General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Jez, that's a cute word, all things considered ;) haha L is picking up some 3 syllable words as well, but only chooses to say the middle portion. Chocolate is "cola" for example.

Shae, yeah I'd agree. Probably a combination of food and the med. Fx it isn't food poison, how are you feeling now?

Flueky, I'll post a picture next week ;)

We just told my parents. L was parading around in a new t-shirt that says " best big brother". It took my parents surprisingly long to notice, but the news was well received.

Flueks no no, don’t apologize.

Jez so cute about the vomiting word thing with Tilly.

My brain is broken and I can’t remember anything else crap.

I’ve been feeling crappy all day, but much better than before I puked. Now I just am tired and headachey and bleh. My head feels heavy. Probably cuz I puked up my breakfast and haven’t eaten since.

Shae go eat!

Cb omg that picture is so precious, especially Riley in his glasses!

Ugh having a rough time lately...it occurred to me that I'm still having trouble recognizing I'm pregnant. Logically I know I am but mentally I just feel like I'm getting fat and out of shape despite my efforts to get extra exercise. I am wondering if I'll finally feel different when I start feeling baby move...? Maybe i'm just not feeling ready for another infant so soon...? Idk. I also found myself

Shae go eat!

Cb omg that picture is so precious, especially Riley in his glasses!

Ugh having a rough time lately...it occurred to me that I'm still having trouble recognizing I'm pregnant. Logically I know I am but mentally I just feel like I'm getting fat and out of shape despite my efforts to get extra exercise. I am wondering if I'll finally feel different when I start feeling baby move...? Maybe i'm just not feeling ready for another infant so soon...? Idk. I also found myself jealous and upset when someone on another thread announced her baby is a girl so I'm obviously having bigger issues there than I realized.

For these reasons I'm thinking about getting that extra ultrasound. Might help me see him again now knowing it's a boy...maybe help me bond. Idk.

Shae i hope you feel alot better today, i hate being properly sick its the worse :( big hugs hunni

Haha thankyou, they loved being a Meercat for a few mins, Rileys faces never cease to amuse me lol

Ah Gigs u should def get the other ultrasound, if not for definite confirmation but for you aswell to bond with baby abit more esp if its 100% Boy :hugs: & if it is, you&#8217;ll adjust to it, i know its easy me say that as i have a Girl, i found looking at Rileys baby pics get me all gooey, hugs my lovely xx & you coming up to your 16th week so a scan wont be long to wait hopefully <3

Haha Pacific some dont take the hint when its right there in front of them lol so glad the parent reveal went well, i bet they cant wait :)

Gigs I&#8217;m sorry your struggling, if I&#8217;m honest I think I&#8217;d be the same in your situation! I&#8217;d see if you can get another scan, but maybe wait a few weeks and get a 3D bonding one? (Don&#8217;t know if they do those where you are)

Shae I&#8217;m sorry you vomited, if I remember correctly the pill only shouldn&#8217;t count if the vomiting is within 4 hours so I think you&#8217;ll definitely be fine with 12 hours!!

I&#8217;m getting a little worried about a vanishing twin, my symptoms have knocked off a bit and they haven&#8217;t even been that bad this time! My belly is still huge but I feel less nauseous :shrug: I don&#8217;t know how I&#8217;d handle a vanishing twin, I&#8217;ve got so used to saying &#8216;them&#8217; I just don&#8217;t know! I just want the 28th to come round already :brat: I&#8217;ve just got this sinking feeling! I don&#8217;t know if the stress with the house and going back to work is affecting my feelings towards the pregnancy or something but it&#8217;s awful

Giggs-sorry to hear about how you are feeling I agree with Kitty a 3d ultrasound is a great idea :)

CB happy belated birthday to your daughter! Your Zoo pics look like you had a blast!

Kitty keep thinking positive that the twins are both snuggled in. Fx that your scan showed them both in their and healthy!

Kit :hugs: I don't know a single woman who hasn't thought the worst about their pregnancy. I'm sure all is fine, I'd wager your symptoms are just waxing and waning as you approach 2nd tri. Totally normal.

My dr does the 3d ones for free so i'll ask at my 22 weeks scan.

