General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

My head's all focused on fried eggs, TOTALLY forgot--i finished sorcerer's stone tonight! I must have been reading for 2.5 hours straight....

I have never finished a book this quickly in my life (in 4 days). I guess i can thank the insomnia fever for that at least....

Will totes be staying in bed tomorrow, hope i can get some sleep and start the next book .

Oh no Gigs, hope your fever shifts & you manage some sleep tomorrow & start feeling better :( Will hubs be looking after Des? Omg haha told you i bet you wont be able to to put the Harry P book down :haha:

Pacific i love yours & hubs planning the rendezvous ttc, its ace hes only a short distance away, make it count hehe! :thumbup:

J, im second oldest here then, nearly 35 :huh:

Gigs I've been googling for you! From what I've read being sick can delay o but shouldn't have any effect on implantation! One person even said it could be a higher chance since your body is fighting off the sickness it won't be fighting off the pregnancy.

But I agree J will know more! Lol

Gigs hope you feel better soon!!

Is anyone due to poas in the next couple of days?

I am going to the post office on Friday... (a 45 minute drive from my house, plus stupid monday to friday hours make it impossible to go regularly). So I am taking Friday afternoon off work for some other errands and the post office. Should have my thermometer, opk sticks and pee stick waiting for me.

Awwww thanks mrs! Fever's gone this morning but i still feel yucky. Hubs stayed home from work and is out with Des right now (took him to the tramoplene place).

Cb, my only problem with the book was it followed the movie so closely (well, the other way around) so i knew what was going to happen. Still enjoyed it though!

I'll probably start testing Monday, against my better judgement. It'll only be 8dpo

Yay for half days!

Yay PL!
Glad the fever is better gig

Is anyone else getting these error messages? The site won't come up half the time now.

Also, I'm pretty sure AF knew I was excited about starting because my normal easy 3day period is not going to be this month! Yesterday and today she's super super heavy. I think it's revenge.

I was getting errors all this morning, but nothing now...just annoying giant adds for some stuffed unicorn thing.

Sorry af is being so cruel :hugs:

Hi Ladies :wave:

Can I join the fun? I kinda read every page of this thread:blush:. I have to say it has so many ups and downs it was like reading a novel lol

To give you a little background I am 38 my DH is 39, I have my 15 yr old dd from a previous and my DH has 4 from a previous 18, 14, 7 and 9 I know people might think we are a little :fool: for trying for another but I've always wanted another I just never found my perfect mate to share the experience with.

My DH has his moments when he freaks out and decides last minute to pull out :wacko:. Well this month he didnt :happydance: I am currently 12 dpo and so far the witch hasn't showed any sign of making her appearance.

You ladies seem like such a supportive, non judgemental, fun bunch I just had to say hello!

I used a cheapo test from the $ Tree BFN it's says on the box for day of missed period but, I had to pee on something lol. I do have a frer but trying to hold out until Saturday when AF is due

Hi JD! I thought your name looked familiar, def think i've seen it at the bottom of the page before :haha:

I definitely don't think you're crazy! I think it's so sweet you've found someone to do it again with.

How long is your LP? And how do you know when you o'd, do you temp? Opk's?

I'm nosey.

Hey JD, welcome to the group!! I say :test: living through all you testers for 3 months so I'll be a bad influence if you don't plan on testing until AF is late.

2 weeks from now I'll start the 3 1/2 hour drive down to the airport... Wohooo!

Hi Giggle:hi:

I think we would be even, I'm obviously nosey lol I just read almost 400 pages of all of your conversations :haha:

I've been tracking my cycle for 4 months using a phone app, and opks. I'd love to temp but I don't sleep very solid so my temps are all over the place! It seems my lp lasts 12-13 days. I thought it seemed short but my gyn says its pretty decent :shrug:

Hi Pacific:flower:

I know I know, I honestly think that frer under my sink is mocking me! After so many BFNs the last few months I decided to try my best to at least wait til AF is supposed to arrive. Then I went to the $ Tree and bought 6 cheapies

Mine is 12, and i have a bay, so i think it's good! Actually i know they say 14 days is average but i feel like i see lots more ladies with 12-13 days. Actually it makes me wonder how they came up with the "28 day average" stat...

Pl, it's going to FLY by! Btw i think we may end up eating a few of our ducks :blush: 'course that's hubs job to cull/clean 'em. I'll do the cooking...but we have 6 that we now call the Tastey Gang. They get out of the fence every day--4 white layers and 2 khaki's. If we don't eat them, a predator probably will this winter. Might try to sell the KC's though, as they're on the smaller side for meat birds....

Have any of you all had duck? Omg, so good! It's seriously like someone took steak and chicken and created a super meat. Like a fine steak with crispy skin. Mmmmm.

Don't tell the ducks i said that (even though when they piss me off, i always threaten to eat them :haha: )

Thanks Giggle that makes me feel better, I know I'm not the oldest on here but my age use to make me concerned until I started educating myself.

I've never tried duck, I have always wanted to but never had the opportunity. Sounds amazing.

Don't worry your secret is safe with me, I won't tell your ducks lol

Gig- I hate all birds! We're outdoorsy. But I've only ever hunted birds because I hate them. Lol so I've had pheasant, quail and duck. I think it's just gross. But a lot of people love it.

So sick. Fever. Poo.

Hi jd. Sorry for the lack of enthusiasm. Dying.

Duck is delicious. Thai/Asian eat duck all the time. If o could door dash 99c market I would get a duck. Soup is better anyway

OHhhhh i luuuurve Duck! Peking style Duck from the Chinese is sooooo good! I coukd easily eat some Duck right now mmm!

Hi JD :wave: ive seen you lurking on the pages aswell hehe i hope our Novel is a good read Lol & the next chapters involve you ;) 12dpo oooh you are strong holding out not peeing on that frer :thumbup:

Sorry your still poorly Dobbles, theres loadsa yukky bugs everywhere at the moment urhhh! My cold has gone to my Sinuses again - Joy!!

Those 2 wks will fly by Pacific, just think of sneaky cheeky bd'ing hehe!!

MrsG hope your af eases fairly quickly so you get on that ttc wagon giddy up girl ;)

Gigs i heard the same as MrsG about being poorly & the body fights off the illness & stops trying to fight off implanting! Fingers crossed for you chick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->