General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

CB congrats on the boy! I bet the girly line was indeed his leg like someone suggested, was it Kitty maybe? Anyway, have you told Riley yet? If so, what was his reaction? Is Nuala too young to understand that? I can’t remember how old she is exactly, and all kids are different so idk haha

Congrats cb!!!! How funny the attachment didn't say anything about the sex and you've avoided it all this time lol

Awww congrats cb!!! How are you feeling about it? Weren't you like me, flip flopping on your preference?

Aww yay on blue, CB! Nuala will be the girly in the middle :) I still couldn’t tell boy from the u/s haha I suck. And it’s hilarious that the email didn’t even have the bloody sex on there after all!

CB congrats on baby boy!! I'm thinking what if you caved, opened the letter to find out gender and it wasn't there. That would have been frustrating.

I hope your placenta rises.

Congrats cb on team blue! My placenta with Ls pregnancy was low to start with. Here is the analogy: take a balloon, mark an x near the bottom, then blow it up. The x will move up, your female body parts act the same way as that balloon. So I was told and it was true for me, however they did recheck a few weeks before due date and we were well within the clear margin for natural delivery.

Sorry no input on induction, they did try pitocin on me but I was already in back labor and on epidural and baby was showing the first signs of distress so they were trying to speed up a natural thing for me and it backfired.

Me appointment for me next week

Congrats on the boys gigs and CB! I’ve been waiting t see updates. I keep checking in every few days to check. Last I saw gigs was waiting to do a reveal.

I haven’t read anything else, but hope you’re all well. My sister will be here in a few mins so I’m gonna run. I’ll share a pic of baby. We had an ultrasound done Sunday for my bday. His nose looks a little squished and he was super stubborn, but I still think it came out okay!

Brea, awe!! Enjoy your visit ;)

I have been wanting ham for the last few days.... Ugh
.. i am craving ham!

Thankyou my lovely ladies :)

Awww Breea beautiful 3/4d scan piccy, he looks just like your last baby girl in your BnB Avatar pic <3

HAHA i know re the nothing about gender in that attachment after all this bloomin time! How typical :rofl: Ive requested it on email anyway just so i can def have confirmation, not that i dont believe it of course, i just wanna see it, i did pay alot of £&#8217;s for the NIPT test afterall, they should be able to supply me with it.

Strangely, yesterday afternoon i felt abit hormonal & emotional, i dont know if it was because im half way now, or the fact it couldve been a Boy but i was abit sensitive with stuff & today when she said &#8216;looks like a Boy to me&#8217; i was actually ok & very happy & just thought about Riley as a wee baby <3

We told Riley it was a Girl :haha: to see his reaction as he wanted a Brother & he said &#8220;oh&#8221; with a glum face lol! Then we said good job it&#8217;s actually a Boy then haha he kept asling &#8216;is it really a Boy??&#8217; Bless him :)

Hoping Placenta moves up, 12wk scan indicated it was at the front but now its really low :-/ Nualas was at the front & it was fine, we&#8217;ll see i guess.. Names - We&#8217;re thinking Hayden, it was a fave on Boys list with last pg & it goes well with the others, but im sure i will be back n forth with names ha!

I want another scan already, more baby time i want hehe

Pacific will you be having a Scan apt next week??

Mrs G has your period stopped yet? Was wondering if you had peed on any OPK&#8217;s ;)

Cb, here they don't do US at the midwife. We get a requisition for a specialty place that only does ultrasounds and x-rays. They analyse it, etc. I do expect to hear the HB though.

So, in other big news, DH and I have decided to sell our property here and move to the big island. Realtor was here this morning for her assessment, hopefully we'll have a number soon, so we can officially list it and sells fast. I have my eye on another property (vacant land!) and it's significantly larger then this one. Tell you all more if it works out!
Oh and yes I said it's just land, so the plan would be to live in a large RV while we up our finances to built our dream home. We expect in 2-3 years. Or we'd finance it slightly different and put a small home on it (less then 1000 SQ ft) and then a big home in a few years. We shall see.
Either way, I am excited about this piece of land and the change in our lives. Hopefully we sell before the winter.

I did my sneak peak today and find out tomorrow if its a boy or girl!! So excited!!

What&#8217;s a sneak peek?

Pl that&#8217;s exciting! What sparked the move? I know you said bigger land and possibly building your dream home on it. Hope everything goes your way!

Speaking of building wasn&#8217;t someone else mid build? Kit? Sorry tried

Bree I love the pic! Is that the new 5D? I don&#8217;t even understand 3D 4d 5D lol

Cb I think it&#8217;s so cute you got emotional thinking about little Riley and awwww that he is stoked about having a brother. I forgot if you are done, but i&#8217;m A middle child only girl and I loved it hehe queen bee indeed

Went to the zoo instead of cleaning my house lol apparently jaguars live in Southern California?! Wtaf?!

Oooo durr LoL thx that&#8217;d So fast for results!!!! Eeeeee.i vote girl purely because we have two boy announcements

Nyx- yay for finding out sex tomorrow! How exciting. I also vote girl. Someone has to have a girl soon lol

Cb- I'm cd 6 or 7. I did take an opk because even though AF was only a few days ago i might not ovulate at a 'normal' time. I also started temping this morning. Woot woot!!!

Dobs- they have them like in the wild?! What??? So confused. We have mountain lions and bob cats that come and go on the property we live on. Sketchy

Dobs, DH will be getting his own office probably within the next year. Right now most of his clients are on the big island and getting on the ferry from our little island to get to the big island is getting absolutely rediculus. Ladt Thursday for example, DH spent a total of 5 hours in the ferry lineup and that doesn't include the actual sailing time. So of his ferry travel becomes daily again when his office goes up, we are ready to trade that line up for family time. FYI: ferry service improvement won't actually happen for at least another 4 years, and is still in the "public opinion phase".

Dobs, are you at all affected by the fires in Cali?

Oh and if L ever wanted to play any type of arena sport such as hockey, lacrosse etc: we'd have to travel over on the first ferry (which usually isn't full) but chances are he'd never make it there on time as those practices tend to start somewhere in the 5-7 am timeframe. And with the first ferry leaving at 6:15... Yeah....we are limited here

Pl I forgot to comment on your move. I'm seeing this as a pattern with you. lol moving while pregnant. But that would be fantastic to get more land!! If it's totally bare do you have to put up fences and build barns/ coops for your animals? Also, you're fantastic for being able to live in a large RV. I'd go insane. I don't need a big house (ours now is small too lol) but I do need my own space to escape to.

Nyx- well good news! I've been wrong every. Single. Time. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->