Kit plus, your approaching the 12wk mark so your symptoms are ptobs subsiding slightly, my sickness eased off massively by 10wks.. im sure both bubs are perfectly fine in there <3 what dates your 12wk scan hun?

Gigs the first week I found out this baby was girl I was so moody and jealous too! I have a son and wanted to be an all boy mom soooo bad. I just remind myself she is obviously what I needed or else she would be a he and now am looking for to what I&#8217;m going to learn from this adventure. Hugs!!

Thanks guys, means a lot &#10084;&#65039; It&#8217;s on the 28th of August! So far away!! A week after eves first birthday!

Pacific glad it was well received. I thought it was going to take them awhile to notice Vs but it was immediate.

Shae you feeling better now? Sounds like you got a bit dehydrated.

Gigs I'm sorry you are having trouble "feeling" pregnant. It sounds like you are grieving that "lost" daughter. I think another ultrasound to confirm gender and help you bond is a good idea. I know you love this baby boy, but I will also grieve not having a son.

Could you go look at cute boy outfits??

Kitty I'm sorry you have that fear. As far as diminishing symptoms. Mine are and I believe the placenta is taking over some of the hormone production. Not that my symptoms were horrible to begin with.

A little over 2 weeks til you see your babies :) and I can't believe E is turning 1. Any special party plans?

AFM well I'm really debating about paying for ultrasound combo package at my ob office. We are going to get 1 in late 2nd/early3rd and that's $100. I could get combo of 12 week, early gender/16 week, and 26 to 32week scans for $250.

It's something I can never get back and it's only $150 more. I'm leaning towards doing it at the moment.

DH and I heard the heartbeat on my doppler last night so that's what made me think about all that. Alright, I hope you all have a happy week :)

Thanks guys, means a lot &#10084;&#65039; It’s on the 28th of August! So far away!! A week after eves first birthday!

Ahhh yes i do remember u saying this date as my besties birthday & her 20wk scan :)

Excited for u both hehe X

Any party plans for Evies 1st Birthday?

Aww yay for hb on Doppler Flueks :) its a lovely comforting sound <3

Flueks will ube finding out the sex or are u a team Yellow gal? I cant remember if u found out last time or not :-/

CB yes it is. Feel pretty confident hearing a heartbeat at 10 weeks that things will go swimmingly. Well at least til 3rd tri.

I'm definitely not team yellow gal. Kudos to those that are. I enjoy gender specific clothes and love to plan so team yellow isn't for me. Maybe if this one's a boy and we have a 3rd then I might. My intuition is boy this time.

Kitty I&#8217;m sure both your little Ferrero Rochers are fine in there. <3

Flueks yes, I feel better today. Haven&#8217;t eaten yet though, whoops. I would go for the package if you can afford the extra $150.

Aaaand now I feel crappy again. I had a bowl of tuna salad and then did the dishes, and while loading the dishwasher my head started hurting and I started feeling like I was gonna fall asleep. Ate some Oreos (maybe low blood sugar?) and drank some water (dehydration?) and no change, so now I&#8217;m lying down. Honestly I haven&#8217;t been very hungry the past 2 days, like I know I need to eat but nothing is appealing.

Also the bleeding actually stopped the same day the IUD came out, I wore a tampon overnight Friday-Saturday and nothing, and nothing since then. Maybe it stopped because I took the pill, maybe it would&#8217;ve been that way anyway.

I had terrible insomnia last night along with my migraine. I just felt wide awake, even though I didn&#8217;t nap that day at all. Had to put sleep music on, still tossed and turned for ages. I also couldn&#8217;t listen to any piano music with high notes cuz it seemed so sharp with my migraine, they had to be super soft or lower notes. It made most of the sleep music I found unusable. Ugh.

I&#8217;m wondering if the headaches and stuff is from the pill, especially since it&#8217;s known to cause headaches. But everything says that side effects are normal the first 1-3 months and they should go away. I&#8217;m just worried that they won&#8217;t go away and I&#8217;ll have suffered the initial period only to find out that it wasn&#8217;t gonna end.

No party unfortunately, we have no spare money anymore! It&#8217;s all going to the twins and the house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->