General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Eh neither one strikes me as good looking. BIL just isn't my type. and the co-worker would probably look better if she didn't put on a ton of make up to begin with.

I'm freaking out today. I keep having weird cramps on my right side and I can not tell if it's round ligament pain or ectopic. I keep reading it's too early for either and ectopic pain comes around 6 weeks. This is the first time in a few days which makes me think it might be round ligament. I was having it even before I reached 4 weeks. Maybe I pulled something? I think the fact that it's the ovary I had o pains with is what's scaring me. Too much stress. I'm going to wait a few days and see if I get it again. It only lasted about a minute or so and its been while laying down so I'm hoping I'm just laying wrong. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ok so Google can sometimes be helpful. I found out that having a full bladder can make round ligament pain worse and I indeed hadn't peedddd yet after I peed I laid back down and it was no longer cramping (could be from getting up too). Fx ugh this is so stressful!!!!!! I just want a little sticky bean in the correct area!!

Bre- when I went to the ER for bleeding I told the nurse "I'll be ok once I'm passed the second trimester" she and my best friends mom (who took me) laughed and said after the 1st trimester then it's the rest of the pregnancy as then the baby is born! And if you thought you worried now just wait!! lol

Dob- hopefully you don't get full on sick! You were just sick you can't get sick again.

Cb- glad your appointment went so well. When will you have a scan?
J- good luck with your sons test!

I'm actually super excited and happy today! (Even though I have cramps like a bitch) cd1! I get to take those meds again so I can get prego, we finally have coffee in our office, which is a huge accomplishment. And I closed my first client that was all on my own and I haven't even finished my probation period yet!!

Morning ladies:flower:

DD1 i bfed for 14 months...she got almost all of her teeth before 1 and she only bit me once, I screamed, she cried, never again. Bwahaha dobs I'd hold biting my nipple off over their heads too! Lmao. Dd2 bites me, but she doesn't have any teeth yet...is that weird for 8mos:shrug: but she bites and I yell and she smirks at me! :dohh:

Mrs cheers for coffee! I'm so excited for you to be trying again! :happydance: I admire your resilience maam, after my Mc I went batshit crazy for a while. I honestly believe there aren't any safe points in pregnancy. I thought I was good when I hit 28 weeks then everything under the sun went wrong and...preeclampsia, early induction, almost dying, lol not trying to scare anyone, but the truth is we just have to be hopeful and do our best to stay positive because unfortunately it's just not in our control you know? The fact that you're willing to get back on the TTC bus is truly amazing!:flower:
What kind of work do you do?

Brea I love google lol doing stretches can help too, do you do yoga? Cramping and pinching is normal in first tri. Just try to breathe and keep yourself occupied with something. I know how scary it is hun. FX this is your stickies bean ever:hugs:

J....your son is a year younger than me...:blush: am I the baby of the group then?! Okay good then I won't uncross my fingers for you! Glad he seems to have stopped pushing the issue.

PL some military branches are more family friendly than others, but yeah it Def sucks. I feel for ya! March and you'll be done wit the distance right?

Still- that was so sweet thank you! I was super sad for 3 weeks and then was like "I want a baby" and everything changed. I still cry sometimes but I'm really trying to be more positive and optimistic.

I work in advertising sells. So I basically sell the commercials you see on TV. It's can super stressful but totally worth it! I'm still working my way up but people who have been here about 8 months or so make so much freakin money! They all drove new bmw or Mercedes and have huge houses! My mom did it with this company for like 20 years and it gave me such a wonderful childhood plus is super flexible. If I need to leave for a doctors appointment or pick my kids from school it's all ok. That's why I decided this v a traditional 9-5.

Also, you're not the baby. I am! I'll be 24 next month.

Wow, congratulations mrs!!! That is all very great news! Honestly, i know there are a LOT of great feelings to be had in this world....but impressing your boss definitely feels pretty damn good. Well done!

J, good luck to him! Not trying to be offensive, but why is he so late in getting his license?

Dobs, we can be miserable together. I'm over here sick, too :( got the shits and my throat is sore and now i'm all run down feeling...my extremities are also freezing ao i think i may have a mild fever, but haven't checked yet...

Ok, so being sick in the tww: good or bad or doesn't matter? I'm hoping it doesn't mess up conception...

Also, one of my closer friends down here, the one that had a mmc at 8 weeks, just found out she's pregnant again! I am soooo excited for her! I am hoping so much i'm right on her tail. It would be awesome to be real life bump buds :thumbup:

I'm freaking out today. I keep having weird cramps on my right side and I can not tell if it's round ligament pain or ectopic. I keep reading it's too early for either and ectopic pain comes around 6 weeks. This is the first time in a few days which makes me think it might be round ligament. I was having it even before I reached 4 weeks. Maybe I pulled something? I think the fact that it's the ovary I had o pains with is what's scaring me. Too much stress. I'm going to wait a few days and see if I get it again. It only lasted about a minute or so and its been while laying down so I'm hoping I'm just laying wrong. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ah hun, dont Google as it only gives you the worst case scenario! I had an Ectopic, i was having bad cramps & bleeding which looked browny red - even looked like prune juice & that was at 5+5, it had gotten worse by 7+3 & i pushed for a scan, good job i did! I font want to scare you i just wanted you to know the difference xx yours sounds like it is stretching ligaments hun, im still having ovary twinges & i had a burning twinge earlier & then it went after drs, im sure all is fine in there :hugs:

I'm running a fever, well the beginning end of it. My BBT was 98.7 after going to bed at 98.43. And I always say, if my BBT is that high I'm either pregnant or sick. Well, I'm deffo sick.

