General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dobs, I'll have to tell my brother that, he likes to frequent the Stanford campus. (Work related) haha, that'll scare him, he's the nervous one of us two. Haha!
How is A today?

Nyx, congratulations on girl!!

Gigs, ideally I'd like my products in another 3-5 stores for expansion. (Currently in 3 and waiting on the order for my 4th store). I don't know if I'll have time for more with 2 littles around until they start going to kindergarten and school.

On the other hand, if our hope for this bigger property works out, we'll be so busy setting it up, I don't know if there will be time for much else.

Thanks ladies!!! Oh I’ll test early for sure.. I already want to test hahaha. Kit twins omg lol! What a lovely surprise. I feel like we want another now but I am nervous. One is a lot of work and our little girl is rambunctious and still doesn’t sleep super well lol the thought of having another terrifies me slightly. Lol

I already have a boy and because this is a girl I might be done lol. Im not super excited about this and if she is a harder baby my husband is getting snipped lol

Pacific I will, they will recheck in 12 months as they believe it's pregnancy related changes.

Thinking about it, I would rather move pregnant than with a newborn. If you guys get an RV you will have to share pics!

Gigs happy 14 weeks!!

Future woohoo on being in tww. V just turned 14 months and there will be probably a 21 month age gap. I like s small gap personally. It is hard thinking about returning to work leaving a lil baby, bad enough for your toddler.

CB recheck in 12 months as it was the mildest abnormal result and no hpv. I honestly was thinking it'd be abnormal since it was when I stopped bcp. I know it's weird but I think my body reacts weird to hormone changes. A pap is standard at 8 week appt here unless there was a recent one done. My last was beginning of August so they did it.

Nyx sorry you didn't get the result you wanted, but I know you will love her. My V was a great baby. Sttn at 3 to 3.5 months, no colick, a very happy personality.

Kitty i think there was only one twin pregnancy in July 17 so 3 is pretty big, plus overall we are a smaller group.

Dobby is A feeling better?

Nyx I&#8217;m sorry you didn&#8217;t get the result you wanted. It might take a while to warm up to the idea, but I&#8217;m sure you&#8217;ll love her when she arrives. <3

ETA: totally just realized I basically said the exact same thing Flueks did. Whoops. :dohh:

Oh and I think I forgot to comment on this (I mentally comment and sometimes forget to type it haha) so here we go:

Future, so exciting that you&#8217;re in the TWW! How long did it take to conceive your last baby (?daughter? I think?)?

Nyx, my DH has said the exact same thing. He even said he wanted to get snipped after L was born (he was so much against watching me go through another birth). I just keep saying one kid at a time. Let a year go by and see how you feel.
Honestly, I think I may be done after 2 kids too. But we shall see, it's not a final word yet, but logically thinking 2 is plenty for us: I am saying that right now.

Nyx ahhhh Congratulations hun! I know its not the result you were hopi g for but you&#8217;ll def get your head around in in a few days/a week or so, Girls are so lovely <3 When we found out we were expecting a Boy (Riley DS1) i was so gutted as i was hoping for & thought it was a Girl but after a week or 2 i was fine with it & started getting excited, we now have 1 if each & my SO was done with having anymore but things happen .. LOL at the fact im 20ish wks with No3! Never say never :hugs:

Future would u go back to work f/t anyway if it turns out your not pg this cycle? Would you not want to do Part time hrs instead? I couldn&#8217;t imagine working f/t, no housework would get done Lol! I&#8217;d love the f/t wage but thats about it, id be so tired! & if you are pregnant, amazing, your little girl would be just 2yrs, perfect age gap as they&#8217;ll be so cute together :)

Pacific if you get to build you dream house, in a few yrs time when its complete you may have room for a third Bambino, if you guys wanted another ;)

Kit ive never been on any fb pg due date groups.. alot of them are closed & you cannot find them, im guessing you need to be invited?

Oh, also.. i keep getting an telephone number call me with automated voice saying i have an Antenatal apt next Tuesday? I know nothing about this so i called up the PreNatal dept at the hosp & its for my consultant apt & i get my elective csection date eeeep!! They only sent my letter to another random address AGAIN, letter was sent early June apparently?!! For some reason there are 2 addresses listed for me? Ive never lived at this other address.. annoying!!

Kit ive never been on any fb pg due date groups.. alot of them are closed & you cannot find them, im guessing you need to be invited?

Yeh, it was suggested both times on the month groups on BnB then whoever creates the page adds the friends on FB then adds them to the secret group.

I'm in a Facebook group for babies born nov/dec '16, a little over 200 people in there and we have 4 sets of twins I believe! It's crazy. I believe all fraternal too. Odd.

Shae- I mentally comment all the time she don't actually comment. Drives me crazy haha

Pl- oooooooo we call those trailers or travel trailers haha and yes some are very nice! The ones that hook to your truck inside the bed are called 5th wheels haha so funny how we call stuff different names.

AFM- cd8 and DH is coming home tonight. I also believe he'll be home all next week after work (instead of working out of town). He also may be switching jobs. We shall see. A lot is going on with his work right now so it's a little stressful.
Max is sick and whinny. Poor baby. I just want to cuddle him but he's the type of kid that never wants to stop so he tries to keep playing and feeling crappy.

