General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Yeah it was just dinner haha, there’s a reason I didn’t get my hopes up lol. I’m actually super oblivious though, my observation skills are terrible, so I never know at this point. But the dinner was nice and we’re about to go cuddle and stuff, I’m in the bathroom rn lol. I figured cuz he’s always complaining he’s broke it was unlikely. I’m glad I didn’t get super hyped thinking it was likely cuz then I’d be upset lol

Shae it's still super sweet that he did dinner and wanted to be all dressed up :)

Gigs thank you!! I'm a little bigger than average, but not horrible. Even at 5'8" 140lb working out 5 hours a week and doing ww diet I still had a pooch. I think it's my genes. I do hope to get down to 150 or 160 after this baby. I lost my motivation after getting the flu and baby fever :haha: in any case I'm glad it doesn't really look like I have ababy bump.

Oh happy 15 weeks!!

Hehe I think that's the best approach, but it sure is tempting sometimes ;)

Flueks yeah it was really nice. I came in and there was a candle lit on the table and music playing and he gave me a glass of wine. Then he gave me cocktail shrimp while he finished cooking, and we had steak with honey bourbon sauce and bacon wrapped scallops. Really fancy and lovely.

Btw, I don’t think you look “bigger than average”, you look a normal weight at least in that pic, and the bump is in that place where I’d definitely not say anything cuz it’s very possible to just be bloat or pooch. Though honestly sometimes I’m worried things are pooch when people are showing quite a bit, I had an English teacher who I wasn’t confident she was pregnant until she was 5-6 months and literally said that she was “waddling over” at one point. I always worry people are just eating well lol so I don’t say anything unless it’s undeniable. But anyway, I think your bump is very small and I wouldn’t think you were pregnant unless you told me, at which point I would be like “wait now I see it” lol

Gigs I bet you’re right about how far along she is. We’ll see soon enough I guess.

Gigs, looking forward to hearing the news from your sil, haha!

Green, I think you've got some good advice from the moms here. If anything, trust your mom instincts.

Sorry if I am forgetting anyone else... Ugh, long day for me and I am tired. Our house went on the market today and we have a first showing tomorrow. Wish us luck. Oh and we have scheduled to view a lot Saturday morning.

Shae- sounds like you had a wonderful evening! I'm glad your SO did something nice and special for you. Very sweet.

Gigs- thanks so much. Really not too worried on the speach front. I've heard so much about twins (and boys) being slower on speach. I'm actually not too worried on any of it. It's more of the unknown and the process of doing it all. I am glad however that my insurance/ doctor takes these things serious. I've heard such horror stories about even getting children evaluations and everyone seems to just be jumping all over this. I couldn't ask for a better experience. The experience is just exhausting lol

Pl- wow so fast! I knew you guys were planning it. I just didn't realize it was so fast. Good luck!

Flu- you looo amazing!!

How many wks does SIL reckon she is then Gigs? Cant wait for deatils hehe!!

Ahh i need to get dressed up for dinner & book a table somewhere :) glad u had a nice evening Shae, your boyf is very sweet <3

Flueks you have the cutest ickle bump atm, looking very lovely i must say :)

Nuala at Childminder today, so me & Riley having some quality time together, just having a cooked brekkie at the local pub Lol every good start to the day is in the pub :haha:

Pacific did u get any nub shots with your 12/13wk scan? Habe u had yours yet, cant remember if u have or not? Upload a pic if so haha

ACb, I don't get another scan until 19 weeks. If there are no complications, we only get 2 ultrasounds in BC. A dating scan (6-9 weeks depending on how fast they can get you in) and then the health check at 19.

Green: when DH and I make a decision, we move fast haha. Now, making a decision on baby names or even pet names; busted!! That takes us months! Actually we had a showing scheduled shortly after the listing went up, at that speed I was surprised. It was barely a 24 hour notice to us. It'll be hard keeping the house clean with a toddler around, so hopefully it sells quickly.

Did I tell you that we are looking at a large piece of land tomorrow? It does come with a few red flags, so we'll have to see. I really like the land size and price, haha but the red flags are probably the reasons for the price.

Shae, your bf is so sweet! He probably just wanted to see you all fancy just because you are nice to look at in fancy clothes too ;) or as my DH likes to say "fancy clothes look better on the floor too" if you know what I am getting at after a fancy dinner :haha:

GIG:blush: Yea I did forget the blood drops I missed into the test well made a bit of a mess eek sorry

Flu I'd never guess you were preg, you look great!

Shae Glad you had a very nice dinner, and weren't disappointed. You 2 are such a cute cpl

PL yup, mom is just ...MOM ...from hell :rofl:

Forgot who asked about AF after EBF, but I didn't have mine for the full year I EBF DS

side note WTH is goin on with my temps this round???
I sooo am about to just not temp the rest of this cycle - too erratic!

I'm off to figure how to get into the North end of town to visit my new dude. He got admitted last night - his diabetes was flared up due to dehydration
And total other side note - ex hub WTH...
He is NOT giving up or taking it well that I've said No to reconcile
I took my dogs out last night at 1am, and I sh*t you not - my quiet street is usually so peaceful...then I see a car rolling up slowly...it was HIM!!
WTF??? I don't have a set time for the last outing with the dogs so how the hell did he JUST happen to be on my street ( 40 miles from where he lives, and he was driving for Lyft)
But seriously! He had to have been skulking around just waiting!
Cuz the nights before I wasn't feeling well and took the dogs out at like 1030p
not the norm range , wth was he gonna do just stake out my house hoping I came out???
I was so weirded out- that and he insisted on trying to kiss me...I'm not amused!

