General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Shae lol about your SOs response about bigger boobs.

Pacific lots of kudos to you if pull off RV living with two kids. I've not seen the 2nd bedroom one. It does soubd like a hassle though dealing with the ferry. If you move off the island would your mw change??

Dobby hope A feels better soon. V hasn't been sick in over 3 months, I'm sure it won't be much longer before it happens.

Also that is crazy about jaguars in Cali. We have bears that sometimes come into town. I've never seen one other than in a zoo or photo.

Bdb thanks!! I hope you can rest a little more once school starts back up. Yeah for almost being to viability!! Preterm labor is pretty scary, I can't imagine having a scare that early.

CB I think if you grew up knowing certain wild animals were around it wouldn't scare you as much.

Nyx I've been wanting to know your results all day :haha:

AFM had an abnormal pap result but was negative for hpv. I'm guessing it's from pregnancy hormonal changes and such. I had an abnormal a month after stopping bcp which I figured had to be from hormonal changes.

I also saw the listed I have an ovarian cyst. It's quite small and tgey said they are fairly common in pregnancy. I'm wondering if that's why I had O pains on both sides. I had an ovarian cyst 15 or 16 years ago, but thankfully it's not affecting me the same.

Tryingto find a sitter for V on Thursdays. Last week I gad it lined up to interview 3 girls for tomorrow. Whelp, 1 didn't answer, 1 has an "emergency", and 1is starting a full time job in 2 weeks. I did find one person to meet with tomorrow. She's married to a cousin of my husband.

Ugh, will probably have to set up more for next week unless we absolutely fall in love with her.

Cb, no it was a predator loss. The ducks were missing an essential part.... Their heads. Sorry for the gruesome picture! If something harmless like that wanders off here, you won't see it again, raccoons are nasty.

Flueky, definitely keep an eye on those abnormal paps! Reminds me I need to ask my mw about that.

If we move to the property I like I am not sure if I'd get to keep my midwife.. Hmmm

An Yeah, the newer RV and RV trailers (which is what we are looking at) are quite luxurious! Quite a few young people are doing this here on the west coast simply because it's cheaper and our climate allows it!

Pl I'll be happy for you moving off the island. Sounds like itybeen full of hassle, much of it unanticipated. Also weren't you considering a job on the main land at some point but the commute wouldn't work? I imagine you could sell more of your goods this way, too. If you don't get this land will you look at established homes or still set on getting land & building something?

Wehave bears here, that's our large scary area predator. I saw one about two miles (maybe less) down the road the week before last. They are so cute though. I've seen a juvenile before but this one was full grown just waltzing across someone's field, dum de dum.

I had a shaggy coyote in our back woods once but didn't know what to do. The thought of shooting it crossed my mind but i got worried it was actually someone's dog, plus no way i vould shoot it unless it was threatening something else which it wasn't. It was eating some bad eggs i threw out.

Nyx what a cliff hanger!

Ya nyx where's our update?

Gigs- if you have a .22 or shotgun you can just shoot a round and they'll leave. That's what we do when they get too close to the livestock here. Unless they're real real bad for awhile. Then more had to be done which DH takes care of.

Pl- what are RV trailers? How soon are you planning to move?

Darn, just lost my post...

Mrs G, it's the RV style that you'd tow behind your truck on a ball hitch. Not to be mixed up with a fifth wheel which is attached to the truck bed. Although we'd take that if the company we buy from delivers it. I don't want to permanently install that hitch type into my truck bed! Haha

Gigs, there are guns that shoot rubber bullets. Gives the bear just enough of a zing to make it run away without injury. I believe they use them here on the trouble bears upon release after a relocation. Kind of a "shoot them in the bum to teach respect and fear of humans" as they take off.
Sounds mean, but a bear that isn't afraid of humans will be a dead bear.

Yes, I think I can grow my business more when on the big island, it'll be an interesting transition.. to a new home and mother of 2. I'll probably take a break somewhere in there. Haha

Fortunately no bears on our property yet. The coyotes I just run out like a crazy person and they haul ass the other way.

We haven't had any bad predation here except towards the guineas we had. 4/5 were killed, one of which was found headless, one that left only blood and feathers behind, and two gone without a trace. The last one we gave to a neighbor who wanted him after he was torturing our ducks. Well, he started torturing his chickens too and met a fate much like the others, only by the hands of my neighbor :dohh:

Enough of that though!

PL what sort of things would you expand into with your business?

Congrats to everyone who found out their baby genders and all the new pregnancies! I can’t believe how many are having babes again, so exciting!!! When I last checked in I think I said we were planning on waiting until nov or dec to try but hubby for some reason this month did not pull out and we don’t use any other form of BC so.. I am 3 DPO, we dtd the o-4 o-3 and on o dayb( but about 12 hrs after two days of positive test) so we shall see what happens!

ooooh Future your in the tww hehe!! I hope you guys get the outcome you are wanting :) Do you think you will early test or just await to see if Period arrives?

Fleuks are they wanting you to have another pap done? My Paps always come about when im pg lol & they never do them when pg here unless medically needed..

Thanks ladies!!! Oh I’ll test early for sure.. I already want to test hahaha. Kit twins omg lol! What a lovely surprise. I feel like we want another now but I am nervous. One is a lot of work and our little girl is rambunctious and still doesn’t sleep super well lol the thought of having another terrifies me slightly. Lol

2's not as a shock to the system like it is with the first Future - you'll be fine :) How old is your daughter now??

:dohh::dohh::dohh: Looks like im the lucky winner

Attachments

• CBC4E300-C01C-45A4-81E2-BF446880C780.jpg
    CBC4E300-C01C-45A4-81E2-BF446880C780.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 24
She’s 15 months CB! I think I have a lot of guilt about going back to work fulltime and not giving her as much attention as I wish I could because of that, I really can’t imagine working fulltime with two.. my hubby would like 5 lol I mean I guess people do it all the time. Congrats nyxny! Did you have a preference? Little girls are loads of fun :)

So something really weird has happened on the March 2019 thread... there are 3 sets of twins??? In 1 thread?? How bizarre is that! Has anyone else heard of this?

Nyx congrats on team pink! How are you feeling? I know you were hoping for team blue.

Kit that’s interesting never heard of that. But I know a lot of Thai twins.

Re predators i can’t imagine. The zoo had three mountain lions, and we could only find two. And one took a long time to find but it had been watching us. Like how scary! I was so glad that it was in an enclosure. We have them in the hills and occasionally you hear about one being spotted on the Stanford campus. But most animals just keep out of your business. I have some friends with chickens or beehives and they have no worries.

Thanks everyone!! I actually wanted a boy future. Ive had it happen on all my fb groups kit

I totally feel you nyx I wanted a boy badly.. couldn’t imagine having one now though. That being said I’d like a boy eventually just would be nice if our little girl had a sister too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->