I'm in a Facebook group for babies born nov/dec '16, a little over 200 people in there and we have 4 sets of twins I believe! It's crazy. I believe all fraternal too. Odd.

Shae- I mentally comment all the time she don't actually comment. Drives me crazy haha

Pl- oooooooo we call those trailers or travel trailers haha and yes some are very nice! The ones that hook to your truck inside the bed are called 5th wheels haha so funny how we call stuff different names.

AFM- cd8 and DH is coming home tonight. I also believe he'll be home all next week after work (instead of working out of town). He also may be switching jobs. We shall see. A lot is going on with his work right now so it's a little stressful.
Max is sick and whinny. Poor baby. I just want to cuddle him but he's the type of kid that never wants to stop so he tries to keep playing and feeling crappy.

There&#8217;s only 33 in our group :rofl: that&#8217;s nearly 10% having twins! One set is identical for sure though :shrug: just seems extraordinarily high to me!

Sounds like a good BD cycle to me!!! Do you know what day you ovulate?

Sorry max is sick, do you know what it is?

Sorry Max feeling poorly MrsG, nothing too serious i hope..? Riley used to be like that with illness as a tiddler, id just drug him up lol without that sounding awful, only thi g that used to help him.. :hugs:

Oooh fx Fertile window is on the Horizon esp if hubs is home next week hehe

Shae it took us three months to conceive Poppy (yes she’s a girl) so we shall see what happens!

CB I would stay fulltime I’m not sure we could afford for me to work part time yet, my hubby is an engineer but just finished school and started working in Jan. I actually have a job for a pharmaceutical company working from home which I know was a nurse i am so lucky to have that! But it can be hard to juggle everything and stay motivated lol.

A is better. Still ornery. Idk if it&#8217;s because he is off formula and on to milk/soy milk, going home and down to one primary caretaker, illness, teething, general irritability lol. Probably just feels better today because I am back at my mom&#8217;s and can pawn him off on people for five minutes

Nyx I second everyone else. I found the gender disappointment forums a big help. Just nice to feel validated and heard. But I also do agree that time heals most wounds. Sorry if you shared or don&#8217;t want to, but why were you leaning blue?

Future fxed! That&#8217;s great you can work from home. I almost imagine that is harder. As much as I hate being away from A and would quit my day job in a heartbeat if I won the lottery, it&#8217;s so much harder being home full time. I actually feel relaxed at work knowing A is ok at daycare and i&#8217;m In my element at work. I&#8217;m so drained the last month being full time mom. Love it but everything hurts lol and i&#8217;m tiiiiureddddd. But I cry at the thought of going back to work haha

Green I do hope max feels better! Fxed you O and get some nicely timed bd! Preferably enjoyable as well lol

Afm i&#8217;m dying of laughter today can&#8217;t wait to tell you ladies why but it has to wait. My friend&#8217;s ex and his new gf are pregnant and I feel so oddly invested in their lives/pregnancy. I hated when she broke up with him, but idk. It&#8217;s weird lol I feel like a creeper commenting on all their junk their announcement was so cute

I definitely lack adult time Dobs, and I really believe moms sometimes just need a break. We’re hoping to start her in daycare a few times a week in the fall it’s just difficult to get into a lot of day cares around here and then I’ll feel guilty about being at home and having her else where lol moms never win!

Oh pl it&#8217;s so rare lol. They hang out in the dish/hills. I think the last time one came down was like 4 years ago? I don&#8217;t even recall attacks just sightings.

Future aww yeah that&#8217;s rough. You really need adult alone time. I can&#8217;t even go to the bathroom. The only way I can cook dinner is by putting on Moana and he has to be in his play area where he can see into the kitchen. We seriously can&#8217;t win. I hope it works out. Could you do half days? I do that on days I have off. I&#8217;ll take him in when he wakes (literally in my pjs) then go home and get more sleep then run errands and pick him up before lunch. So I still feel like I got me time but that I still get the big chunk of the day with him.

Boooo A&#8217;s allergy tests are back. No dairy allergen detected (0.2) so we are back on whole milk (different brand from the last one that gave him a rash)

But his egg yolk came back 1 class (0.67) and egg white was 2 class (2.71). Ped still thinks he will outgrow it eventually hopefully

Dobs, I'd lean towards that A will outgrow it too. In the meantime you could try different eggs, such as duck or quail. Their protein is different and they generally don't test for it with the allergy tests.

I totally agree, moms need a break. Wether through work or just an hour a day away. It's also mental health in my opinion.

Agreed. A&#8217;s pediatrician was telling me try to not rush to pick him up. If I can&#8217;t do once a week, then once a month. But mom health = better baby health. I love the airplane analogy. I was always the person who thought fts i&#8217;m Putting it on my family first. But you&#8217;re no good to your family dead or incapacitated. So you have to take care of you first in order to take care of them.

Interesting on the duck/quail. Idk that I gave the guts. It&#8217;s been east enough avoiding egg in this area. Soooo many vegan options. Sprinkles has vegan cupcakes. He doesn&#8217;t react to cupcakes anyway. It&#8217;s just been scrambled eggs and the cookie dough ice cream. But even then the severity of the swelling just makes me want to avoid it. I know i&#8217;m cpr and first aid certified, but I can&#8217;t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->