General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

J are you kinda hoping this cycle doesn't work then?

Mrs G yes maam, I want to have all of my babies while I can still bounce back after ya know?

PL long distance sucks, at least it's not months, DH and I were stationed apart for a year and it was miserable. Will yall be together for Christmas?

Dobs I hope your new therapist helps, I know how it goes to deal with ones you don't click with. Doesn't help you deal with any of your issues. DH and I have been to marriage counseling twice. The first time the only thing we got put of it was that we both cracked up over how weird the shrink was and his pubes for facial hair bwahahaha.

AFM...problem with breastfeeding, I've had no return of AF therefore noooo idea how long my cycles are or when and if I O...

Awww lol pubes for facial hair. SO likes ours because she lets him make his perverse jokes which he does when he feels uncomfortable

That stinks. Can you temp or does LO wake you?

Still- totally get wanting to bounce back. I want all my babies young and close together. Ok maybe I only want two as of now but I want them now and close together in age. I would LOVE twins!
Have you had a period at all while breastfeeding?

When I bfed with dd1 I got AF about 4/5 months pp. But couldn't get pg (not that I knew anything about ttc at the time, that's actually when I started learning) I literally got pg the same month I stopped nursing lol DD2 seems to think I'm an all night all you can eat buffet so I don't know if temp would be accurate? She's 8 months and no sign of AF yet.

MrsG twins fascinate me! Do you have any in your family?

Hubs has identical and fraternal twins in his family. From what I understand identical can be passed down on male side but fraternal are only on female? So we have a slight chance there. Plus when we are actively Ttc I take something to stimulate ovulation which can cause multiple eggs to release. So we have a chance just not a very large one. Lol

Mrs some chance is better than none! I cant imagine being prego w/twins :-k im a small person so i imagine the belly makimg me fall over :shock:

Gigs the :fish: has a flowy jagged looking tail if that makes sense?

Just checked cm which started the bleeding again. It seems to be turning into more than just spotting. I'm super optimist about next cycle. Would you ladies consider this cd 1 or tomorrow? I'm literally about to fall asleep.

Also random, what do you ladies think about ghost?

Dobs I know exactly what you mean!

Similarly, have you ever been so excited about your favorite cookie dough that you thought all day about it at work and you were so excited to make them. Only to burn them when you go to make them. Lol

At least that stuck me to my diet!

:blush:
Um yeaaa...well no. I actually ate the cookie dough, very few made it in the oven lol
My daughter sold 10 lb tubs of it to keep in freezer/fridge depending when to bake...that sucker became the dip a spoon bucket, eaten as cookie dough OR i mixed some into icecream :haha:

Oh nooo Still I'm hoping beyond hope this cycle works!
He won't be inviolved - just the way I wanted it- he stopped texting me yesterday and didn't answer if he wants to know if it worked. I think he was fine doing the cup thing , leaving it at the clinic where he never met the recipient,but Sh*t got a bit too real for him when he met me face to face for the cup lol.
He has my email and phone # so he can reach me if he wants an update or pics.
Gah after 1am here I need to get a :sleep: on...damn insomnia
:dust:

Ahoy girlies! Trying to do the catch up read, have Drs at 920am today so excited to get 'booked in' hehe!

Hope you get some sleep J insomnia sucks ass :(

Ohhh Twins MrsG hehee! My Nan had Triplet siblings OMG fraternal.. We're still waiting for that Gene to pop out somewhere eeek! Identical twins can go either way usually & its random, my SO friend is an identicsl twin & his girlf is pg but just a single pg so it just depends, fraternal ones if anything will pop out if girls in your family have had twins :) how exciting! I would wait until you get a full bleed to class cd1 i never really count spotting, weird how its starting & stopping, frustrating! Hopefully your body will make its mind up very soon :)

Stills, i managed 4 months with Riley but his teething got so bad he ruined my nips Lol! I got my af 2months later, i was on a progesterone only pill but was guff at taking it same time each day! Your dd nursing like an all night buffet :rofl: hahaaa this cracks me up!! Lil milk monsters arent they ;)

Yikes CB, i want to breast feed as long as possible this time (if i can, DS1 wouldn't do it) and i toooootally forgot about the breastfeeding with teeth thing :( i'm scared lol

J, i find that's true a lot with people....abstract thoughts are so much easier to deal with than the real deal.

Mrs, i have ghost stories that make me a believer of ghosts, for sure. Not sure if it's just residual energy or that actual ghosts that can move and think and mess with people exist....but definitely some after life energies. I'm actually kind of sensitive to that stuff....haven't had anything happen recently but aboit 2-3 years ago hubs and i stayed in a hotel in Knoxville, TN. The second my foot touched the second floor i got the bad mojo vibe, like someone killed themselves. When i went to check out of the hotel, i asked the front desk guy, "so....i know this sounds crazy but did someone, like, try to kill themselves upstairs?" He confessed that years ago a husband and wife for into a heated argument upstairs, and she shot herself in the stomach as a suicide attempt. He didn't know if she died, but my guess is she did.

My throat is killer, and i want to pee on tests already. I sound like my late grandma. Well, the smokers voice, not the wanting to pee on things hahhahaha

Hahaaaa!!! Im just getting over the smokers voice from my lurgy & im always needing to pee, im halfway there :haha: i wouldnt judge you if you poas now .. We've all done it at 3/4dpo hahaa!

