-bomber :haha: Anytime i get the camera out & turn the camera piece around, shes straight in there waving and/or saying 'hello' hehe

Needs - you had a slight evappy looking line did u say?? So your 7dpo.. do share a pic :)

& OMG 4 days encounting or 5 days until the Morning of scan ahhh! Im getting excited & nervous, i always get nervous about the 20 weekers, praying all is ok.. Trying not to think about it so the days go fast, i keep getting lotsa braxton hicks aswell, i forgot uncomfy they can be

I probs forgot some, im gonna peruse back a couple pages to make sure & not be rude lol.. im at work today so making full use of the keyboard :thumbup:

Purples i love you Cake piccies!! That Wedding cake one with the Cupcakes is awesome, i LOVE cupcakes mmmmm!!

Kit - ive probs missed if you've said, have you seen your Dr yet to get booked in with MW esp as your a twin pg.. You usually a couple more extra scans with twin pg's in UK eee!! Sorry sickness is lurking about.. all good symptoms though! Has hubby said much about it yet or is the shock still there lol

No Evap line for me. I’ve actually surprised myself by not testing at all yet. I have got my FRERs sitting waiting for me. I also have some OPKs so I might use some of them though just so I can get the need to test out of my system.

My dog is bananas with the weather. She is constantly pacing from restlessness.

My new fan just arrived so hopefully she will start chilling out a bit with the extra breeze. She is one spoiled girl.... she now has 2 Dyson fans.

Ooh can't wait to see some pics from the scans!!
CB you will finally get to know the sex! I must say you have had amazing will power to not peek in that email!

Green fx that you do not need to go back on both meds!

Dobs sorry to hear about your shopping experience :-( it's unfortunate the way people still stereo type.

Just a quick read and run but yeh I had my midwife appointment yesterday and I&#8217;ll be sent a letter with my scan date soon, so hopefully I&#8217;ll have a new scan picture soon!! I&#8217;m so tempted to not tell anyone :rofl: you&#8217;ve put plans in my head now haha!! Anyway back to day with the inlaws :dohh:

Gigs yikes $120 is like how much I pay for 1.75 days lol. That&#8217;s crazy how nuts she is to MIL :(. I&#8217;m wondering, like you said, how much brother knows.

Fluek excited for your scan! Sorry if you updated already I haven&#8217;t read the next page lol also lmfao at the VS reference I love it. But I agree I go straight to boobs. My mom wanted to use a VS bag at school and i&#8217;m Like no mom. No. Love triforce. I only threw up twice with A, both times because I had gone 12+ hours without eating by accident

Vienna&#8217;s- I ate them like m&ms until one day my friend mentioned how unhealthy it was so I looked at the nutritional value lol oops. Now I want some

Green hope the blood pressure test goes well!

Cb lol we call pinkies Weeners too but it doesn&#8217;t stop us from calling the hot dogs that haha

Kit I agree I LOVE the gender reveals where it&#8217;s also a twin reveal. I can&#8217;t keep my mouth shut though lol

Need aww sorry the heat is getting to the dog :(. But yay fan!

Stereotyping I both get it and don&#8217;t get it. We make lots of statistically based judgements, so I can understand that maybe because I look a certain way and wasn&#8217;t dressed up that maybe I didn&#8217;t look like I could shell out $75 for a pair of shoes my kid will outgrow in a week. I think the brand is pedipads, but the store has a gross mark up. Just gonna get him some stride rites when we go to Vegas. And my mom also wasn&#8217;t dressy but she had her 20k rings on and her coach bag so obviously she has money. Idk. I already went to town on social media, and all my friends agreed not to shop there.

I wouldn&#8217;t say often because I live in a very liberal area. If anything, people are reverse racist to me lol. Which is still annoying in a different way. But yeah i&#8217;ve had my bag searched, been tailed by security, been denied a seat in a restaurant, had snide remarks made... it&#8217;s being denied goods or services that hurts. Because it reminds me of what happened when I was 14. That moment single handedly ruined my life. As for everything else, I go out of my way not to have baggy clothes and only my keys and wallet when I go shopping so there&#8217;s no reason to stop me.

Fertility the latest curriculum (5th grade idk way 4th or 6th does) does go over menstruation. Not in depth but how ovulation occurs and average range, that there is a period of time after o and that the egg goes through the tubes, of a sperm meets it then it becomes fertilized and implants in the uterus and results in pregnancy and how pregnancies grow in the womb and we are birthed through c section or vaginslly.

They do now specifically say that the penis is inserted into the vagina and ejaculstes sperm into the vagina which travels passed the cervix to reach the eggs. Which is more specific than last year.

They don&#8217;t address fertility issues just that if you are not getting your period regularly or it&#8217;s painful or you have questions talk to an adult you trust or doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mnmorrison79
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->