Shae ahh sounds amazing. I love it when our men are romantic like that :)

Thank you! I don't tend to look my weight, I think it's my height. Haha I know what you mean. I usually wait until it definitely looks like a bump to avoid embarrassment.

Pacific wow that's fast!! I hope you have a quick sale :)

Greenie thank you!! I hope you and the family are feeling better.

CB thank you! I never realized pubs had breakfast.

Oh I'm same as pacific we only get 2 scans unless we pay "privately" for it. So I get dating at 7 to 8 weeks and anatomy at 18 to 20. I'm thinking we will pay for a late 2nd tri scan.

J thanks!! Maybe wacky temps from stress??

That is seriously creepy of ex hubs. If he continues do you think you should get a restraining order to let him know it's over?

Hope new dude gets better soon.

Hmm really weird about ex hubs. I'm guessing he's desperate here. Are you still in the divorce process or officially split? Did you get an annulment or have to divorce? Also which dogs do you have now?

Shae that is lovely! Sounds delicious. We're in for two yummmm dinners this weekend; fondue at home tonight (ugh expensive) and tomorrow is a company dinner with hubs' work at my favorite (expensive) restaurant!!! I am SOOOO excited to go eat on their dime!

Pl hmmm definitely don't ignore the red flags. I hope your showing goes well!!!

Afm...the second tri horney has set in :shock: which made for amazing bd last night :blush: but it won't quit! Going on day three of sex dominating my thoughts :dohh:

Hahaaaa Gigs u horny minx :haha: It must be a 2nd Tri thing, I apparently woke up my SO at 5am this morning by .. ahem hand job lol but i was asleep! I had a dream i was trying to get him in the the sack to &#8216;Bone me&#8217; was my choice of words in dream LOL!!! So we had a horny AM romp aswell!! Enjoy the horniness before u get too achey lol

Hey ladies!

Today is the last Friday of our summer vacation. School resumes on Monday morning!:happydance: Brenna (DD2) will be starting preschool, but it's only two days a week for 5 hours. She's going to really enjoy it. Thomas will be a 7th grader and Emma a 3rd grader.

And then I'm starting all over in 3 months :rofl:

Flueky- You look great! If I saw you IRL (and didn't already know you on here) I would think you were early on, but you're still in that unknown stage where I wouldn't be brave enough to ask for fear that there wasn't a baby in there after all. :winkwink:

Has anyone heard from Keeps?

Gig- how far along does your SIL believe she is? I cannot recall.

I'm texting SIL now. She thought she was 10-11 weeks I believe. If she doesn't respond soon I'm going to blow up her phone :haha:

Omg cb :rofl: that is hilarious!!! No doubt SO didn't mind lol

Des is finishing up his first week of first grade...I think they're technically ungraded there though. Anyway he's made a new friend but unfortunately his mom comes off like a bitch -.- hopefully I'm just reading her wrong as I'd love to set up some play dates for him.

Been reading but it’s been a crazy busy week! I did test with a wondfo today.. nothing really to look at!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 12
Future what DPO are you now? Hope something pops up soon!

My SIL's appointment was moved later. Waiting on the results now. But she said she had a pelvic exam and the estimated 12 weeks...then she says, "that aligns with what I predicted"???? What lady???!!! I said "I thought you were thinking you were due in March?" And she said "no, march 3rd was the latest date I calculated." Like wtf??? She made an announcement for our FIL saying due in March! Ok...I am not even going to go back and point out the conversation we already had about this a week or two ago. No point in arguing with crazy.

For my own satisfaction I looked back and guesstimated she was 9.5 weeks and that was a little over 2.5 weeks ago. So if she's 12-13 weeks that makes me spot on and her stubborn :rofl:

Lol she sounds like a character Gigs. Some people will do anything to be right. I think I&#8217;m 10 DPO bit I&#8217;m only CD 26 and normally have 31 day cycles so I may be a few days off! I had a positive lol on cycle day 16.

Still time then. Did you get a positive after that or just that day?

So I was right with my FIRST guess of her being closer to 13-14 weeks! I changed my guess when she gave me different information. I don't know her exact GA/EDD but will find out later and will update.

In the mean time just got mail that the ****hair who rear ended me last year has been delinquent in paying my insurance $500 so now they're coming after me!!! Wtf?! I may have to take her to small claims court but even if I do that they can't make her pay, they can only rule that she needs to pay me. I don't think they can enforce any consequence -.- so miffed right now. Add to that I just got an credit report (we are trying to get a loan for a car) and there are some weird blemishes on there i now have to investigate because I have no idea what they are.

Aggggghhhhhhh wtffff with money right now :cry:

Gigs seems you were right and she&#8217;s stubborn. Crazy about the person not paying for hitting your car.

Got my IUD out at 2 pm. No pain, just slight pressure for a second. Bleeding has started but it&#8217;s very light. I put in a tampon right after it came out lol. Currently trying out the cup with a pad as backup, I can&#8217;t get the cup to seal on the vaginal walls but it seems it wanted to seal on my cervix so I&#8217;m just gonna let it and see what happens. Just got a text that my birth control prescription is ready at cvs, gonna go pick it up now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->