BUT... just wanted to say I bit off a chunk of my mom's nipple. You should have seen the straws I used as a kid. Totally mangled. It either healed or she had it sewn back on, but she never lets me live it down. Anytime I would complain or ask for something, "DO YOU REMEMBER HOW YOU BIT OFF MY NIPPLE?!" Even my younger brothers finish her sentences sometimes hahaha. Just thought I'd share that nugget.

OMG i cant believe i passed this - you bit off your mums Nipple?? :rofl: omg lol! How old were you Dobby?? Im sorry your feeling poorly hun, hope you feel better soon :)

Agh, i knew i missed things i wanted ro comment on!

Bre, from my understanding, if you have an ectopic, the pain is consistent and can't be relieved. It also happens later when the baby is larger and pushed on the tube. I think you're too early for that, what you're describing sounds like something harmless to me :hugs: but if ever you're worried, call your doc!

Dobs, we may have to start calling you Nipple Chew. That is hilarious, btw...but, i mean, i'd be livid if it happened to me. I might drop the baby...like, a reaction...i don't know, but it wouldn't be good. I have extreme reactions when people intentionally injure me, but i think that is from years of being beat up by my brothers as kids. I mean, enough to leave bruises/marks. Now, my hot button is someone intentionally screaming in my ear....that shit hurts, and it practically makes me instantly see red. I just can't take it for some reason....

Hmm. Told you i had
unresolved issues :haha:

StillPraying: yep, we'll be together again at the end of February. There is a chance he may be gone 4 nights a week as his work is 1 1/4 hour away from our home (includes a half hour on the ferry) So he may want to stay there during the week. The good news is, that it's close enough that I can just drive up there for his contribution in TTC. haha Yes, we have talked about this. :haha:

:dohh: Lazy arse son as you UK gals put it...
He played vid games till 5 AM and def wasn't up by noon, so he didn't go test for driving!
Gigs - I think it was you. he has never had to get his license , as at 19 he went straight into the military, and they don't require a driver license!?!
You can drive military vehicle with no license, so he never got it.
Now al his friends let him drive without one, so he just does...sigh.
Now he wants to buy his friends old car, and can't get insurance or tag without a license....that is why he is in crunch mode!

Pacific and MrsG- than you !
StillP Yea I think you are the baby of the board now that ShaeScott has disappeared!
My oldest son is 23...donor I just used 23 ugh :dohh: so scandalous lol
My oldest 2 kiddos are 5 yrs apart, and it worked out lovely! If I get pg this cycle they will also be 5 yrs apart so hope it works!
I'm 42 now, and pretty sure I am the :jo: of the board lol

You may be the oldest, J, but that's why we all love you! You are the mommy of the thread :haha: ok, gross, you'd have to have gotten pregnant at 12 or 13 to be my mom (i'm 29) but i digress. Funny thing is most of my "real life" mom friends are closer to your age than mine. I only have one who is 27, the rest are in their mid to late 30's (sans one who just celebrated her 40th). I know it's just 'cause our kiddos happen to be close in age....guess that's what happen when you start early--first house at 23, married at 24, first born at 25....

Enough about my saga.

ONLY 2dpo! Wtf! I need to pee on a stick already! I even considered doing it starting, well, like, now just to get in the routine of it so there isn't such build up and anticipation next week....i always get so nervous testing!

Lol if it makes you feel better gig I'm on cd 1 and I want to be on something!

Grab some chepo opk's mrs!

Guess i'm up with my insomniac friend, J tonight :haha: full on sick, not sure with what....a virus of some sort. 101 temp last i checked, and here's the thing with me...when i have fevers, i can't sleep worth a damn. I seem to be able to in the day, but i wake up stupid early. It's how my mom knew if i was faking or not to get out of school. If i woke up late saying i was sick, she wasn't buyin' it. If she got up at her usual 5:30am (teacher) time and i was already on the couch watching tv, she just knew, would mutter something like, "sick, eh?" And grab a thermometer.

Love how typing makes me sound fine and chipper. It's a dang furnace up in here! I'm trying to assist this fever in killing off things but not very effectively...i'm topless under a goose down blanket, lol! Not as hot as you are thinking, i promise. And i'm starving...but when i eat i feel nauseated. Took tylenol but no fever break thus far :(

OH WISE J, should i be concerned? I don't want to fry the egg, so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->