Riley had no teeth until 7month but i wouldve bf Riley longer but his gums were so sore bless him he coulfnt feed properly so it was onto bottle, i hot upset giving him his first bottle lol, my cousin was 'yeah its your first step to freedom, you can have Wine now' lol!

Spooky ghost story that in the Hotel room gigs :-/ im a scared cat with stuff like that, a friend of mine goes on Ghost hunts in random places in UK, he said strange noises & cold air comes out of nowhere in some places but no actual ghosts are seen..

Drs apt went well :) filled out my Maternity exemption cert so free prescriptions & dental for next 2 yrs :thumbup: & paperwork faxed to hospital & early scan request hehee!

Wow, that's a heck of a benefit! Did they do any testing? I guess you're too early for a scan or anything, right?

I'm running a fever, well the beginning end of it. My BBT was 98.7 after going to bed at 98.43. And I always say, if my BBT is that high I'm either pregnant or sick. Well, I'm deffo sick.

BUT... just wanted to say I bit off a chunk of my mom's nipple. You should have seen the straws I used as a kid. Totally mangled. It either healed or she had it sewn back on, but she never lets me live it down. Anytime I would complain or ask for something, "DO YOU REMEMBER HOW YOU BIT OFF MY NIPPLE?!" Even my younger brothers finish her sentences sometimes hahaha. Just thought I'd share that nugget.

Hahaha dobs. You bit her nipple off!! I love you.

Gig I total am sensitive to this at suff too. We have something that hangs out in our house occasionally. Like last night.

AF is here! Cd1 here we come!

Wow, that's a heck of a benefit! Did they do any testing? I guess you're too early for a scan or anything, right?

I know, its part of the UK NHS (national health service) you pay usually for prescriptions, dental etc or private healthcare, each month when you get paid in uk, taxes & National Insurance gets deducted but its a basic minimal amt & drpends on how much you earn, that pays for stuff like maternity ;) i get all scans, blood tests, any screenings if needed for any issues free as such, i be having an early scan next thursday (6wks) for that study i was saying about, probs about 100 pages back Lol! But the epu will want to see me poss before then as previous ectopic :-/ eek! They do them from 6wks which il be tomorrow ;)

Cd1 MrsG! Yey! You mustve ov'd when your meds were messing with your body & cm! Still, first cycle back to ttc, im really happy for you :hugs:

StillPraying, I don't know how military families do it. DH is coming home on the 23rd and flies back out on the 3rd of January. He'll then be gone for 7 1/2 weeks then. Still trying to convince him to take a 3 day weekend and come for a visit. We have enough travel points it shouldn't cost us too much. (his flight over christmas didn't cost as a penny)

JLM: you are in trouble. You have officially invaded my dreams! I had my brother in law over for dinner last night. In my dreams, I dreamt that he told me that he is donating his sperm to one of the girls I work with. He felt bad for her as she and her husband are having trouble conceiving. They meet at their gym every morning for the cup of donations.:haha:

CB: glad your appointment went well!!

Gigs: I totally believe in ghosts. I believe we had one in our house for a while. For a while it was every night that our large 90lbs dog would jump onto our bed, try to curl up by our heads and then growl and bark towards the bedroom door. You know the type of bark that lets you know someone is there? Not, a playful bark, but an alert bark. We'd show him no one was there, etc. On a few occasions when I was alone I'd talk to the ghost "Go towards the light, we mean you no harm and the dog stays in the house". After that it would be better for a few nights.
On a couple of occasions our TV turned back on after we had already gone to bed. Our neighbours are far enough away that there is no interference of signals. We thought of that.
I told my mom who then got me some holy inscents from the Vatican (through our former very religious neighbours in Germany) for me to burn. I never did burn the scents but ever since that stuff has been in my house in a little glass jar we've had no more ghost.:thumbup:
We did find out that the person that used to live in this house died, but he did not die IN the house.

Mornin Gals...draggin ass here as I slept so so ...Not looking fwd to older son's driving test today :dohh: He just won't stop taking off and truning like it's a video game!
I keep telling him drive like you are 90yrs old and have a nit picking:jo: in the passenger seat!
Oh well, he's 23 so if he won't listen he will learn the hard way...tho I REALLY hope he passes so he can buy his friend's car, and be on his way to getting OUT lol.
He's no trouble really, but that's only because he does nothing but eat sleep work and play vid games alllllll day and night.
MrsG hope your :af:

Dobs:rofl: You Nipple Nipper you!
DS I BF till slightly over a year, and that was only because he wanted to before every nap and at night before sleep.
He didn't care for baby snacks or foods at all.
He had tons of teeth but really only bit me a couple times- and I yelled OW! NO BITE! and would make him unlatch for a minute.
He then decided anytime I held him he would try to pull my shirt up and say "bite?bite?"
Lol it was so cute, but I felt bad cuz that was when I was def abstaining to ween him.
Nips def develop tougher skin as you go on, but at 5-6mos he was the master of laying with me to Bfeed, and as soonas he heard a noise where he couldn't see, he kept the nipple gripped in his gums, but pushed himself up into crawling position to "turn" and see where the noise came from lol. Didn't hurt oddly enough, but he just didn't get that they are't meant to be twisted and removed!

AFM temp is still creeping along like a tortoise... I can already tell FF is gonna give me hell on O day...

MrsG sorry you are cd1 officially, just saw, but agreed first cycle back in the ring!!

Pacific Lol :blush: Welllll he's a hottie then cuz my ex co worker sure was lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->